EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5Rn3_kIhO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for caramel fem humans.

Why are people in this general/game dicks? Do you really feel like you accomplished anything when you kill someone 50 levels lower then you or glitch a boss so no one can attack it?

not all of us started playing after the game was already spoiled by cookie cutter retards like you, leveling as a healer was the best choice one could make and no one had enough money to sustain changing spec every time you were about to do a dungeon, unless you're now going to tell me you were at gold cap with a leveling priest.

imbecile

How are elemental shamans? Someone recommended them in the last thread. I have a mage as rdps right now but am a bit burnt out w/ the class

the real problem with the rsham t20 is the 2-piece bonus is shit with a low proc rate
they said the designs of the tier bonuses are final but it's likely they'll tune the numbers and they should anyway

Nether disruptor confirmed for best building.

At least now people know they shouldn't waste their supplies on the mage tower again.

That was the path I went in vanilla for my healer as well

>hmm whats the best way to lvl in the game
>oh probably being able to do damage while solo and still healing in groups since dungeon healing doesnt require much points in the holy tree

Fucking peabrain faggot

ele shaman are parsing quite high at the moment.

>Blacksmith quests don't give Legionsfall rep
>quest to collect 100 armor scraps at 0.001% drop rate

>not being able to heal any dungeon past the scarlet cathedral
>basically being a useless piece of shit

excuse me if I started the game when healers were actually in demand from level 15

People bitch about legendaries a lot but relics are just as bad

>need 3 from the raid to have your weapon actually upgraded
>typically in a loot pool of 4 to 6 items per boss
>trait buffs narrow the odds even more

killed Botanist and Tich like 10 times each now plus bonus rolls and I've got one breath of dusk and about 10 Tich capes -- relic never ever,

>best building
the unstable nether portals give jack shit

Why is everyone going so apeshit over flying? Using the whistle is just as fast if not faster to get around.

basically idiots

>the mage tower will NEVER be built again

Nice, I have been thinking of maining an rdps instead of mdps. Idk if I should use goybux or another method of leveling one though.

Because flight paths have and always will be inefficient bullshit to encourage you to buy/earn flying

>ask for a mage to port me somewhere
>no reply
>all mages pretend to go AFK

man this community...

>CoF
>draught of souls
>on monk

Daily reminder that Blizz time gated the raid to drop in June because ffxiv has an expansion coming out at that time and they are terrified that they will take the chinese audience who now consist of half of the five million subscribers that are barely keeping the profits above maintenance costs.

And the general shitty design decisions and ignoring PTR and all the other fuckery is because this is the Diablo 3 team has been in charge of WoW post-SoO. So all the shit in WoD from Ashran to taking out the capital cities to the Broken Shore and RNG on RNG bullshit is from them.

>How are elemental shamans?
Don't let the logs fool you. It seems high but it's averaged with the fights that Elemental is good at padding like spellblade and tich so it seems high. Check the logs per bosses. Namely on fights that your guild is having trouble with. It's horrible on single target fights where your guild will expect you to do your best and it's fucked by movement real badly.

WoW is single player now except when you're forced to go into dungeons and raids to progress your gear

autistic people who play this game so they can spend as little time as possible actually playing it if it's not reset evening in NH. they don't actually enjoy the game, they're just depressed and WoW is their escape + dopamine source.

>mobs buffed so you have a consistent need to actually cast more than instants while running around a quest area
>mass complaints because no loot improvements = no dopamine rush

>flying put behind minor rep requirements and an achievement which will take literally 2 or 3 more days max
>mass complaint, achievement requirement removed

once they get flying, these people can zip between AP sources then go back to Dalaran hoping people inspect their gaudy mount

that's fine
/2 paying 1000g for mage port to new dal

Nonsense, even after hitting revered to get their flying unlocked, players will keep on doing those enjoyable world quests to farm supplies just so that raiders can get their artifact skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5Rn3_kIhO8

>Europeans wake up
>Thread goes to shit

Really makes you think...

reddit BTFO

Wait hold the phone the D3 team has been in charge of warcraft? Aren't they the rejects at Blizzard?

So, Blizzcon tickets sold out immediately, despite me being in line on like three devices at the turn of the hour.

