Would buying a car that someone has restored back to original and then customising it make me an asshole?

Would buying a car that someone has restored back to original and then customising it make me an asshole?

Yes.

No. If it's nice, you want it, you, can afford it, but it.

You would be better off buying a restomod instead.

Extremely. Kustomizing the car ruins the value. Try grabbing one that's got work you like already done to it.

But i like the idea that it's a blank canvas.

No, it just makes you dumb as classic cars are worth more in their original condition than a "tastefully modded" form.

At the end of the day, it's YOUR car and YOUR money and America isn't some 3rd-world cuckstate.

Yes, you would be the wort kind of scum.

What is this even supposed to say?

It's a blank canvas because somebody has put time and effort into keeping it that way. If it was factory new, I'd say go for it but original cars are getting rarer and rarer with boyz like you chopping 'em up.

Grab one that's already kustomized.

>white walls and girl on fender photoshopped, badly
>even the purple on the roof is photoshopped, even worse
Where's the original pic?

Holy shit I'm fucking dying

no its your car

purist shitstains fuck off

here's your (You), now kys nigger

Yes. Get one that already needs some work, or one that has mods and can't be fully returned to original.

I know you're only used to owning beater vw's and civics, but your dumb ass has to understand that vintage cars aren't made anymore, and finding a pristine one is harder every year.

theyre not making old beater VWs and Civics either

its just a car not some amazing one off art piece that someone dedicated a significant portion of their time to

its a soulless machine made on a production line by some schmuck

if its your car you can do whatever you want to

if its a car anyone gives a fuck about im sure there is one in a museum somewhere

otherwise its worthless trash anyway so add some rice

boomers pls go

>theyre not making old beater VWs and Civics either

They are, it's called a 2017 edition.

That's not the point, dude. You can't take a museum car and drive it on the street, park it in your garage, or take the family out in it.

People need to understand that they're more custodian than owner when buying a vintage car.

That's what separates enthusiasts from normies.

who cares

whatever old shitbox your idolizing has some kind of modern equivalent

>not some amazing one off art piece that someone dedicated a significant portion of their time to
It is if it's been restored you fag.

nope its just a pile of shit thats been made to look like a fresh dump

Yeah, with a plastic dash, plastic body, and plastic soul.

machines dont have souls

Neither do you, apparently.

nobody does

souls dont exist

It would. But don't let that stop you

yeah making logical decisions is fedora tier

>implying you're not already an asshole

I just wanted to do it quickly.

That's not my problem though.

Where can I buy a 2017 EG civic?

Thanks.

Like i could buy some faggots impala that has ruined it by turning it into a restored shit box and turn it into the decent three wheel hoping lowrider it deserves to be.

When I see an impala that hasn't been turned into a lowrider I want to punch the owner in the face for being a faggot and ruining a good car.

No. In the long run buying a nice car will save you the most money when you go to resto mod it.

fpbp