The car scene is made up of many different groups. You have drag guys, track, autox, drift, stance/show, collectors etc...

The car scene is made up of many different groups. You have drag guys, track, autox, drift, stance/show, collectors etc. As car guys we beg, plead, and complain about what we want manufacturers to build for us. Every now and then they listen and give us exactly what we want. Sometimes it's a slam dunk, other times not so much. But as car guys do we simply ask for too much? Or is it that we can never be satisfied? Take the two cars pictured for example. Dodge has built a 10 second car that you can drive to the grocery store with a warranty. But so many of us overlook the pure awesomeness of what dodge has done and offered. "Oh it doesn't have a cage, what a waste". "Its useless". "Who is going to pay that much for a dodge". Or the brz for instance. For a long time if you wanted a small lightweight rwd car the only affordable option you had was the miata....Along comes the frs/brz. Everything we wanted, lightweight, nimble, rwd, with decent power, and even a backseat to boot! For years we have complained about power...power....POWER! Now say subaru offers a turbo sti version for 42k. I guarantee the new talk would be...."40k for a frs!!!!!". At the end of the day sales is what matters, but manufacturers do look to us for feedback and of course they see what we say, but are we impossible to satisfy?

I don't want a BRZ STi to come out because I'll never be able to afford it and I'll just always feel bad.

Nismo Idc. That is all.

I think many people are satisfied, it's just that the unsatisfied minority make themselves extremely vocal. No where outside if this site have I ever heard any serious complaints any of these new perforce cars. This is Veeky Forums after all, and many people are here just to start shit.
We live in the Golden age for automotive performance, enjoy it while you can

>Cadillac made an engine like that
>never put it into production
Fuck.. me.

Not really.

There's two groups of car lovers, faggots and non-faggots.

Faggots are like so:

>Rob Dahm
>Vehicle Virgins
>TJ Hunt
>ThatDudeInBlue
>Moog from MCM
>Those idiots with their Miatas; Haggard or whatever
>Jeremy Clarkson
>Schmee
>etc

Then you have the non-faggots

>Jay Leno
>Tiff from Fifth Gear
>ChrisFix
>B is for Build (before his ego got big and undertook 89 projects...at once)
>Sa(utism)abKyle
>Marty from MCM
>Rob Spaghetti
>The hedge fund boys; Doug DeMuro and Fatt Farrah

Forgetting a slew but whatever. You get the point. Big distinct difference between the two groups.

Wow wrong thread. That's a first.

Link me to the thread you meant to reply to. could be interesting.

Nigger the BRZ/86 complaints about the engine are very reasonable. Torque dip? In the year 2017? Are you fucking kidding?

Anyone complaining about Dodge is a sour poorfag. Hellcat sales are through the roof, they don't bother putting a limit on their production. Demon will be limited but still over 3,000 units first year. No one that can afford it is complaining about 707hp for $65k and a warranty. The cage thing is a semi legit complaint but it's a custom race thing anyway and the interior is already gutted.

Dodge has turned into a fucking joke, even you can see that.
All they do is make fast challengers.
Ford and Chevy at least have some variety.
Dodge just does the same thing over and over.

shut up cuck

Dodge is doing what FCA had planned, and that's a performance division. There already is a rumor that the Dart will be getting a face lift or a replacement in 2020 as well as have an SRT trim, turbo charged is a good possibly. Also, Dodge only has 3 cars under their name. Ram trucks are their own division. Also, Challengers are getting very close to being the 2nd best selling coupe in the US. I get that you don't like what Dodge is doing, but its working.

ACKSHUALLY it's >the current year that's responsible for the torque dip in the 86 twins. It disappears with a full exhaust and tune as well as receiving a hp bump to over 200 wheel, but it's needed stock to meet emissions and fuel economy requirements.

>Jeremy Clarkson
>Faggot

DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
>DELETE THIS

Obviously there is a special category, called superfaggots, for people like you

>Clarkson
>Faggot
>Spaghetti
>Non-Faggot

>Clarkson
>faggot

britbongs plz go

>Clarkson
>Faggot

May you cock, I know that's you very funny.

faggots will be fags. I drive a malfunctioning shitbox and i'm happy.

I'm not a bong tho.

This guy knows what's up and OP real car enthusiasts likes any car fake ones stand out more I mean most of Veeky Forums doesn't like anything that isn't old and doesn't cost over 20,000 kek but all I know is that and I'm sure everyone can agree is auto tragic lovers that are on this site need to leave

>being this autistic

congratulations

>namefag using anime girls
> having the gall to call anybody autistic

this is an anime imageboard

complaints about the frs/86 are not unreasonable in my opinion

they got everything right...except the engine.

I mean for fucks suck, a CAMRY puts out more hp.

i dont understand why the car is 27 fucking thousand dollars when a camry is faster in a straight line and the car is bone god damn stock

have u sat in an 2017 gt 86? its like sitting in a car from the early 2000s.

where does the 27 thousand go??? absolutely nowhere

Fiat killed the Dart bro

why don't they just drop the camry engine in there, Lotus did and they have made amazing cars, sure the chassis is the special part, but it is noit a bad engine at all

i think that some people who make stipulations like, "well if they did X; or maybe if it came with Y, I'd buy it." wouldn't buy it anyways. they like to bitch and moan, but they wouldn't buy it even if they had the coin.

i really wish they didn't use the "Dart" name for that abomination. I reeeaaallly like the Dart, and they ruined it.

Also, kinda unrelated but, Why dont manufacturers make 2door and 4 door variants of the same car like they used to? it has to do with tooling and the like right? they do it with trucks, why not with every other platform?

Dont forget about boosted bois

I don't know who they are but just by the name, they go in Faggots section.
Also, not him btw.

>a CAMRY puts out more hp.
Camry puts out more power than a lot of cars, user.

>pistons as wide as your dick
they're pointless desu

also
>We live in the Golden age for automotive performance, enjoy it while you can

do you think this is the downfall of the greek empire or something? it's not like performance will be getting worse.

why do companies not make single cabs trucks anymore? everyone wants some fuckugly urban prowler truck that never gets used for actual work.

180k for bad performance

hmm