Can you give me an overview of the reasons for anti-semitism?

Why did people persecute Jews in the past? Did they deserve it?

I'm mostly trying to understand the current anti Jew sentiment from stormfags. Their conspiracy theories sound like bullshit, frankly.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard
youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not Christian
>Many people saw them as a scapegoat for issues in society
>Often believed to be stealing jobs

In other places like the Middle East
>Not Muslim
>Islam does not hold Jews in high regard
>Also seen as a scapegoat or being behind something

Read the Protocols.

>Religious minority in religiously homogenous society
>Usury, people want to get rid of you without paying and you need to be a shit person in order to prosper

I'm mostly trying to understand the current anti Jew sentiment from stormfags.
>Hitler said they are evil
>It's easier to blame "them", then look for flaws in "us"
>Kewl memes (This is probly the most important one)

Another reason is the ban of interest for Christians in medievil times. Jews on the other hand were allowed to charge interest - while they were not allowed to pursue a lot of other professions.
That's possibly the root of the "Jews control the banking industry" conspiracy theory.

"reasons"?
xenophobia. literally any group of people in the world get shit because they're perceived different by some other group. it's a thing that people do.

1st half of post was good.

They're hated in the MENA, because of Israel. That's pretty fucking obvious...

Is this a good list?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard

>Israel
That to, but I was talking more in the context of pre-Israel Mid East

They don't assimilate , establish parallel societies and attempt to take the upper hand in societies that let them reside. They are just book-learning gypsies and no one wants to cope with that. They've basically been perceived as the definition of a fifth column as a result of pursuing their group strategy to the dismay of society at large. Also they would charge interest, clip coins and ritually murder children

youtube.com/watch?v=qQeRu7BUEr8

Their culture unconsciously encourages the development of certain psychological quirks among them that manifest as antisocial behaviors when interacting with the non-Jewish public.

Tfw my great grandfather became a protestant because he hated jews so much despite being half Jewish. He became a Jewish stereotype instead. The self hating Jew.

I think its started as they were expelled from their homeland by the romans because they were rebellious

So they became a rootless people and a minority which lead to their persecution because its human nature to bully minorities

This lead to the measure that they only were allowed to participate in trade, finnacing and banking

Because of that, they have an expertise in this field, which caused the whole merchant meme

All that peaked in the holocaust and lead to the founding of Israel to end their persecution, or diaspora

Thats what I learned in school

On the other hand, there has to be a reason besides human nature to discriminate smaller groups than their own that nobody really ever liked the jews

I can imagine it being the whole self-isolation and self-separation of jews that leads to their dislike by others

That also causes the whole inbreeding thing between jews which is also the reason why they are so ugly

I am a jew and I believe all nonjews are my slave so with the rest of my people we slowly destroy any country we infest and turn the dominant population against itself so we can seize control and make them our goyim cattle to serve us for all eternity as is our god given right as the chosen people of Elohim. It is our right to rule the world, and enslave all of the goyim or nonjew humanity.

It is our right to rule the world, and enslave nonjew humanity.

Rule the world

Enslave nonjew humanity

The jews are without the most evil humans in history.

Jews have always been racist psychopaths even the Akkadians had accounts on how cancerous they were.

They didn't assimilate in the places they went as far as I know, so they were disliked or exiled.

>They don't assimilate , establish parallel societies and attempt to take the upper hand in societies that let them reside.

They do tend to assimilate in the US and Europe.
Most of them live goy lives and they racemix with goys, contrary to what /pol/ would make you believe.

They are over-represented in some fields, though (Hollywood, media, banking..) so the conspiracy theories will never stop.

They assimilate once society has been socially terraformed to their favor. Their urbanite tendencies will make western Jewry extinct.

They dont assimilate, plz look up jewish communities in America, jews are so racist that they still pull the JEW THIS AND JEW THAT crap in America, you cant say a thing about these so called tolerant kikes at all in America yet they let you say anything bad about any other race. Your a fucking fool jews are the best liars and manipulators in human history.

"For if the goyim knew what we did to them they would kill us"

This is what they are doing right now fooling a sheep like you into thinking you arent in a battle.

>they still pull the JEW THIS AND JEW THAT crap in America
Huh?

>you cant say a thing about these so called tolerant kikes at all in America yet they let you say anything bad about any other race
Sure you can, we're doing it all the time.
If you mean in the mainstream media, you can't really be openly racist against anyone.

You arent fooling anyone kike, you jews are some really malevolent beings racemixing with Euros to create Ashkenazim that blend in with Europeans so you can infiltrate and destroy their countries while posing as white people. Its unnerving how so many white looking humans in America are actually jews.

