How do I move to a city as a poor loser? Like a Los Angeles or Miami type city

How do I move to a city as a poor loser? Like a Los Angeles or Miami type city

Get a ride over there and enjoy the homelessness.

Nah fuck cities. Lived in NYC for 18 years. Fuck this place. Leaving asap.

>How do I move to a city as a poor loser?
>Like a Los Angeles or Miami type city
Like this

Can I just sleep on couches or get a shared room or a closet space

Also should I just move to a smaller city and move to la after I make something more of myself?

Would Atlanta work better or something similar in costs?

I'd urge you to seriously ask yourself, why the fuck you wish to move to LA.
The population is like 14 million, and it's nothing but extreme leftists and Mexicans.
I've been to LA, and it's complete shit, unless you live in the obvious hot spots, which have a price tag to match.

If you want to look at couch surfing, there are apps on your phone. However, you need to realize that it's a very communist idea, and the people you stay with will most likely be sexual deviants, or druggies at the very least.

It doesn't seem feasible to move to one of the largest cities in the world.
When I was there, someone told me--"if you want to make it in LA, don't come to LA."
So, essentially, if you have any business there, you'd know it.
Good luck.

I haven't been to Atlanta in years, but from the numbers I've seen, it seems to be up-and-coming.
If you don't mind niggers and crime, go for it.

I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish, though.
I imagine you're trying to start over?
If this is the case, my advice, is to move to a small city and go to a public university and study business or STEM.
Once you've established yourself, then move to a bigger city.

I want a career in music production if not that the lower jobs in the industry work and all the artists and music I like are in la and Atlanta

I'm not particularly familiar with the industry, but from my knowledge, you should be able to do any sort of work over the internet, and there would be little need to be in a large city, except for something specific.
That being said, the competition for that industry is huge, so I would double-check my interest in the subject.

All the people I look up to and researched moved to Atlanta or a city where they were at

yeah pretty much. Only reason to move is for business, unless you're into that bridge and tunnel shit I wouldn't bother.

What's the point in moving if you don't already have what's there?

Not to be an asshole, but I'd reevaluate who I looked up to.
If you're interested in that area, I'd look into Atlanta.
If you haven't gone to school, I'd research where the top music businesses hire from straight-out of college, and go to that school.
You want an internship, and you want to stand out.

literally anyone can survive in LA

how

probably living in a dump somewhere surrounded by minorities.

Moving to an L.A. or any city of the sort does not make you better at what you want to do. Instead you'll have the same level of talent but with less money

what would be the point?
you wouldn't be able to afford the nice restaurants and shit anyways

go to Indianapolis or Omaha or even Detroit, an ugly but kind of on-the-rise type city, get rich there THEN you can go big

With more opportunity

Learn some spanish. The libcucks will give you free everything.

living in the Nap now. the canal renovations are really nice and so are the apartments and museums along it.

yep. Get a spray tan, learn Spanish, get on welfare. There's your passive income. Then sell drugs to or rob White people and get rich.

Ok ty