Why did they even release this and how will BRZ cucks ever recover?

Why did they even release this and how will BRZ cucks ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=brz turbo kit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_S76_Record
youtube.com/watch?v=9ooiZeYmYjE
youtube.com/watch?v=DruAUxV9kaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

look at all of this downforce i don't need

just nuke japan and destroy their economy again so that they are forced to make good products again

Next they're going to make a factory widebody version with 355 wide rear tires but NO MORE POWER. This car is the ultimate boy ricer car.

>being a warmonger

>Chassis tuning
>Giant wing
>Fucking Brembo big brakes all around
>Bigger and wider wheels with sport tires
>No power increase

For what fucking purpose?

Just build your own power, bro.

I guess they did it so that you can have a good car after you blow up the FA20 and swap in something good as so many people on the forum have

>wanting japan to make cuck cars

>Wanting a fucking war just so you can have a turbo 86
>Not doing the FI conversion yourself

I literally leased a BRZ a few years ago JUST so I can get the STI version with more power when it came out.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK SUBARU???????

The tS has been out for a while. It's a total chassis rework, suspension, I think body welds, bushings, bracing, brakes, every journalist will agree it's tight as a drum. It's like the race special miatas, no more power but other goodies.

The gt86 has the soul of an ae86. Underpowered and unappreciated. It is the ultimate tuner car for ppl that know about cars and like to turn. Im assuming you are all young and dont even change your own oil.

there is no need for a war in japan, just get NK to nuke them

that way we kill two birds with one stone, japan has to make good products and maoists and other marxists-leninists die and they take their incorrect interpretation of communism with them

Damn, OP baited you fucking hard. His pic is in reference to the BRZ tS which was a special edition that arrived a year or two ago. The STI version hasn't had any confirmed specs released. I know you're autistic since you bought a BRZ, but it wouldn't hurt to at least try and read.

>it's going to have a turbo!
>it's going to have a 350hp engine from a concept car, and that's detuned!
>at worst they'll tune it to 220hp

Welp, looks like you got fooled for the 100th time, time to go back to
>it's not about power!
>too much power isn't fun anyway!
>you can double the HP with a CAI, catback and a tune!
>turbo kits are super reliable, a guy on a forum says he gets 400hp no problem!

>>Soul
Besides carrying the name of a meme car, how is this even a descendant of the ae86? Corollas look much closer to the trueno/levin family Not bashing, actually asking btw.

The BRZ TS will be shown at boxerfest in a few days, I found out it probably has no power upgrades from their intaham.

I don't even want a turbo. Maybe some better flowing heads, more aggressive tune, cams, and freer flowing exhaust just to give it a little edge would make it the best fucking car ever.

more relevant than ever

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHFAJAHAHSGHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just get a 370z, the base model isn't much more expensive than a BRZ and at least you get a 330hp V6 instead of a pussy 205hp engine

>have racecar looks with wing for maximum rice expecting it to be fast
>get btfo by a camry

The car is actually a combination of the 2000gt and the ae86

>yfw the golden age of Japanese sports cars is over and is never coming back

Are you a shill cause you seem uneducated.

i like the bodykit that the nismo model gets, but fuck paying 40k+ for it.

Why can't you ungrateful fucks just be glad Toyota gave you a affordable (maybe not by poorfag standards) RWD throwback to the 90s RWD shitboxes you fap to so much?

Who cares how much power it has? that;s not why you buy these.

see
lol you called it

Just give it a turbo already for fucks sake.

Its a Toyota after all, it just wont ever be a Subaru, it wont have AWD or a turbo
Subaru was just allowed to sell it under their name because they used one of their engines, but Toyota wont let Subaru do their thing on their design.

Chrysler minivan 15.3 quarter mile.

God this is sad, why do people even buy the toyobaru?

because it's a new cheap, rwd, hard-top. Name another one.

see
rotflmao.

Who leaves their car stock you mongoloids?

hard mode

>3662 lbs

the problem is it has the same fragile trans as the s15, while the engine can make 300 with a turbo and supporting mods, the trans will end up blowing, and a beefy trans isn't cheap

*3500 actually. the image is wrong.

and it's still faster than the piece of shit Toyota. LOL

>Corollas look much closer to the trueno/levin family
That's because the Toyota Sprinter Trueno and Toyota Corolla Levin ARE from the Corolla family. Hell, the "Sprinter Trueno" name was used exclusively in Japan, as export Truenos were sold as "Toyota Corolla"

>Forced Induction vs NA
>2017
I'll take the tubro and faster laptimes plz

Woah there boiyo, that's got a turbio on it. Here's the right one silly, you can't compare mac and cheese to french fries.

