EN: YouChika SM, UR Kotori

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
venus.dti.ne.jp/nobody.other/index.html

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1VmWmYgW-Y
my.mixtape.moe/avuefn.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess this thread is it

kys dogfucker

No Honks allowed here please.

Bless the mods

I love Anju!

What happened?

>Global rule shouldn't be enforced here cause my waifu
Piece of shit Avatarfags

Good OP woof woof!

wtf are you serious?
btw Honoka-chan is my cute crying goddess!

>Ban evading is against the rules.
>Ban evader makes a thread.
What did you expect to happen?

Let's be friends Ruby. Together we can rule the idol industry. As mother and daughter.

kiss Chika

I don't see the current EXP function/box on the Score Match tab.
You know, data that help you calculate Rank you'll end up with, aswell as considering when you'll fill up your LP bar by leveling up.
But it's not.

It assumes I'm at 0 EXP, so I won't level up (given 58 hours); which is isn't true, because I only need 900 EXP to reach 138 Rank.

desu wa

Post more crying Honokas.

She looks so peaceful

Okay okay I don't get it, why did the other thread get purged?

So maybe it's off by one gem, big deal. Message the developer on twitter if it bugs you.

haha rinboy

I don't know who is cuter, Riko or Rikyako

Besides School Idol Festival, what other video games have you been playing /llsifg/?

I've been playing Danganronpa 2 and it's pretty good.

The retarded ban evading Muslim called Rintard made a thread and was banned (again) since he was evading from another ban

Injustice and Toukiden 2.

>first it was second year box
>now it's Guilty Kiss
Wonder what the third one will be.

Fire Emblem Echoes mostly. I enjoyed it. Will probably go back to 7 soon.

Wargame red dragon

Deader than rikyakos hymen.

Persona 5. Nier Automata. FFXV. Nioh. BotW. A lot of games.

Dark Souls 3.
Invading Lothric Castle is still fun.

Yakuza 0, hopefully I'll get 100% completion by the time Fire Emblem Echoes comes out in english.

Kiss Umi.

>Attribute
Fucking lame. At least I won't get my hopes up, thanks.

Persona 5 just came out, so that has my undivided attention. Before that, Dota 2 and Nier: Automata. I got ME: Andromeda, but I'm waiting for all the patches to roll out before I even go back.

Rush 2049 has quickly grown as one of my favorite video games.
If you want a more relevant answer, Puzzle & Dragons.

Umi is so generic compared to the other meme idols.

Whoa, didn't expect that other thread to get nuked like that.
Oh well, at least I still get to post my favorite dolphin~

I don't have many, she looks sad in this one.

>ME
Why

I only play doto.

I'm addicted. I thought I could quit but came back after 2 months or so. It's ruining my already ruined life. I wish euthanasia was legal here.

When do we find out what Pana's new UR looks like?

>making a new thread at 739 posts

rikofags truely are the biggest dog dick suckers

How can you even play after 7.0? I thought I was trapped too but that patch was such garbage I was able to stop.
I still miss my waifurunner though.

When do we find out what Rikako's old JAV looks like?

Besides highly anticipating for Sunshine S2, by watching the first season again.

What anime is /llsifg/ watching this season?

Fan of the franchise.
I pre-ordered before the whole goofy animation shitstorm went down. I do intend to
play thru it because I have some hope that this series will redeem itself in the future.

I stopped playing before the patch. Tried to play a few days after the patch and it sucked because they changed so many things so I refrained for two weeks or so before addiction kicked in again and now I'm used to the patch anyway.

Nothing, I don't watch anime

my fave was kunkka because you could insta pick him and play any role and be pretty good

and you can just do your own thing half the game because he was so good at ganks and stuff

I LOVE Aqours and I’m just so proud of them it’s incredibly difficult to describe. I can say with absolute certainty that I’m so proud of all of them. I’ve been following them since Day 1 when all we had was an image of Chika on that empty beach and seeing how far they’ve come makes me want to cry tears of joy. I love you Aqours!

I also noticed that the catalog says 739 but if you open the thread it says 767, weird huh.

Doesn't exist.

Nico is a bitch, anti-social, mean spirited, cocky, a demon, thinks she is the best, flat, small, abrasive, and thinks highly of herself.

Even despite that I love her. Can anyone explain this feeling so complicated?

Not him, but I found 7.0 to be fun and interesting.

For me, the animation is the least of the games problems. And you can't patch that.

I love my wife Kotori Minami!

wrong post

here

I can't play anything besides sif, I'm filled with stuffs.
I hate my life

which keion would you bu?

I played when MK was still OP shit so I got really salty about it. I was tihinking of going back but I hate all the talent horseshit they added.
Maybe, I don't know. I think I was just waiting for a legit excuse to quit the game that ruined my life.

Sure

I'm about to finish AoT S1 because of Burd hehe, alice to zouroku and Sakurada Reset (Rikako)

ritsu...

I'm new to this, how many N stickers or S stickers would I need to idolize a SSR?

sumire...

Need 5 S stickers to idolize an SSR.

I think it's 100 N stickers.

100 N stickers and 5 S stickers.

I'm still finishing up the leftovers from last season. For the new season I'll give most everything a try. I'm most likely going to watch Sakurada Reset which has Rikako in it, but from it seems I don't expect it to be very good.

Thanks.

three ovas tonight.. its gonna be good...

its shit

leave, and kys on the way out

That's what I figured. I'll watch a couple of episodes and if anything just find the parts that she voices.

Should I t1 for chika?

wait up yui im omw!!!

one of my fave eps is when they went to the music festival
that was really nice

youtube.com/watch?v=L1VmWmYgW-Y
lol

Wasted all day waiting for my package to arrive. Fuck USPS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holding hands with Riko

I wish I could be on the train that Kanan flew into space so that I could enjoy all of their sweet bodies one by one when they came to the realization that they wouldn't be home for a while and I was the only one for them to relieve themselves on.

i love the way chika says daijoubu

episode 12 was the feels
never forget it

>PL Ratto card
Not worth it desu.

episode 20...

Do it for the kids!

lol what was coming? can't say ive ever had a package not come when they said it would

music festival...- yeah, i get it, 20, a blast. the most memorable one. i remember i felt something was weird when watching the episode; many minutes of concert, it was unlik other episodes before. i realized i was on a train of feels... and then, the end, dear god, the end...

ded

lol you gave me the idea
my.mixtape.moe/avuefn.mp3

Out for delivery at 8:11am. Still waiting at 7:42pm.

i like the way yui says things...

Yes, 3 seals are dank.

WTF havent re-watched K-On for 2 years and now when I open the files the subs disappeared

we're watching s2 ovas tonight so get on it

K-on is shit. There I said it. Moe garbage. 2 years later and I still don't like it.

Post your favorite Honoka raped doujin

thanks but I'll skip it

which fansub should I get for S1?

love live is literally the same genre

I wanna marry Nozomi.

of course but does k-on have a game to play on my phone?

kys

i downloaded "kira fansub" which was simply the one with the most seeders on nyaatorrents
the subs are brown lol
its in flac 720p which i think was the best quality i could find

>literally

>no idols
>no musicals

You need to learn genres, bud