Their track performance is extremely well documented, but which is the best daily? How do they rank in terms of

Their track performance is extremely well documented, but which is the best daily? How do they rank in terms of

>reliability
>comfort
>build quality
>interior
>practicality
>visibility
>ergonomics
>infotainment
>community
>sound
>how fast they feel from the seat of your pants
>which is least nerve racking in crowded urban areas
>which is most fun a twisty backroad
>etc etc etc

Comparing non-special V8 models. If Toyota fucks up the Supra and the new RX-7 doesn't happen, I'll probably get a Murica V8 as my next car since they're apparently good now.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/auto-industry-bailout-gm-ford-chrysler-3305670
blog.caranddriver.com/up-to-472-hp-ford-performance-unveils-power-packs-for-2015-2017-mustang-gt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of that matters fagget.
Mustang is the only true non government car.
Even Tesla is a government money hand-out company

As a daily driver I would go
1. Challenger
2. mustang
3. Camaro

The Challenger is the biggest and based on a Mercedes. The Mustang has a more hatch like trunk so it's better than the Camaro. Camaro simply loses just because of it's horrible visibility. If it had windows it would surpass the Mustang. It has a more torquey V8, the new chassis is light, and outperforms the Mustang.

Ford took Government money too.

thebalance.com/auto-industry-bailout-gm-ford-chrysler-3305670

>reliability
Probably le challenger
>comfort
Challenger
>build quality
Mustang
>interior
I like the mustang
>practicality
challenger
>visibility
Challenger
>ergonomics
Mustang
>infotainment
you are a fagget
>community
Challenger or mustang. Camaro screams redneck
>sound
they are all good
Camaro or mustang because the challenger is pigfat
any
stang or camaro

>Ford didn't need a bailout. But it asked for one so GM and Chrysler wouldn't have an unfair competitive advantage.
not the same
>Needing vs asking for free monies

Camaro in terms of lightness and speed.

Mustang in terms of looks, comfort etc.

Challenger is just a 2 door Chrysler 300 with no redeeming performance or interior qualities unless you get a demon or something.

I shill for the Camaro in terms of something fun.

>GM bailout costs the taxpayers $51 billion, $11.3 BILLION dollars is never reimbursed.
>Chrysler bailout costs the taxpayers $12.5 billion dolllars, $1.3 BILLION dollars is never reimbursed.

>Ford takes a loan backed by physical assets, pays it back 100%, PLUS INTEREST.

YA, totally the same thing dude.

Mustang is easily the best overall if you don't care about rear seat comfort. A Challenger 6.4L is faster on a highway, and a Camaro is faster on a track, but I reckon it's the fastest in a city or on a twisty backroad. Not as big with the best visibility.

It's no secret GM and Chrysler are shit

Best daily would be either shitpack Challenger or a ecoboost mustang. Challenger without a doub is the most comfortable. Both cars would give you enough power to have a little fun without breaking the bank. Camaro ride quality is ass.

None of the above

>over 50k
>finding manual nearly impossible
>not sold in Canada

I wish, but no

So Ford jewed themselves when they could of kept the money and said "GM did it"

The best on the track is obviously worst as a comfy dailer. That's what the Challenger is all about, and has been. Throw away the AMERICAN BADGE, the car is literally a fuckin' Mercedes Benz.

>reliability
their all about the same unless youre talking 5.7 but thats more of a v6 performance wise anyway
>comfort
honestly think challenger seats are compfy but man too big for anyone under 300 lbs
>build quality
mustang
>interior
hmm camaro is a little over styled in my opinon so prob mustang
>practicality
challenger
>visibility
challenger
>ergonomics
mustang
>infotainment
camaro
>community
lol
>sound
all sound bad ass
the camaros the fastest for sure but something about a boat on honda tires
mustang for sure, small alright visibility

Is the build quality on the Mustang actually good? I'm not impressed with it on my current Ford (Fiesta ST). Mind you that's built in Mexico.

challenger doesn't scream redneck...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAA

I would say Mustang is the best Daily muscle, but you should wait until the 2018 model drops so you either get access to the refreshed model or the pre-refresh model for cheaper.

Why would you buy any of these when a WRX STI exists?

i mean its not a bad feel imo, none really are now a days bur the camaros inside is a little too much styling, and the challengers interior is boring, the mustang is a good middle ground.

why would anybody ever buy that pig

From what I know about all
Chevy wins category. Unless by comfort you meant the back seat which is cramped as all hell.

great car, but i think the wrx is a better all around option. sti is just so expensive.

Because it's slower, not much lighter, looks boring, and I bet a 22B from 18 years ago would beat it if it had the same tires. Also I'm bored of having 4 cylinders.

i would get the challenger because to me, it's the best looking, comfortable one.

Hell, i'd be perfectly fine with a v6 one too. it sounds nice.

