So when did you grow up and realize they really are the ultimate driving machine?

So when did you grow up and realize they really are the ultimate driving machine?

I grew out of the bmw meme, I only buy Mercedes now.

(OP)
I grew out of the bmw meme, I only buy Alfa Romeoâ„¢ now.

When I realized its still 1998.

Sat and played around in a new G30 530d M fully spec'd at the dealer while my E39 got it's airbag replaced under recall, it's amazing how similar the two cars feel despite being built 15 years apart, only reaffirmed that I will only ever drive BMWs.

>So when did you grow up and realize they really are the ultimate driving machine?

(OP)
>So when did you grow up and realize they really are the ultimate driving machine?

When they beat a Giulia around the Nurbur... oh wait

Like Nissan with niggers, BMW's for douches.

Will never buy one just for that reason.

When I hit my head in a wreck and forget how amazing Italian cars and bikes are.

The new M5 will legit shit on its kids

I've found my shitbox Nissan much more engaging and fun to drive than both my 750 BMW's are.

shame it will look like shit though

brandwhores need to kys.
here's my bmw. :^)

>15 years
>0 progress
sasuga

>georgia

So who did you steal it from?

Can't improve on perfection

>ducati

BMW bikes are the best, no competition.

some stupid kraut :^)

Oh god, are you R1150GS guy from the other thread? I'd say the 1299 Panigale S is on par with the S1000RR for performace, with way more character.

Not him, but I rode my friends S1000 XR last week, one of the best bikes i've ever been on

I'm not saying they're not great bikes because they are. The BMW just feels a lot more bland to me.

this.
BMW is now not that bad since the biggest single digit iq retards moved onto audis.
And unlike audis which are just FF VW shitboxes with chrome trim, BMW is actually fun and rwd.
But they both are some of the cheapest cars you can buy.
Last street race meet I went to there was only 4 japanese cars: 2 mr2's, a top tier condition miata driven by a girl and a 180sx.
60%% were bimmers and in the special retarded douche corner where nobody went to there was a section for audis.
Then at a big track event, 60% of cars were 911's, 10% other porsches, 20% japanese cars and final 10% was between the few race bimmers, teslas, american cars and exotics. No audis.
Says a lot about the people who drive them.

This. Hell the new M550i is faster than the current M5. Can't wait.

I think the BMW brand is a bit tarnished by the fact that the majority of them are shitty 320d / 420d / other entre-level base crap which people either buy on finance or are company cars.

I also see ugly 2 series people carriers now.

In my country they just don't turn any heads, everyone drives a black / silver / grey BMW.

900ss... now the original is a real man's bike. I can handle anything on the roads today but the 1981 900ss in showroom condition I get to ride a few times a year puts hair on my chest. That and the laverda Jota.

When your mom gave me a ride in yours!

Why do you hate AWD? Any good Audi isn't FWD.

2nd grade. but then i realized how wrong I was in high school.

fucking bmwcucks