Yay your rich you get to enter the "waiting to die" phase of your life earlier than everyone else wow what an...

Yay your rich you get to enter the "waiting to die" phase of your life earlier than everyone else wow what an accomplishment!

Thank you.
Good to know that it's appreciated.

is that some kind of pokemon baby shes eating

>not getting even more rich and when you have a really important amount of money use it to crash the market for the lulz.

>rich
>waiting to die

I don't think you fully comprehend what being rich entails.

Money at that point is a tool. You can literally fulfill any dream or wish you want without worrying about the financial repercussions. Yes. That's an accomplishment.

>ha-hah-hah! You've been able to cross off your entire bucket list and live all of your dreams and you've still got decades of health before you're crippled by old age to be bored and shit!
>I bet you feel stupid now!

>Yay your rich you get to enter the "waiting to die" phase of your life earlier than everyone else
WTF, I hate being rich now.

Gotta admire your pesistence at shitposting, buddy

Are you sure it's the same guy?
He hasn't said anything about Jesus yet.

none of those are me

it is rice covered in seaweed
a little too big for one person though, usually they fit in your hand

I'll never understand people posting shit like this.

>using chrome

that's firefox, you fucking mongoloid.

Yo OP, what exactly do you gain by making this thread every few days?

yo fuck off m8

Seeing that shit has always annoyed me as well. You just have to remember that 95% of people are pretty much retarded.

I'm genuinely curious.
Having such a negative outlook on life is a sign of clinical depression you know.

woah this made me think

This

Getting rich is step one

Step two is doing everything I possibly fucking can to enjoy that wealth

yeah, Veeky Forums believes you get rich and you're done.

meanwhile back in real life about 70% of rich people go on to lose all their money. Getting rich is the easy part, staying rich is the real problem.

don't tell Veeky Forums though. The thought that a rich people almost always go broke doesn't fit their fantasy. Your fantasy.

it's a donut

>implying rich white good looknig kids aren't on a constant dopamine rush