Driving without insurance

We've all done it.
What's the longest you've gone without?

I haven't done this.

6 months up until this month.
> drive like white man.
> don't park at the bar.
> avoid driving Friday/Saturday nights, because checkstops.
> rush hour traffic is your friend, no cops.
> more people per cop = less chance he will pull you over.

>tfw new hampshire

How long have you been driving?
Not.Even.Once?

>We've all done it.

I pay my insurance annually and have never "gone without" it.

Does this make me a scumbag?

>Does this make me a scumbag?
If you don't carry even the minimum amount of liability insurance then yeah, you're a scumbag.

I live in TX and there are tons of illegal Mexicans around here who drive all the time with no license or insurance. That's why I carry uninsured / underinsured coverage on my policy.

I drove without registration or insurance for a few weeks. Got pulled over after three weeks and essentially got a fix-it ticket to have the car registered and insured by the end of this month and a $40 fee. The cop probably saw the wrong sticker color and ran my plates while driving behind me.

it makes you a wetback, i.e. yes.

About 30 minutes until I got the car home and added it to my policy online

I only have done it when buying new cars and not sitting down to update insurance policy.

>We've all done it.
Nope.

My policy says anything I buy is covered for 5 days after purchase. I'm insured for 5 days automatically. I wouldn't be surprised if that's some kind of industry standard.

I'm 27 and have been driving since I was 17. I've never driven without insurance, that's nigger shit.

someone taps you in the parking lot, no damage, little scratch on bumper. Do you get all their info? What do?

What if they don't stop and keep going, do you attempt to stop them or just report to police?

I've been driving over 20 years, never once drove without insurance.

>new guy starts work
>brags that he has no DL
>brags how he gets insurance in his wife's name long enough to register car, then stops paying premiums
>we leave work, go only 2 miles
>watch him get pulled over
>never see him again.

>lose licence for 3 months due to speeding
>drive the speed limit for 3 months without insurance or licence.

Fuck the insurance jew.

It's not. It all depends on the state or country you're in. My state doesn't allow the car to leave the dealership lot till it's insured, registered, and plated. Even if it takes days to get it done. Or one direct drive home from a private seller, and it isn't insured during that drive.

Not really a problem today with the ability to transfer plates and insurance over the phone. I bought my last truck, and had it in my driveway with plates and insurance the same day.

I'm pretty sure you can't do that nigger the dmv checks on that and will terminate your registration/tags if you don't have insurance on your car

lol what fucking super police state does this?
I've known plenty of friends who have driven long periods without insurance and this never happened