>autistic subarufags need to shoehorn their chinkbox into every subject no matter how unrelated

literally the "I'm vegan" of the automotive scene

only downside is with a culture so centered on the 8 cylinder engines 6 cylinders usually come with the regret tax

something like this

Why the fuck are you asking the autistic spergs on this board? If you actually have the money to buy any of them, then you should just fucking test drive and decide for yourself. No amount of memeing from these faggots can determine which care will be the best to suit your needs.

Stop being retarded. I daily a Challenger and I love it. Doesn't mean you will.

2016 R/T 392 Owner here.

>reliability
Only 5000 miles into mine, but no problems so far.

>comfort
The inside is cavernous, and you can fit 3 people comfortably, 4 if you're a short guy.

>build quality
There was a rattle in the headliner I took care of. All I can say if make sure you give it a good test drive and a thorough inspection.

>interior
Interior is much improved after 2015, more padded pieces, less cheap hard plastic.

>practicality
Can fit 5 people if you're desperate and all of their luggage for a week too.

>visibility
Rear pillars are massive, but you just need to position your mirrors properly to make up for it or get the blind spot monitoring.

>ergonomics
My 392 needs 91 octane and an oil change every 6 months.

>infotainment
It's okay, no complaints. 2017 comes with car play/android auto, sub-2017s do not.

>community
Old people who hate millenials and chill guys.

>sound
stock sound system is alpine and suits my needs since I don't blast music. More often than not, I will turn it off and listen to the engine sounds instead.

Haven't driven any of the other two, but my 392 feels fast but controllable.

they're all probably equal, but the challenger will feel the largest.

probably not the challenger, but I doubt the other two fare much better.

>etc etc etc
engine sound is amazing stock

extra note: there isn't much you can do mod wise to increase horsepower, SRT squeezed as much power as they could and you'd spend a few thousand dollars for like 50-100 unless you get a blower.

proof I guess

does it have Nintendo compatibility?

>buying an entirely new car for the winter months

I SERIOUSLY hope you guys don't do this

I'm sure you can play doom on it and you just need to set up the steering wheel as your controller.

what a feature, mine just plays mariokart. i am dreaming of truly going fast

Thanks for the post. Challengers are weirdly expensive compared to the Mustang in Canada, the T/A 392 is like 55k while a GT w/performance pack is 40k. Is the price difference that great in the US?

>2017 comes with car play/android auto
This is some serious bullshit. FCA said they would upgrade all 2016 units to android auto/car play if you had a Uconnect 8, and now they are back peddling.

>extra note: there isn't much you can do mod wise to increase horsepower, SRT squeezed as much power as they could and you'd spend a few thousand dollars for like 50-100 unless you get a blower.

You said you haven't had the car long, so I don't judge too much for not knowing. The 392 can be built into a fucking monster of a motor.

Small bolt ons, like a better exhaust setup, intake, fuel rails and injectors, tuning, and cams can take one up to 600hp pretty fucking easily.

Then you can look into stroke and bore out to 426 or more, forced induction, and a whole lot fucking more.

There are 392s that have well over 1200hp running insane times in Super Stock classes. They have way, WAY more power potential than the Mustang or Camaro.

yeah challengers are so fucking expensive, new gt is arounf 33k while new r/t is the same. If price for performance is what your looking for no mucsle car better than gt, i got mine for 22 and change and it made 415 to the wheels

The Mustang easily has the best aftermarket support. Ford themselves even sell warrantied power packs that boost the numbers to either 456HP/424TRQ (muh torque) or 472HP/405TRQ (muh revs) depending on preference.

blog.caranddriver.com/up-to-472-hp-ford-performance-unveils-power-packs-for-2015-2017-mustang-gt/

I just went to the hellcat route. Pushing 905 to the rear wheels and I'm content with it.

>power potential

a 22b was a $50,000 1/300 car back then (literally x2 the price of a regular WRX RA) and goes for $100,000 today

Nice meme. I haven't seen that image in years.

Don't be mad the fat old Mercedes is faster in a quarter than a 3 million dollar hypercar.

That's certainly a way to go, but a standard Hellcat has less potential than a 392 bases on stock cubes alone.

Right now, that block is probably the best V8 on the show room floor for building your own speed machine.

but can it turn?

>building your own speed machine
>looks at 1200 hp c6 corvette

>but a standard Hellcat has less potential than a 392 bases on stock cubes alone
Yeah, that's the downside. But for me it works because I always get cars and say "I'm going to do this" or "I'm going to add that", and I never end up doing it. At least with the Hellcat, I just added a few things to get a hp I was content with. I didn't want another project car and even if I never did anything with the Hellcat, its still a fucking monster with 707hp.

>non-special V8
so like Chrysler is that the R/T 5.7?

The engines have a bit different personalities. The Challenger redlines is 6200, the Camaro at 6500, Mustang at 7000. The former two are all about having the midrange grunt of a train, while the Mustang is like having two Honda K24's joined at the crank. Cam-phasing kicks in like VTEC and is pulls harder the closer you get to the top.

T/A is a special package, the R/T 392 is $39k bare.

I know, I'd like to have it, but not gonna care much if I don't.

Yeah, but that shit's expensive.

Most other cars you can just get a cat back and CAI and get a few horses out of it.

