EN: YouChika SM, UR Kotori

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
venus.dti.ne.jp/nobody.other/index.html

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
reddit.com/r/LoveLive/comments/64d2cw/start_em_young_waifuforlaifu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nico is NOT a supporter.

Did you guys know according to statistic only 1 in 5 Honkfags workout and stay healthy. Please don't be a Honkfag or else you too might become fat and unhealthy

>get nuked
>american """""win""""""
yeah okay juan

>niconiggers are trumpettes
fitting, really

kiss Chika

kys

Of course, Japan will always side with the top dog America-sama.
Lest they want to be nuked for a third time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Oh Nico

If you think I am wrong then post a pic of a yourself, honkfag. We know you won't since you're fat an unhealthy. Actually, don't even reply to me if you can't post a pic

why is she eating herself?

But I'm healthy

You have to go back.

First for YoshiMaru~

Cute nico!
This is the original~

kys

>implying i'm an amerishart
lol

There's actually a Rusky Niconigger in this general right now.

Rubbin' my face on honkfriends' bellies!

I didn't imply that. You have to go back.

Did you also know these fat honkfags tend to be males? It's a 3.79% of a honkfag being female

If you don't support Trump in making America great again, then you shouldn't believe in Aqours saving Love Live!

i never left my country, burgerman
where am i supposed to go back to?

is this the worst general on Veeky Forums?
not that i dont enjoy lurking here
its actually really funny

I wanna marry two lesbian.

Nowhere near as bad as /lolg/

>is this the worst general on Veeky Forums?
not even close lol

nah, go check /utg/, /lisg/ or /ksg/

Your mom's vagina Rubytoddler

There's undertale, fnaf, lol and sanic threads.
So no.

Hope you all have a Genki Zenkai day!

Oh... What's wrong with that? I mean, be them being male.

Hey Veeky Forums, I thought you guys might like this picture of my new baby, you might've already seen him if you go on a certain subreddit! :)
As you can see I love Nico. I'm the mother, and I assure you he heard plenty of Nico Puri while I played SIF with my phone resting on my bump XD also I'm already saving up to bring him to Japan when he is old enough, wonder what the state of idols will be like in 10 years! What do you think?

>IS THIS THE WORST GENERAL?????????
t. falseflagging /llsifg/ fag who just wants (You)'s

I survived all of love live without fapping to a single aidoru until sunshine

Thanks to whoever designed hanamaru for ruining it

>implying girls would post here
kys

I sure hope this isn't a real thing and posted on reddit because 1) You have to go back and 2) The parents need to kys themselves.

>drumpfag in the general
I hope you all gas yourselves

That baby will end up gay. Whether that's a male or female

Maru is basically Pana with long hair.

Don't worry, religion of peace has that covered for us.

Maru ain't even that cute

And without that retard voice

>rikyako/aikyan was hoping for yoshiriko
>sunrise wanted to push youshiko
>people get yoshimaru instead

kek

>singlemom
lom roasties....

>people get yoshimaru instead
Oh delusional, delusional Yoshimaru shitters

kys crackshitter

It's like looking at my future as a retarded father.

why she a doll

reddit.com/r/LoveLive/comments/64d2cw/start_em_young_waifuforlaifu/

AAAAAAAAAAH!!! Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking CRACKSHITTERS! I’ve had it up to HERE with stupid fucking crackshitters! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note “Cause of suicide: Couldn’t handle all of the stupid crackshitters, killed myself”? Because that’s what it might as well fucking say! You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without “YOSHIMARU THIS, YOUSHIKO THAT, CHIKARIKO THE REAL CANON, HERE’S A PIC OF YOSHIRIKO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KYS AMIRITE?” Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking SHITPOSTERS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb autistic lives. Don’t you have a new anime to watch, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking crack pairings on /llsifg/? You fucking people make me sick and you’re damn lucky I don’t have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I’d spit in your faces.

