Whats Veeky Forums's opinion on the civic hatchback?Thinking of getting one after my last car was totaled

Whats Veeky Forums's opinion on the civic hatchback?Thinking of getting one after my last car was totaled.

fake vents

nah. If you want an Veeky Forums approved hatch get a Ford Fiesta ST.

Last good one was the ep3. That massive hunchback thing is not a civic.

Same specific power as a b16a but
>Turbo charged
>Direct injected
>Dual sparkplugs

Why is Honda so shit now?

It's good. Try the Mazda3 as well; it's less spacious and a little louder, but drives a little better and the infotainment system is superior because it isn't touch-based (sounds like a minor thing but it can tremendously frustrating in recent Hondas). They're pretty similar in character. The new Impreza is quieter than both, but less sporty still.

The WRX is still based on the old Impreza, which was crude in comparison. Among similarly sporty cars, the Focus ST has a terrible interior and the GTI has lousy reliability. They're still worth considering, depending on what your priorities are.

The new Civic is fantastic. If you like the way it looks fucking go for it.

I'm seriously thinking of getting one for my next car.

It's the kind of car Veeky Forums hates, but I like it.

Go for it.

Civics are for manlets who only drive themselves.

Girls will complain about how small your car is.

If she really likes you she will call it "cute" at first and then want you to upgrade.

enjoy it manlet

>t.girlfriend fucked by guy 2 inches shorter than him

literally SUfuckingV

Disfuckinggusting holy shit how huge is that fucking car?

what the fuck where they thinking?

fuck bitches m8, real patricians want the D.

also im 6 foot 3 and fit in civic just fine

It's 2800 pounds.

Just get the hrv.

who gives a shit. disregard women that are like this. you should only be concerned with buying something that you will enjoy.

I like the look on the new 2016+ generation Civics from the back, but don't really care for the front end.
That said, I like the coupe more than the hatch as well.
This.

even the CVT version is faster than the previous gen SI, if that tells you anything

Civics went to shit after the 6th gen. Who cares.

Don't know why anyone would get anything other than the Type-R

The new 1.5 is great. They are reasonably comfortable. They get good gas mileage. They are roomy. They will be reliable.

Great DDs, however the new Si does all those and is 24k. It's also de-rated heavily from the factory, so the new Si's may be tons of fun with a tune.

Focus ST = Fiesta ST > Civic Si > Civic 1.5 > other shitboxes

Sure there's some other garbage that goes in that list, but my mind is drawing a blank on what other fun turbo shitboxes are out right now.

The 1.5T engine makes more bhp, more torque, has better mpg, & produces less CO2 than the B16a.

Meant B16B. Curious by how much in all categories.

I laughed

The focus st is an expensive meme with 60hp less than the true Godmachine.

>Civic Si > Civic 1.5
Same with a tune?

this
on the coupe they're much smaller and looks so much better from behind
still not really great but better than 1'x1' fake vents

TOO BIG

Of pure ass fat

Civics in general aren't that bad.

>Everyone complaining about how big it is.

OP posted the sedan; here's the coupe. There's a wagon, too.

No VTAK = no love

Lol if you care what a girl thinks about your ride, you should be driving a 3 series.

Because they're going to be $50K+ after dealer markup and will still sell out instantly. And who knows what the lighter version that may be coming next year will cost.

The average Honda buyer isn't interested in revving their shit out to 9000rpm to get across an intersection.

I might even add the 1.5 CVT right after the 1.5, it's probably the best CVT I've ever used
I found it more fun to drive than the manual Impreza and Sentra I tried

a tune and some suspension tweaks, I think

I have a pre-order on a white one

I should take delivery in December or January

very excited, I'll make a thread when I get it

how much are you paying?

$36,495 is the price they're quoting me at, but it's "subject to change"

That's a great price, but why didn't you get a golf R or an Sti?

Not as rare, honestly. I'm a fag who cares about that kind of thing.

>tfw USA will never get spaniardmobiles
why

>British styling

This is what happens. Just look at the FN2. They can't design for shit.

Go with the sedan or coupe

If its any comfort, I wish burgercars were more available and above all viable over here.

>pic is mine

you could get this gook god machine instead

Looks way better in person but yeah the rear fake vents are huge. 2.0 is solid and already has mods coming out for it. A little smaller in person than a modern mazda 3 hatch.

>sport