Daily reminder that if you smoke in your car you're a massive degenerate that shouldn't exist on this planet...

Daily reminder that if you smoke in your car you're a massive degenerate that shouldn't exist on this planet (especially if you smoke in a brand new car)

I miss smoking in my car.

i smoke in my old shitbox

i wouldnt smoke if i bought a new car tho

>smoking
Vapers are the new cool kids in town.

\//\/
Vape Naysh

Your a degenerate if you smoke period.

>hurr durr im going to directly inhale fucked up chemicals to calm myself hurr durr

smoke what?

This

Sperg more pussy

Keep inhaling rat poison and enjoy your cancer at 50 faggot.

Then just vape bro. All your getting is nicotine.

You smoke cigarettes?
Do you also smoke cock?

I smoke cigars in my pickemup

My friends smoke all the time in my car even if I tell them not to, since I was a smoker back in the day they tell me I smoked inside their houses with them from time to time so I haven't anything to say and they are not wrong in a way

I'm more concerned for my lungs since I had a collapsed lung when I was 18 because of cigarette

smoking in a brand new mercedes is GOAT

What a fucking beta nigger. I didnt even let my friend vape in my car after i started smelling his weird vape shit smell linger after he left.

Just dont let them in your fucking car you manlet nigger.

tfw no courage to kill self but money for cigs so i can still get that sweet self loathing burn and addiction and my clothes smell and my car smells like cigs and i wish i would just have a fucking stroke and go blank

Why do you feel like telling other people what they can or can't do on their own property?

Yeah, well beats smoking in the bus you ride on, OP. Plus my car is my property, I can do whatever the fuck I want in it.

I don't smoke in my car just weed.

How would that work?
Would you light the person you're sucking off on fire?