*teleports behind you*
*pops hearts*

kys

thanks for the new pasta

Rubytard, calm yourself

Since I got Job!Dia by sheer luck on JP yesterday, and my best friend very kindly reminded me that I don't actually get anything substantial out of spending money on SIF (thanks, sheesh), I was thinking that wouldn't it be nice of KLab had (theoretically, if they are able to) a place in Japan (like a museum or something, they love those) where you can go and get your cards printed just for collection's sake by logging into your account. Because I would love to have physical copies of my card album so that I can admire the art.
Maybe one day, when SIF makes it big as a franchise. What do you guys think about it? Aside from the logistics and stuff, is it a good idea?
Edit: I know you can print the cards for AC, but since we have different cards, I just thought it'd be nice if we could get our actual SIF cards :P with nice watermarks and all the shiny details. (Also I've come to realise that the closest thing to what I'm thinking of is probably a purikura machine... with paper that's thicker and firmer so we don't get the awkward bendings)

>actually fucking real

piece of shit honknigger

Honestly when you consider the sort of shit parents would do in the 80s and 90s this is typical

I mean my dad eventually told me that my bedtime stories were actually kid-friendly retellings of anne rice books, and that I had a stuffed dracula doll when I was a baby

I asked him if he was joking and he said no, and then produced a grainy picture of my bare naked 1 year old ass latched onto some felt count chocula looking motherfucker. I asked him why, and he said because vampires are cool.

This didn't come as a surprise because every other family game night was D&D.

Jesus fuck. I'm a nicofag but I wouldn't subject my child to something like that.

Partially because I won't have a child of my own anyway.

>Its real

What the fuck is wrong with people on reddit?

yeah we would probably give our children memes, and it wouldn't matter because lifelike loli sex dolls don't grow up to be fucked up adults

>Who do I call to report child abuse?
Oh shit, it's /ourguy/ again

You too Youfriend

Who /majority/ here

To be honest it's not bad for the kid, it's just cringey and reflects poorly on the parent's social restraint.

To the kid it's really no different than having a barney toy or something. Not like they know the difference.

Being a redditor and forcing your interests onto your newborn baby seem to go hand in hand

>To the kid it's really no different than having a barney toy or something
You clearly know nothing about child psychology.

Yeah it's not as bad as the people who named their kid Dovhakiin for bethesda's skyrim contest.

>no photobomb you in happy party train but yoshiko did the nico nico nii backward

Kind of disappointed.

>white people

>social restraint
>"i have to hide my anime interests on this anime forum, or else people will think i like anime"

Yeah

Now if they posted it with identifying info that would be something else

Honoka would have been better. Or Nozomi and Maki

And you're trying to tell me that you do? Right.

If they're decking out their infants room with anime shit do you really think they have social restraint? And what about if guests come over and see the kids room?

>Maki
Oh I get it, babby's first aidoru. Ha ha got emmm.

>redditors
>guests
>that aren't also redditors

>Niconiggers were actually Nicotoddlers

/llsifg/ - Parenting advice & Child psychology

Are you mad?

Holding hands with Riko

>implying their families are redditors
Although if you want to argue that they've been disowned by their families I can accept that argument.

I feel bad for the grandma of that kid, if applicable. She would visit and see the parents weebing out the kids room.

Real niconiggers respect the sanity of kids to not show them nico

In regards to your friends comment, don't worry too much about "wasting your money". You are enjoying yourself and having a (hopefully) fun experience. You don't get anything when you see a movie or a football game, and a game like SIF persists a lot longer than a single football game. You aren't contributing to landfills or cluttering up your home with stuff, and when you are done, you don't have unused stuff lying around. You enjoy the game, there are no ads or anything, so paying what you can afford to enjoy it more on your own terms is literally voting with your wallet and telling Klab what you do and don't like.

It's funnier because maybe 1 person here has a kid

Cute Mikan

smart canonposter

I do, and I know that playing with dolls and female gendered toys results in a feminine identification. (If she is decking his crib with Nicos, it's not out of the question that she will let him play with Nico plushes and shit). So, worst case scenario she fucks up his sexuality or makes him girly and ruins his adolescence to bullying.

Hugging you, Kanan~

I played with Barbies as a kid and I turned out just fine.

Good thing nico is easily mistaken for a dude then

Not canon.

Delete this please.

>the only kiss in the entire franchise
>not canon

>RubyChika isn't canon
>why?
>b-b-because it isn't

It's not official.

Post canon

>says while posting on a thread about some tap tap phone game with cute anime girls on Veeky Forums

name an official pairing then