Does anyone else think Rolls-Royce is ugly as fuck? To me they look like 1930's front welded to a hearse

Does anyone else think Rolls-Royce is ugly as fuck? To me they look like 1930's front welded to a hearse.

yeah

The EWB Phantom looks ugly if you're in highschool but if you're not a poorfag and want to look better than everyone else when your chauffeur opens the door for you, there's literally no other better car.

Bentley Mulsanne=Poor Man's RR Phantom
Maybach=Ghetto Rich Man's S-Class
Escalade=Fancy Overpriced GMC
Stretched Limo of any kind=yesterday's prom night rental.

If you want to drive yourself and look baller in Rolls Royce, opt for the Dawn or Black Badge Wraith.

RRs are literally basketball american cars.

nay they are dope

There is literally no reason to buy a Rolls Royce unless you are buying the biggest, most expensive model though. You will always look and feel like a poorfag when the EWB Phantom pulls up next to you.

I have no idea what that even means. Rolls Royces are made in Goodwood (heh) En-guh-lund and look nothing like basketballs.

That's the point of a Phantom. "I have more money in my wallet than you made in the last twenty years."

Agree

They are like a cross between a huge sedan and a small limo, When you combine all the features they cram in and the interior room they need the styling suffers.

If they are not flying country flags on the front corners in a motorcade they look out of place everywhere

I means when a nigger lands a professional basketball contract for the first time he goes out and buys a rolls, a large percentage of rolls and bents are sold to such individuals in the USA

>a large percentage of rolls and bents are sold to such individuals in the USA
do you have any evidence at all to back this up or are you just pulling this out of your ass?

I means when a nigger lands a professional basketball contract for the first time he goes out and buys a rolls, a large percentage of rolls and bents are sold to such individuals in the USA

LOL. Numeros ab culus.

When you have that level on money, you don't want a flashy car to be driven around in. If you want a flashy car, you buy a flashy car. Top end luxury cars all have ridiculously understated looks. S Class, Maybach, Bentley, RR, etc. They have boring lines, no flair, kinda bloated. They look ugly in a way that increases their luxury factor in a way, by making them almost blend in with a crowd. You'll spot the lime green Lamborghini from a mile away, but the brown Rolls can go with the flow until you spot the badge. It's like when a celebrity goes out wearing like sun hat and big sunglasses. They're looking like that intentionally to try to not be attending grabbing. It's a different level on luxury than we'll ever experience

it's a cliche, google Rolls Royce NBA player or Bentley NBA player, tons of them own them

Lamar Odom off the top of my head, and Shaq

Have you ever seen an RR Phantom? It's a car the size of a truck. It stands out even next to other rolls royces.

> a large percentage of rolls and bents are sold to such individuals in the USA

Yeah, I'm gonna call bullshit on this. China or maybe UAE or Saudi Arabia buy way more than the US.

Something so ugly can only cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, it doesn't matter how bad a rolls royce looks, because it's a rolls royce.

>exclusive to basketball
RR's are every rappers kick starter to fame
>be a rapper
>buy a phantom

You will rap about the phantom in every verse in every song

He means a large percentage sold within the USA, which is true. Every NBA player, NFL player, and famous rapper have (or have owned) a Rolls or Bentley. Usually they end up repo'd though once the career ends and cash flow stops.

Have you ever seen a rolls royce in person? They are the size of a brotruck with five times the chrome, it is literally the most overstated car ever made. I parked next to one once and it was taking up two parking spaces (lengthwise) not because it was parked like shit, but because it was actually that big.

> Have you ever seen an RR Phantom? It's a car the size of a truck. It stands out even next to other rolls royces

THIS.

Did I say anything about the UAE? i said:

> a large percentage of rolls and bents are sold to such individuals in the USA

and they are, just google sports stars or NBA players and cars, they all have Bentleys and rolls and shit like that

yes. 12 year olds and basketball americans are the only people who actually think they look good

Literally Compensating: The Car. A rolls royce only exists to show how much money and how little taste you have to the general public. DDing a fire spitting hypercar with 0 rear visibility, five point harnesses, no cupholders, and a massive turning circle is better, because at least then people get to enjoy seeing and hearing you drive by.

>YWN be a successfully black man in a phantom

It's the fucking rolex of cars

It's basically a "I'm rich" car

There are plenty of other cars that cost way more than a Phantom but you buy one because it's bespoke and because you want the world to see you're not nouveau riche.

Have you ever seen a Rolls Royce IRL? They truly are an appearance. Gigantic, chrome lines, they stand out more than any other car.