Can Veeky Forums find a better NEW car for <$20k?

Can Veeky Forums find a better NEW car for 17 Civic Hatch
> 1.5 turbo, 6-spd manual
> $700 boxed tune adds no-lift-shift, removes boost delay
> Tune also boosts output to 210hp/215tq
> Makes more power than $25k Si

Ez

>17 Camaro
>2.0L turbo, 6 Spd manual
>3300lb RWD
>$349 Tune adds 25hp 35 Trq
>Makes more power than any stock civic ever made and you don't look like another normie in a civic shitbox that will be worth $8,000k in 2 years

You only missed by $6k, retard.

L2Negotiate

Quit posting hail damage and bait cars

nah

seems fine

stop trying to talk yourself out of a better car because the internet has trained you to not like it

Are any of these manual?

$20k for a new car is enticing, but I don't think I'd ever buy new because of

>depreciation

Again, enticing, however I've gotta go with the 1-owner, low mile, used car. Still: pic related.

I've read in the US many leases are up this year or next and used cars are going to be pretty inexpensive as they'll flood the market.

>Actually thinks dealers ask for sticker on new cars

Someone is underage....
It's a new car, not used look at the title lol.

New cars can have hail damage

Why would you want to waste money on a new car?

Lots of reasons
> 0% financing
> warranty
> new
> fuck you

I spent >20K cash on a new Camry. I didn't know Cammerrah's and Muh-stangz were available for

>0% financing
Or you could buy a civic for 3k and not go into debt
>warranty
Not necessary if you have 1000 bucks on hand at any given time
>new
Meme

Because the power is the ONLY difference between the two cars. Not the steering rack, or the suspension, or the bolstered seats, or the short throw shifter. All of that can be added and still be cheaper, righr?

I think reddit is more your speed

If I only had $20k why the FUCK would I buy a new car? There are FAR better cars on the used market for $20k than a FUGLY and PIGFAT new Civic.

There's no new car on the Market worth buying for less than $40,000 imo. Good thing I was able to afford more than that.

>believing prices that low on internet listings
they're baiting you in the door dumb shit. they're going to ask sticker as soon as you're there.
in before you think that's illegal to do or something

lol you have never bought a car or been to a stealership have you.

They literally will beg you to buy the car if you take it out on a test drive, everytime I go to a dealership to test drive they beg for me to buy it and lower the price as they please.

No one charges MSRP unless its a limited production halo car or something.

>Believing dealerships actually charge sticker no matter what

What do I expect from you all, your like 90% underage or poorfags who own 3k civics and never bought a car worth anything in their lives.

>t. has never been to a dealer and just read some jalopnik article from six years ago
dealership margins are razor thin, with the exception of last year previous gen models they need to move to make room on the lot for new ones

>those miles

???, a 4th gen v6 turd can be had for like $500, used civics are actually more expensive than that

Basic econmics and personal experience since
>t. I actually worked at a mini dealership

The only time a car will ever be charged sticker is if its a brand new model year and its like the first or second car they got of that particular model. Or some weird performance model that is rare.

Every new delivery we got was marked down at least 2k from sticker when it was advertised because they make the 2k back on dealer fees and what not.

They need to move inventort quick, everyday that car sits is loses money so they keep lowering it till its sold, Do you really think they are going to deny sellinga car to someone because of a $2000 disagreement?

If ur a manager would you rather sell a car with $2,000 marked off the price today or keep it at the same pricr and not sell the car for months losing money in the process.

On mobile, excuse errors....

i like how you are posting in this thread acting like king shit because you have worked at stealerships and have an opinion about them.

the very fact you think buying a new car, especially from an american manufacturer, is in any way a reasonable financial decision for anyone who isnt rich enough to not give a shit (i cant imagine anyone like that posting on this horrible website desu), shows me that you need to just stop talking like you are some authority on anything relating to intelligence.

OP, dont buy a new econobox, for fuck sake. what the fuck is wrong with the tens of thousands of couple year old gently used cars sitting on the market?

as if in any world buying a new ICE car from any manufacturer isnt a retarded ass idea. I love internal combustion but these vehicles are so obscenely disposable. If your social standing and status and ability to get laid depend on having a new econo shit box off the lot then you should just kill yourself now.

I dont think buying a new car is a good idea, thats OP. I'm just saying a camaro is better than a honda shitbox of the same price.

Also relax, lol im just telling people how stealerships work since some retards in this thread actually think MSRP is what you actually pay for new cars.

I agree tho, OP dont buy new especially a shitbox new. Get a few year old car that already took the depreciation hit and you can get an immesly better car for the same price.

A Camaro has shit reliability because American. Hondas last forever with basic maintenance.

Both of you should really stop being poor though. If you weren't already poor with bad credit due to those student loans you frivolously wasted on marijuana that you now can't pay back because you decided to major in Urban Poetry instead of STEM, that's your problem.

Financing a new car is fine with common sense budgeting for most folks.

Literally none of that matters in a straight line.

Welcome to the Veeky Forumsc, bitch.