Why do Brits absolutely love rice rockets? I thought this was a JDM thing...

Why do Brits absolutely love rice rockets? I thought this was a JDM thing? Seriously every car this guy reviews is disgusting looking.

These all have Recaro, harnesses, and 4 point cages also. What the fuck is the point Brits?

Because brits are retarded

Honestly, still better than rice and stance. And personally, it's a minor dream of mine to buy a Group A/Porsche Cup/GT4 spec car, throw some road tires on it, detune the engine for longevity, and use it as a daily driver.

the UK and Japan share a lot of culture bits due to their geographical locations and policies.

Dont know if youve noticed or not but jamie fyd is a chav of the highest order, are you surprised kek

That honestly sounds horrible. You'd need to go through and rebuild most of the suspension to make it bearable

>watching jamie_fyd

>he doesn't want to feel even the smallest road imperfection
What a fucking pleb

The British had the biggest boner for WRC. It was to them what FnF was to burgers.

It's not just WRC.
Smalltime local rallies and the BTCC are also big among them.

Btcc yes, clubman rallying no

World class rally drivers don't appear out of thin air m8.

So a race car with 670bhp shouldn't have any safety equipment?

That car is owned by JamSport, so the stickers are to advertise the company, the 4 point cage is for track use, the recaros are standard on the MK2 RS and also that car will be pushing at least 500bhp.

Yes we do rice, it was worse at the turn of the century due to magazines like Max Power, Redline etc but this isnt it.

I've seen some shit

try taking any ferrari round the lakes or yorkshire dales for a spin then you will realise as to why.

roads with great views are narrow, tight and with rather bad surface. nice surfaced, wide a'nd smooth roads are jammed up or part of a motorway network with 50mph average speed cameras.
majority of people do not have a garage, cars are parked all year outside, on a narrow street corner where drunk as fuck people are knocking about.

there is simply no use of any exotics, mid-engined italians etc. unless you own a large farm house, massive garage and live near a circuit with frequent track days.

i had a mate with heavily tuned sierra cosworth rs with over 600bhp - he could blast past pretty much anything on a motorway, given it was long enough. on any b road there just wasnt enough space for him to catchup with your standard fiestas and focuses st.

Unsubbed him over the constant ford videos, same old shit. Remember when he said he would never review two of the same car? Wew

They do in Finland

>Why do Brits absolutely love rice rockets?
they build what they have available
kinda like the whole 80s and 90s import scene in murica and when the civic suddenly became cool, it was people building their hand me down and cheap to purchase cars

WRC and BTCC are the most popular production car based racing series in the UK so naturally you end up with people wanting to emulate that look on their road cars

So wait, these arent actual rallycross cars?

Those Mountune wheels are just tragic tbqh lads.