JACKPOT

I just made a lot of fucking money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSuhH-h5YuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>999,900.00%

Why we you holding this, how much were you holding, and have you already dumped it?

I wish HKBV would hit 0.001 even and I'll be rich as fuck... I hold nearly 7 million shares... I got pumped and dumped on that stock really well. :-/

so you would make $7000? (that is if you could even sell all 7m of your shares)

>mfw no liquidity to sell it

volume 10k, so 100 bucks traded today?
sik gains

This person gives trading advice on this website

How much did you exactly make?

I bought $50 worth of shares. 999,900.00% of $50 is $499,950. Should I buy a Porsche or a GT-R?

what is liquidity

Nouveau riches truly make me sick.

the fucks that supposed to mean

Means you can't buy class faggot

It'll be a longwei till you make any money :^) LOL ebin, upvote me lads, check um

youtube.com/watch?v=aSuhH-h5YuU

volume: 10k

maybe you can withdraw $1 at a time.

Penny stocks are trash

penny stocks are amazing

Most are.

Just don't go bottom of the barrel and don't put money into something with a 7 billion O/S and you can hit pretty big.

Volume is 10,000 shares. You couldn't have bought $50 worth without causing the stock to shoot up. The average share price over the last 5 days was $0.005 which is 10,000 shares for $50.

If you put in $50, you bought the full volume for one day. You'll never be able to sell out.

yo user, would you still put money into OWCP at this price, do you think its going to keep up trending

Absolutely, they have a psoriasis cream in clinical trials. If it passes and hits market this thing will spike.

That being said...I feel tomorrow there will be a sell-off, you might be able to pick up some shares at .40 or so.

aight
lookin at ACOL too, apperently the company was in canada this past week for a deal w a big canadian company

>psoriasis cream
Oh you mean the shit you can buy over the counter at Walmart for $20? I'm sure that'll lift this penny stock out of the swamp.

The early results say it treats all of the symptoms, it's far more effective than normal treatments.

1-5% of that market share is 100m+

weed psoriasis cream*

Pot stocks are literally no better than memecoins.

I'm new to biz and have a few hundred extra that I had considered buying some stock with just to dip the toes in the water a bit.

Where does one start?

You can't lose as long as you acknowledge it's all a pump and dump and make sure you recognize the pump.

Nice.

that beta, christ its scary.

Exactly that, it's a investment that has no extra cost when trading or converting(value never fluctuates that much). Liquid runs easy; easy=GTD.

Why? It's the perfect hedge. -19 means you'll make mad cash once the market crashes. Beta is such a useful measure!!!11