I have a Subaru Impreza that was originally grey but I painted it this color at my dads body shop. No turbo, not a wrx...

I have a Subaru Impreza that was originally grey but I painted it this color at my dads body shop. No turbo, not a wrx. Old hood had a million dents so I just bought one with a scoop. Would you consider this rice? I think it looks really cool. One day I hope to swap a wrx engine in it.

rice

Yep, riced impreza.

Super ricey.

i wouldn't even drive it unless i wanted to everyone to think of me as a ricer boyracer.

DESU I wish the WRX didn't have a hood scoop and had some kind of stealthy front-mount intercooler instead of a crappy top-mount.

Adding a scoop to a non-turbo is completely pointless, but they had scoops on N/A impretzels and legacies back in the day so idk famalam

Nah mate, I think it looks good, not too ricey.
But if my dad had a body shop, I would get the scoop, spoiler and mirrors painted as well.
Ignore all the haters in this thread haha
The Hawkeye Subaru is my dream car, hopefully I'll own one as well one day :)

>Ignore all the haters in this thread haha
fuck off back to facebook/reddit, faggot.

Some people have done a front mounted intercooler swap because you can get it larger than you could with a top mounted. I guess you could remove the hood scoop after that for le sleeper look.

Mexican orange

Even though it is rice, don't let that make you hate your car all of a sudden. As long as you like it thats all that matters.
Looks fuckin gay tho.

Everyone has their own opinions man. If you do anything to your car some people will call it rice. I think it looks good, do whatever you like to your car

>Hawkeye Subaru is my dream car
Oh boy it really is summer time

insecure faggots insulting me for giving someone else my opinion

Fuck Veeky Forums faggot haters. Its a good looking car. Nice color, and nice wheels. Fuck these autists.

Looks great OP, I wanted a hawk eye but I couldn't find anything decent with low mileage within 100 miles, so I bought this stick shift beaut. Yours is probably exactly what my Hawkeyes would have looked like, minus the orange. Looks great

You don't have a million ebay body kits, so no

Color is gay as fuck, the rest is nice

I like the color it's unique. Never seen one like that.

Reminds me of a Rust colored couch

If it's an auto then you're a fag but if it's a manual you're at least somewhat respectable