Any place aside from Ebay I can get them at a reasonable price?

kill yourself, I didn't mind paying the portal reagent plus a couple gold tips but you can suck on a broom if you think I'm giving more than a gold

So
give me a reason to resub in 14 days when mine runs out.

you didn't know? even jay wilson is working on WoW these days.

Why aren't you playing on Hellfire TBC server? Still giving money to Blizzard for no content?

use the whistle AND flying

whistle to cover long distances and flying to fly over trash mobs blocking your way

>Can you summon my friend?

5 min later...

"Fuck you asshole, reported."

What the actual fuck

>in June 2016 he left Blizzard and the games industry to return to his original passion, writing

one million flying skills in the game
oh wow

Literally wrong
If you use group finder to find other people to do quests with, or even without it, you'll often get your whistle on cooldown, a lot of world quests are pretty quick. Not to mention if there's a world quest somewhat close by, tell me what's faster, mounting up and going 100% faster to it, or mounting up on a flying mount and going 310% (the max if I recall correctly) faster, and you can fly over unclimbable hills normally you'd have to go around? Getting to dungeons and everything else is faster too. Not that I care much about flying it's just that's wrong.

>jay wilson

oh my god

why the fuck does nobody talk about this? Everyone always says shit like, "Oh damnit why did Blizz do this? This makes no sense! Why would they think this is a good idea?" and no one mentions this shit

Of course they are making stupid decisions they have literal cancer working on the game

Another lose on winter AB.
4 times in a row.
I JUST WANT MY DAILY AP. DO SOMETHINS YOU LAZY FAGGOTS.

oh, that's right. he was here during warlords, but left before legion.

>memefire
Fuck that joke server, HG will kill it

Its so fucking obvious you never played vanilla jesus christ you stupid nigger cattle. You dont put all of your points in shadow just the majority. The little that you do put in holy is more then enough to heal every 5 man if you didnt group with retards

There is none
There's no incentive to keep a sub until ToS comes out if you're caught up on Legion """"""content"""""" up to finishing the Broken Shore scenario

>book says I can learn it
>trainer says I'm too low level

You're just weeks away from the next quest in your order hall campaign becoming available.

You wouldn't want to miss that, surely.

>player-Ravencrest has joined the raid group
>player-Tarren-Mill has joined the raid group
>player-Twisting-Nether has joined the raid group

there is literally no point to be subbed until the raid comes out in late June/July

I feel like my gear is too low, I don't want to raid as mdps so I might just level a mage/raid with that. Honestly once I finish the raids idc about the rest of that shit too much.

>Ragnaros
>Azralon
>Quel'thalas
>Barthilas
[screams externally]

I assume people will still be running older raids once ToS releases so I will wait till then. Don't think I will resub till then desu.

>Player-Azralon has joined the group
>Player-Nemesis has joined the group
>Player-Gallywix has joined the group

he can just do the quest when he comes back for the raid

resubbing for just the class quests is kinda pathetic

>clones dont mimic draught of souls

post ending in an odd number names my balance druid

>want to play rdps
>don't want to play mage
>ele shaman apparently shit
>too many huntards
shit sucks, guess I will find a different game

iloveknots

Kanesenna

>LFR Botanist
>60 stacks of Recursive Strikes
>ask the other tank to taunt
>o-o what, I'm supposed to be tank?
>end the fight with 99 stacks

futafluff

unavailable
i'm on emerald dream

niggerman

lmao

perfect

>it's unavailable

I got that

Things to do in legion:
>raid nighthold
>do mythics for bloods
>mythic+ for high ilevel gear with varying difficulties and changes made every week
>grind honor
>do casual pvp
>do rated pvp
>do world quests
>complete meta achievements like glory of the legion hero
>complete smaller achievements that are simple to get
>hunt hard to get mounts like the hippogryph or complete quest chain for the fathom dweller mount
>world quests
>grind nethershards for random but high ilevel gear

Why are you complaining about no content again?

>need 5 in disc for wand
>at least 31 in shadow for shadow form, 30 for darkness

red pill me on jay wilson

*blocks your ap path*

I can't understand the complaints about the gearing for raids etc. Now you can farm shit and do heroics where as back in the day you ran the same instances 30+ times for a piece of gear. It works out to about the same time.

flight paths have literally a higher flying speed than 310

Stop playing content

He fucking destroyed Diablo 3, pure fucking cancer from a design standpoint, and was part of fucking up of WoD

It's the wrong kind of content.

