Do you look back at your car every time you get out of it? Do you pat it on the steering wheel and call it a good car...

Do you look back at your car every time you get out of it? Do you pat it on the steering wheel and call it a good car? Do you always pick the seat that lets you look at your car from the window?

This is very gay.

Yes,
No but usually pat the rear quarter panel when I park for the night
Yes if possible it's so fucking gorgeous.

Is this you?

>>>/reddit/

Yeah, but now I feel weird about it.

I thank my car after a long journey but none of this gay shit, apart from looking back at it in car parks occasionally

kek

>rear quarter panel
Lewd

Literally yes to all of these, and don't you dare judge me for it

I have been known to talk to the car and pat the dashboard after a long hill or an overtake

Equally I once got told off by a training captain for talking to the airbus I was flying so go figure

I routinely yell mean things at the tow truck I drive because it will never downshift hauling something uphill and it's slow as fuck.

i look back at it usually everytime and say to myself
>damn you got a nice car

I've named every car I ever owned. It makes getting rid of them a little sad, and I just got a new one and haven't decided on a name yet.

One time I patted the steering wheel and said "good car."

>went 100km/h on a 40 tight exit ramp
>almost got my face glued to the driver's window
>surprisingly the car didn't even understeer, just bodyroll because high profile tires and stock suspension

>a diesel fiat can hit 100kmh

Wow I'm impressed

negro, pls.
I hit 170-180km/h on a daily basis everytime I go to my uni.
Got to 200 a couple of times. Not that shoddy for a 1.3l.

What kind of Fiat? I just got one.

yes- sometimes i look back 2 or 3 times because i love how my car looks; sometimes; no.

Nice. I wish some of the more "normal" looking Fiats were available here in burger land. As it is I like my 500 so far. Only had it for a few days though.

What engine did you buy? The 500 is great little car.

I feel like my car is an extension of myself. Kind of like Shinji in the anime Evangelion.

Abarth, so the 1.4 multi-air turbo. I've heard good things about it.

Hot as fuck, breh.
Take good care of him.

Are all Fiat drivers fucking loonies? A friend of mine has a 3 door and he drives it like it's on fire

What kind of fuel mileage does the diesel get?

Idk man.
I think it's like that story about BMWs encouraging you to drive aggressively.
Fiats in general are really fun to throw around corners so I guess they also encourage you to drive like a madman.

If I drive like a granny, maybe 52 US mpg. If I have a more aggressive style of driving it sits around 41mpg, maybe a bit less if I don't do any motorway.

It's a Fiat 500 Abarth, dude. How aggressive can you really get? The things got like what, 120HP? Does it even have disc brakes?

What do you mean? I don't have a 500 abarth.
I have a 1.3 diesel Punto and that shit is fun to throw around corners.
You don't need 500hp to have fun in a car.

yup

>You don't need 500hp to have fun in a car.
LIAR unless you have a V8 you're just a poseur,,,get a real car

>poor people actually believe this

>The 500 is great little car.
Until it breaks down after 50km

I have a friend who swears to god that his 500 Abarth is faster than my car and insists that my refusal to waste time proving it is because I am scared to race him.

150 hp desu

I bet you never had an italian car.

>Do you always pick the seat that lets you look at your car from the window?
Yes, at any opportunity because I'm paranoid about theft.

Are you me?
>shitbox Jetta with 170,000 miles
>Pisses oil at every parking lot
>still grab a window seat to keep an eye on it

It was a good deck chair/parking space combo

>he lives in the magical land of utes
>I don't
Just end me senpai

/dbt/ here. I give my bike's tank a pat whenever I return from a trip. Sometimes I whisper "good girl". Every once in a while I might slip a finger into an exhaust hole

Want to feel better?
>Australian manufacturing dies next year with the ute
>lefthandutes.com

I'm trying to leave the island for the US

I think my car is worth a little more than a Jetta

It doesn't help that I had to disconnect the alarm system, and I've had all kinds of trouble with the locks.

just gender your car as female, bro. boom, het as shit..

Come on over, the gas is cheap as long as you're not on the coast. Speaking of Australian manufacturing, there's a guy who drives a Commodore in my town.

>how to spot a douchebag

I'm sorry I can't hear you over my glorious exhaust note. And, um, all the rattling plastic and lack of sound deadening.

>yes
>no
>only when its nighttime, because my quarterpanels don't match

Is this the automotive equivalent to putting a bag over her head?