Whats the difference between the charger and challenger

i see it like this
if you want power without breaking seals you can get 400 whp easy with bolt-ons and if you want to break those seals H/C/I on any car the ls comes in will perform better than the Chrysler.

doors

>>reliability
It's most likely a tie between the Mustang and the Challenger
>>comfort
Challenger, it has that barge feel to it
>>build quality
Mustang
>>interior
They are all fucking awful, but the challenger wins with the retro dials and nod to the Hurst T-handle shifter
>>practicality
In terms of MPG, the Camaro
>>visibility
Challenger
>>ergonomics
Mustang
>>infotainment
They're pretty much all the same, unless you're buying some flagship saloon, most of the tech will be similar
>>community
Challenger: tryhard teenagers and old men
Mustang: manchildren trying to do burnouts
Camaro: Basketball-Americans and people pretending to be Basketball-Americans
>>sound
Challenger in SRT-8 package
>>how fast they feel from the seat of your pants
What the fuck does this even mean?
>>which is least nerve racking in crowded urban areas
You'll still look like an asshole regardless of which one
>>which is most fun a twisty backroad
Camaro, with the Mustang being a very close second
>>etc etc etc
Overall, unless you have a particular hard-on for any of them, the Mustang is the best investment.

>Basketball-Americans

Fed employee here,

All government agencies, who knows how many we have now, all got new fleets of vehicles which GM used as part of their (((repayment)))

So we had 6, and we got 6 new cars.

They give us their shitboxes and they gain credit against what they owe

mpg camaro

392 makes 485bhp...?

>I've been on Veeky Forums for 3 weeks 8) maga

It screams Nigger

Challenger has manual options and 2 doors.
Charger is automatic only and has 4 doors.

shit its late i meant coyote you could make 400 whp with just boltons... and yeah i mean think about the car that motor is inside.

but basically the camaro is just a much better platform when it comes to an OHV designed muscle cars, and the mustang is just a loud fast honda

Chally is the only option.

LOL, how about doing some research before you post easily verifiable lies? The bail out was a loan. The auto companies had repaid the loans in full plus interest by 2012. A simple search would tell you that if you didn't have your head stuck so far up your ass.

Wow, that's a gorgeous color. I totally want that car.

It's why I'll happily open my butthole for Ford.

Yeah, no, more power to you, man. I understand completely. I have every intention of modifying my R/T to wild extents, but it is on the backburner until I can make my project into a daily.

People crack jokes about buying power, but you've got more power than I can get until I have a stroke, bore, AND S/C on my 5.7.

What's more, it was probably cheaper than my build will be.

you're thinking of the Charger

But that's fucking wrong, Jethro. You can make more power out of a 392 than any engine you can get in the Camaro OR Mustang. Toss a decent cam into a 392 and you have 600+ horsepower.

You have to do serious block work or force induct any of the competition to match that.

The problem is it costs way more than any other car to do so.

All Bolt-ons are negligible and anything internal is expensive.

It's about a 100 dollar difference in cams for the SRT vs. the SS. Consider, then, that you are also looking at a difference of roughly 100 crank horsepower.

Forced induction mods tend to be more expensive for the Hemi motors. Internals and stroker kits, however, carry negligible price differences.

A fully built 392 will be more expensive, sure. I don't disagree with you. However, you're talking about a difference of 2-4k for what amounts to a full second in the quarter and well over 100-200hp.

And I'm not disagreeing with you. I just mentioned it off-hand in case that was of interest to OP.

its like i said, the platform is the difference, the 392 makes big power but the car it makes it in is a fat boat.
>600+ with just a cam
youre high best youll make with just a cam is probably not even 500 whp
also i never see challengers have seals broken everyone that owns them are either kids with no money or old fuckers.

H/C/I Camaro will destroy challenger with same work done in a straight line

and the camaro can still turn.

What car? There's no way that's not on that new Nintendo console

How?

lol how what?

How are you playing Mario Kart on the Sync system?

Microsoft emulator

Link to guide?

Blows up, most laggy, too much road noise for a daily.

He has a Nintendo Switch with the joycons off leaning on his dials my dude.

Assuming all brand new.

>reliability
Camaro
>comfort
Challenger
>build quality
Camaro
>interior
Subjective
>practicality
Probably Mustang
>visibility
Mustang
>ergonomics
Subjective
>infotainment
Not sure, maybe Mustang
>community
Mustang
>sound
Subjective
Camaro
Probably Mustang
Always the Camaro.

That's what I originally figured

>practicality
>Mustang
If it wasn't a Mustang the new V6 would be a fucker of a deal instead of constantly shit on. Coworker dailies a 2016 auto V6 but does that because he has a fully restored '67 anyway.

BTFOs the SlowRZ at any rate.

Please stop posting this shit. Subaru fans get enough shit without you shoveling it on in every thread.

Because they refuse to replace a 15-year old engine, and this is coming from someone who is a fan of Subaru.

I'm not American but wouldn't that be a reason to support them? Considering you payed to support them?