Wouldn't he be useless against some one on a car with a PDK?

Wouldn't he be useless against some one on a car with a PDK?

Would he better or worse on a PDK car?

get hydrated, god hand

he would be useless even against front wheel drive

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

PDK?

Porsche DoppelKupplungsgetriebe
a dual clutch automatic transmission

Oh.

Well, the point about driving with one hand is also being able to steer as little as possible. Literally anyone with basic manual experience on their car will be able to know when to shift before having to shift. I personally almost always have the hand resting over the knob when i know i am about to shift.

You dont need one hand to do minimal steering input

God Hand became a legend because of that and because he could shift faster than any one else by removing the time it takes from taking your hand from the wheel to touch the gear knob

So a flappy pedal gearbox that is really fast at shifting like the PDK would make him totally useless, since it shifts faster than him, and you ALWAYS have your fingers on the pedals

Better call it DCT. PDK is the name given to be used by porches. DCT is the universal term. Yeah, if the entire point of that is quick shifting then any sequential gearbox or DCT would be slightly better.

Single clutch sequencials are slow as fuck on downshifting though

God hand would probably still win against something with it since 2gay had a lot of down and up shifting

>Single clutch sequencials are slow as fuck on downshifting though
wat.

Sequentials are fast as fuck. You mean slow because to properly revmatch you have to heeltoe? if you are careful and wont downshift while cornering you dont have to. Then there's the instant sequentials like what F1 uses.

Most sport cars that used SCT were all bashed that they were shit, even Lambo's were bad, SCT is great at upshifting but they do a bad job at downshifting, they take twice the time to downshift than what they take to upshift, its why when DCT became a thing, every one stopped using SCT and moved to DCT

Not only they take time to revmatch (if the car can do that on its own) if you are downshifting WAY earlier so you dont lose balance when downshifting in the corning, you lose speed since now you are engine breaking before a corner, even if you shift it into neutral before the corner then into gear after the corner, you are wasting time you could be on gas and betting your timing and the gearbox timing is perfect so that it wont jerk like hell when shifting into gear and upsetting the car balance during the drift

SCT are just not good at 2gay

What are you talking about.

SCT is literally any manual or sequential manual out there.

Unless you mean about some weird DCT prototype that i dont know about, when you say SCT i assume you mean sequential dogbox gearboxes, like the ones used in racecars.

>Not only they take time to revmatch (if the car can do that on its own) if you are downshifting WAY earlier so you dont lose balance when downshifting in the corning, you lose speed since now you are engine breaking before a corner, even if you shift it into neutral before the corner then into gear after the corner, you are wasting time you could be on gas and betting your timing and the gearbox timing is perfect so that it wont jerk like hell when shifting into gear and upsetting the car balance during the drift

So you mean, acting exactly like a manual car does having a flaw that you are supposed to get good at and fix by yourself when downshifting?

didn't the Smart fortwo have a single clutch automated manual that was utter shit?

No fucking clue. I have no interest and therefore have done no research on a fucking smart car.

Talking about the subject, its amazing how odd is it that instant shift sequentials from F1 are so odd to see outside some MotoGP and some uphill formula cars.

No, he was revered because he could have the car at 10-15% slip angle every corner. He keeps his hand on the shifter because he's lazy about moving his hand to shift. Did you even read the dialogue?

Because of their cost, I'd assume.

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND

GET HYDRATED, GOD HAND