Its typical for a jew to lie and deny they did anything wrong, you ever notice how hard it is to find jewish crime in American media? Its because you racist psychos cover it up because MUH WE WUZ GODS CHOSEN ANDS SHIET SO WE CANT DO ANYTHING WRONG. Jewish criminals weirdly get their bails paid in then go to Israel escaping punishment altogether.

I am sorry but your kind if nothing but cancer to America and Europe plz get out.

You can be anti-majority (European, Christian, monogamous, patriotism,etc) pretty freely that bigotry is fostered.

Literally all Christians.

fugg the goyim know
pls delete your post, i'll lend you 3 shekels at low rates

I wonder how many /pol/acks know that the Jews helped create some of those American memes.
Recommended watching: "Hollywoodism: Jews, Movies and the American Dream"

Link to Akkadian anti-kikism?
I guess 200 nations have expelled Jews from their lands for no good reason? And just the jews right?

true desu

Kikes have persecutable faces
It's like that kid at school you couldnt help to bully

Muslims hated them long before Israel
There's a reason why the Palestinian mufti sided with the nazis

Pointing to the medieval expulsion of Jews as somehow validating the claims of antisemitism is like saying pre-modern persecution of witchcraft proves magic is real.

Jews are the only humans that have been kicked out of over 100 countries clearly something is wrong with them, kike.

To be fair, they're also the only group of people that existed for thousands of years and moved around living in different countries.

repeating it over and over doesn't make it a better point.

tfw
The Christian
>Cicero
>Tacitus

Yes why did the so called master race run like pussies to Europe when the arabs started expanding in the the Middle East,why cant jews ever run their own countries from scratch they always parasite of another(USA).

Also stop asking me to feel sorry for jews.

Jews are a race of cowards they will never physically challenge us whites they will hide behind the schemes like scared little vaginas.

>why did the so called master race run like pussies to Europe when the arabs started expanding

Probably because they were massively outnumbered.

But you'd rather die than escape and survive, right?

Because it is clear that all jews are mystical beings born with an inherited will to destroy all white people because of reasons. Jews can literally communicate with each other through telepathy and use it to plot against me all the time. I can prove this because they are the reason i'm not a winner.

But you are master race so you would win right Mr.Kikestein?

You jews are genetically batshit crazy people if you can see the logical holes in your talmudic horse manure yet still go through with it.

Before the Modern Era? Hard to say. There is not a whole lot of information on the topic.

There is plenty evidence that the Jews and their host population did not get along but there is little explanation as to WHY they didn't get along

Now if we're talking from ~1600's to hitherto...

>Rothschild family
>Communism
>mercantilism
>North american slave trade
>nepotism
>countless economic disasters
>The transformation of the media into their personal propaganda machine
>Pushing batshit crazy ideas (Feminism, Islam, Multiculturalism, transgenderism) or urging tolerance thereof whilst they themselves shun said ideas
>Demanding everybody's opinions and beliefs be accepted and respected even they are inherently destructive and dangerous (but I repeat myself)
>Israel and all the horseshit that came along with them (pic related)
and of course
>Fucking Bankers

>serious question, fellas

Is Veeky Forums a jewish version of /pol/?

>Akkadians
Jews didn't even exist as an ethnicity when Akkadian was

There are also gypsies, but their migration is more recent one

Ciceron's quote is a vague on taken out of context. Tacitus is biased, since they were at war with Judea.

>Jews are a race of cowards
>Tacitus, a historian of the time, notes that those who were besieged in Jerusalem amounted to no fewer than six hundred thousand, that men and women alike and every age engaged in armed resistance, everyone who could pick up a weapon did, both sexes showed equal determination, preferring death to a life that involved expulsion from their country

pick one either you stand with Tacitus on Jews or you call them cowards

Fight your wars kike bastards stop making us americans do them for you.

He meant Israelites you fgt.

Is this a new /pol/ish doctrine? Shit up threads, with potential of debunking your memes, in order to get them deleted?

It seems they really are sneaky, arrogant, nepotistic and cheaters at business. And quite smart in general.

Obviously no one is going to like them

t. /pol/ poster

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Stormfag had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Historical usury, the same reason people hate bankers today. Jews used to be the only ones in Westerndom allowed to do it. Then non-Jews started bankers, they kept fanning the flames so people would keep their attention on Jewry and make people hate even the ghetto Jews who were just happy merchants and not ever usurers, and competing Jewish bankers like the Rothschilds, instead of non-Jewish bankers. After WWII when anti-Semitism became taboo, you see that shift of hate and stereotypes shift to banking, the ultra rich, and the finance industry.

wat

So basically when the ruling elite does things that is bad for me it's because of jews. Having to confront that the world we live in isn't perfect and trying to do something about it is too hard, we'll just blame the jews and pretend everything else is fine.

>Why did people persecute Jews in the past?
Jews did not get black plague, because hygienic requirements.
Clear valid reasons.