>car famed for its shitty, no grip, tractionless tires
>put big ass wing for more down force

BRZfags will defend this.

kek, Mustangfags BTFO

>Mustangfags BTFO
Implying??
>Mustang is literally slower in a straight line but same around a track

Why does this car even exist? Everytime I pass by the toyota dealer I feel pity for these poor machines, they don't get the power they deserve

Nigga I'd at least like to not get smoked by a mini van at a stop light if I'm going to buy a "sports" car.

So normies will think your car is fast.

The responses on this thread make me proud to own one. I love the hate. Keep the hate memes going and drive the prices down on these.

>make slow car slower
>kill its original appeal in the same move
what the fuck are they thinking

>on their own design
>no TRD variant

well, i won't lose anything in this war, and humanity will benefit from it as a whole. i know it's not a nice solution, but sometimes we have to do nasty things for greater good user

>Both ecoboost and BRZ STUPIDLY SLOWER THAN A FUCKING LIVE AXLE 2011 V6 MUSTANG

so it can start taking out 911's instead of just keeping up with them

If only Nissan interiors werent absolute horseshit. And thats not comparing with the toybaru, I mean in general, they are just awful.

And in certain commie shitholes they have the audacity to charge FIFTY THOUSAND EUROBUCKS for this car.

Affordable, lightweight, rwd, fun to drive, rwd, 4 seater car?

Then add those yourself? Are you afraid to mod your car?

There is literally no reason to buy a base Z over a Camaro v6 ILE. It's slower in every way and has 2 less seats.

The trans can handle 300hp just fine. Going beyond that though, you're right.

You know it comes with different tires right?

Well, now we know what they think of the customers who buy BRZ's...

>complaining about cars they didn't make
>complaining about cars that even if they made you couldn't justify paying the new price

lmgtfy.com/?q=brz turbo kit

I love watching people complain about having a straight rear axle

>telling people to not buy a nissan veesix
>not realizing nissan has a history of god tier six cylinder engines

>unironically advocating for a trash """"""""muscle"""""""" car that's missing two cylinders
>b-b-but the amerilards make g-g-good veesixes!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!1!!1!!1

daily reminder pic related is the only muscle car ever built with a veesix that isn't a hot steaming pile of dogshit
>try to prove me wrong
>protip:
>you fucking can't

everything they put that v6 in was at least pretty good, if not, fucking amazing

how are those numbers btfo? the 4banger mustang is neck in neck with the WRX and cost a whole lot less.

But with the poor performance your getting why not just get a RWD car from the 90s and use the money you saved to up the power/ improve the ride quality.

>Telling people to spend 30k on a 10 year old chassis that doesnt even come with a LSD.

Enjoy your Renault and getting passed by v6 Camaros.

This.

I'd wager the Turbo T/A is up there as well. If I recall (and I could be wrong and it could of used the one from the GN/T-type) it used the same set up as the GN-X.

Have you seen how much a clean FD or MKIV sells for these days?

or theres the first generation buick skyhawk hatchback

They didn't get a Turbo as an option though user. The second Gen got a Turbo 4 as a T-type option though.

>You know it comes with different tires right?
So now its slow as fuck and cant do hektic skids. gotcha.

but you can rather easily turbo that bitch, and the second generation was a piece of shit by comparison, and that 231/3.8l carbureted v6 could handle boost out of the box, so I would say just turbo a first gen skyhawk

I feel ya now. Yeah would be neat to be running around in a Turbo Skyhawk honestly.

Pic unrelated because I'm a dumb ass and fucked up.

swap a good ole rochester 2g, garrett t4 turbo, if you want, a t56 or tr6060 6 spd manual, endless fun

I've got a friend who chops up subarus for fun and drives an imported wrx. I've really been thinking about buying a new car and brz has everything I want, I might just see if he can use his redneck magic to soup up the flat 4 with a few simple mods.

I really really want to like this car.

One thing though for anyone who owns one, that stick looks really high up, is it like shifting a truck?

It's got Pilot Sport 4S tires now.

>cost a whole lot less

I'm guessing you're thinking of the STI because they're virtually the same price.

That's where you're wrong. Even with bigger tires, the sticky compound makes it faster around a track. If you've ever been to one in your life you would know.

>brz sti
>msrp 34k
It's dead.

20 years into the future, what will people swap into their 86?

>35k
>150 torks

>35k
>150 torks @ 9001 RPMs

put a fiat s76 4 cylinder in it, 290 whp @ 1900 rpm, yes 1900 rpm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_S76_Record

youtube.com/watch?v=9ooiZeYmYjE

fuck the fiat, how bout a bentley

youtube.com/watch?v=DruAUxV9kaI

>One thing though for anyone who owns one, that stick looks really high up, is it like shifting a truck?
It doesn't feel that high up to me, but I really haven't driven much else manual, so I don't really have much to compare it to.

I guess whatever becomes the next generation of the memes we have today: LS/2JZ

It will still be an LS.