Dropped this into engine bay while working on cleaning throttle body

>dropped this into engine bay while working on cleaning throttle body
>didn't fall through
>can't see it with a light

what do, Veeky Forums?

Look harder.

you get 2 antennae and use them as chopsticks to get it back

Do a complete teardown and rebuild. Not hard.

Magnet on a string. Some stires have a magnet stick thingy

Rip

Third post best post

>go to store
>buy a replacement

you mean
>go to dealership
>buy a replacement car
I lost my mother to a 10mm ratchet

flip it upside down & shake it until it falls out

If your car has plastic splash guards or plastic covering the bottom of your engine bay, just get underneath the car and start banging on random places. Eventually you will make it bounce and roll around, giving you a better idea of where to look.

Done it on my Honda many times to find fuses, sockets, a dropped bulb, etc.

Drive like a fuckin' mad man for the next week, until you here it fall out and you see the car behind you swerve over the lanes and a crack appear in his windscreen.
Problem solved.

There's this one garage I've been going to for 15 years, every fucking time somthing falls out the bay or they have left a tool in the car, every, fucking, time.

>There's this one garage I've been going to for 15 years, every fucking time somthing falls out the bay or they have left a tool in the car, every, fucking, time.

I'd be too scared to go back. I don't like it when the doctor leaves tools inside the patient. Okay, leaving a harbor freight ratchet in your passenger compartment is one thing. But if they drop a screw or nut inside the crankcase, they'd probably leave it there until your car had problems. Then they'd charge you to fix the problem they created unless it made your cam go bad and total that cylinder.

Where is that engine gor picture, where the guy dropped a tool bit inside the cylinder and had it imprinted all over the piston?

>lose wrench in car working on cooling system
>about 3 years later
>wrench is stuck between the sticking out of the front bumper

be happy it didn't fall into the engine

laugh when it bounces onto the road from your engine bay and smashes the windscreen of the person behind you on the highway

Tip the car upside down and shake it, obviously

Get a really big magnet and shake it around the engine bay real fast

wot?
OP said engine bay, not engine.
If some cunt left parts IN MY ENGINE, Id sue them.

Tip it upside down and shake it till it comes out

lucky you.