>So basically when the ruling elite does things that is bad for me it's because of jews
Not if the ruling elite ARE Jews

Pitty all the working class Jews get dragged down with them. They're quite harmless.

Middle class Jews are reprehensible in the extreme but, then again, so is the middle class abroad

Yes if course every rich person and politician is a jew. It is not like only a small part of the richest few are jews wich is admitedly bigger than the average population. This also is in no way related to the fact that through out the middle ages onwards jews had to survive through mercantilism and ursury because they were prohibited to own land and this eventually led to some jews getting lucky with both capital and experience when capitalism took over in the west.

Jews were cosmopolitan by temperament they don't do manual labor becuase their fan fiction discourages it not out of being redlined. It doesn't make sense to let their tradition of literacy be wasted working with your hands. Furthermore those "white collar" skills they acquired instead were infinitely more portable and fitting for being rootless.

I am giving an explanation to OP's question, not a validation

and If you're looking for a debate over #notalljews, I'm not giving you one so I suggest you don't waste your time

>muh hiberian conspiracy XD
The Irish aren't as incestuously connected to each other as Jews are.

name a few of those quirks and name the culprits in their culture that bring them about

This is typical jew behavior they automatically think you must envy them to hate them. They cant turn off their innate jew racial supremacist psychopathy at all.

Jews are a group of people that don't see themselves as part of any community they infest, and to alleviate that they seek to destroy it so they don't seem so much like outsiders. The latest example is the invasion of Europe last year, which is overwhelmingly supported and funded by Jews and Jewish groups.

Fun facts
>Jews: Constantly revolting and subverting Roman rule, why their second temple was destroyed and they were expelled in 70 AD
>Jews: Opened the gates of Medina to forces from Mecca, almost killing Muhammad and his early followers, and now invaded Palestine, why they are hated in Islam
>Jews: Opened the gates of cities in post-Roman Spain to Muslim invaders, why they were persecuted under the Inquisition
>Jews: Responsible for communist movements worldwide, including the one in Russia that resulted in millions of Russian deaths and attempted ones in Germany that resulted in hundreds of thousands of German deaths, also caused the Great Depression which caused millions more deaths world-wide, why they were persecuted in Nazi Germany
>Jews: Own most of the media, most of the money, key lobbying groups for what allowed mass non-white immigration into the US and now responsible for the same mass non-white immigration into Europe, why people hate them now

Jews = bad news. Anyone who seriously buys that every single one of the hundreds of expulsions and persecutions throughout history were just done because the poor innocent Jews were always just a little different and so were an acceptable scapegoat for evil Europeans are seriously deluded. Jews are self-obsessed parasites who commemorate themselves more than their supposed God and they have been so through at least the last 2000 years of human history. Disgusting shits.

>Jews: Constantly revolting and subverting Roman rule, why their second temple was destroyed and they were expelled in 70 AD

several factions didn't like roman rule at all, iirc a lot of hellenistic art is based on the melancholy of their culture being absorbed by rome, and didn't rome dissolve because there were a lot of different areas that didn't agree with each other?

>Jews: Opened the gates of Medina to forces from Mecca, almost killing Muhammad and his early followers, and now invaded Palestine, why they are hated in Islam

a lot of religions don't like each other, and a lot of people in general don't like islam in the modern age

>>Jews: Responsible for communist movements worldwide, including the one in Russia that resulted in millions of Russian deaths and attempted ones in Germany that resulted in hundreds of thousands of German deaths,

the reason that happened is because a lot of the jews in russia in were poor, so they supported it just like anybody else who was poor in russia at the time. The tsars didn't even give arms to their people to fight in wars, and stalin was the reason those deaths happened

>Jews: Own most of the media, most of the money, key lobbying groups for what allowed mass non-white immigration into the US and now responsible for the same mass non-white immigration into Europe,

What makes you think they own the media? Is it because there a bunch of jewish writers? Do black people own the music industry? Do hispanics own the olympics because they have a lot of their own in those fields? and also, they aren't responsible for the immigration in europe, jews barely exist there since german barbarians reeed all over europe and left the eastern front open to communist occupation.

It's pretty clear you're pushing an agenda to try and brainwash people so you can put in a totalitarian regime that gets rids of anything you don't like. Only 32 posters in this entire thread right now

>It's pretty clear you're pushing an agenda to try and brainwash people so you can put in a totalitarian regime that gets rids of anything you don't like.

No, I'm not Jewish

A lot of these companies have existed for a long time and they usually are founded in places like hollywood or New York where lots of jews live, and jews don't control the media, if they did, sam hyde wouldn't have got his own show on adult swim. Black people are in the music industry a lot but they don't control it, hispanics also don't control the olympics.

also, I don't understand why you didn't rebutted the rest of what I said

Has anyone else began to believe that the Jewish blood rituals were maybe exaggerated but actual occurrences?