I can run circles in IF too.

redpill me on ffxiv

>>raid nighthold
already done
>>do mythics for bloods
blood are worthless
>>mythic+ for high ilevel gear with varying difficulties and changes made every week
pointless after the weekly chest cap, chances of getting gear are miniscule
>>grind honor
>>do casual pvp
>>do rated pvp
minigames are cancer and unenjoyable
>>do world quests
pointless
>>complete meta achievements like glory of the legion hero
it's 6 months into the expansion, how have you not done this shit already?
>>complete smaller achievements that are simple to get
what autist gives a shit about achievement points?
>>hunt hard to get mounts like the hippogryph or complete quest chain for the fathom dweller mount
it's 6 months into the expansion, how have you not done this shit already?
>>world quests
pointless
>>grind nethershards for random but high ilevel gear
you mean grind nethershards for a whole day for a figurehead of the naglfar

>>do casual pvp
>>do rated pvp
>>do world quests

It's at least worth trying because it's free until 35 and that's at least a couple dozen hours of content

pick one of the full servers though, gotta create your char at like 3 am during downtime to sneak in. After that you will always be allowed in and the world will be busy as hell

>unironically grinding m+ for ap still

>download ffxiv
>get to character select screen
>all of the races are gay
>the GCD is 3 seconds
>log out and delete ffxiv

>decide to finally level a 103 alt through legion content
>do the invasion and get 3 levels out of it
wtf i love ion holocaustas now

Things to do in Legion if you're even remotely close to endgame and have actually been doing the real content as it comes out:

-Raid Nighthold
-Do Memethic+
-Get pissed off at shitters ruining your BG/Arena rating and thus gimping your gear progression

>heroics
>not outgearing heroics in two weeks max
>world quests JUST NOW buffed to 860 when they were 840

and they're STILL useless other than grinding rep for a chance at a toy or mount

>run HoV for the first time since 7.2's launch, it's a +2 and I'm 888 equipped so I
foolishly believe I have nothing to fear
>get smacked in the face with Hymdall's new and improved static field attack
>we wipe 5 times
>I wasn't even standing in it on my screen
>2 people leave, key depleted
>tank and healer stick around to help me recharge it, form new group
>wipe 10 times
>give up
Is it even possible to progress past this with a pug? Even after I got the hang of the drakes' pattern and started managing to stay alive, someone else always got one- or two-shot by this despite all of us being 880+.

>all of the races are gay
The game is full of traps, it's beautiful

>lalafell
>gay
Hmmm....

I don't particularly like my main but I don't feel like being arsed to level an alt through the legion content again(I know it's quick) and doing the fucking AP grind again.

I'm too busy grinding honor and raiding and doing all the world quests that give good loot to bother with the metas

The expectation vs reality on that one is a big contrast

>played on chocobo at the start of ARR
>comfy nip community
>grind up to max level and complete relic quest
>having fun
>start to lose interest because crystal tower not out
>already max gear and shit
>quit and never go back

redpill me on casual teenage sex

was not expecting that

This is pretty much the lifespan of XIV
There's not a whole lot to do at endgame other than the autistic crafting/gathering or raids unless you're bored enough to start up on new classes until you hit 60 on all of them

am i in FF's general or what
i know that 7.2 is shit but come on guys
you're making me want to roll a cute miqo'te

Can i queue as Aliiance for pvp brawl? I can take it anymore.

>years ago
>be 19
>over some friend's house drinking
>try to leave early because I have a UU pokemon match for a Shoddybattle tournament
>some girl forces me to stay late and get drunk
>she forces me to have sex with her when I was too drunk to say no

Worst part is that I didn't wake up early enough the next morning and got DQed from the tournament

the submissive night ones have the best stats for healers hands down

Final Fantasy won.

Why the fuck did LOTRO have to die? I might have liked that. I don't think FFXIV or ESO s really the alternative I would look for. And fuck gearing up another class.

>7.2 is so bad that /wowg/ turns into /xivg/

lizard girls are the superior beastkin but everyone assumes your character has a dick if you play one