/dbt/ map: Meet, Fight, Fuck.
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Noob? Git gud:

webms with sounds:
Previously on deebeetee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQg3wa0kGbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone know how the fuck I am supposed to get these out? They won't budge at all. Are they threadlocked on?

heat

>read old bread
>2k17 FZ bullying

d-dont let them see you c-cry.

Heat wave is in effect, squids are everywhere.

Just got my FZ8 up to 139 with a 17mph cross wind. With no gloves. Squid race master race

Fz1 > fz09

I want to ride my buddies 8. They look pretty fun.

how are hayabusas for a first bike? i've always wanted one

Went to the dealer today, they fucking sucked.

Does anyone know of a dealer in NY that actually lets you fucking ride a bike before you buy it?

I test rode the FZ10 and it is an absolute monster. I shudder to think what it would be like to ride without the electronic aids.

>power wheelies in first 4 gears
>will out-accelerate literally any 600 supersport and most liter supersports
>handles like an upright naked bike
>machcheese into and out of corners without any of the nimbleness of a supersport
>bike refuses to be ridden slowly, but offers zero wind protection
>exhaust note makes for a diamond dick
>stillsortofwant.jpeg

>dealer today
>sunday
>closed

what dealer?

Washing the bike on a Sunday feels amazing.

Island Powersports

If I had the cash I would have loved to get the FZ09, but I got this for cheap and I'm getting a FZ10 with in the next year.

>tfw you see people going to test ride events all the time on Youtube
>tfw they don't seem to exist in your region or country

why the fuck are you buying from a dealership

dont tell me youre one of those people that think "oh they gave it a safety inspection, i just feel more comfortable buying from them"

Literally the best daily riding bike. Has power and comfy enough to ride all day. If only I wasn't a poor college boy.

I want to buy a New bike. If I could buy it direct from Yamaha and just get the crate shipped to my house I would.

If I ever get a chance again to be buying a new bike, I'd go for an FZ-10 now that Ive got the experience on big boy bikes. I thought the FZ-10 was amazing but considering ive only ever rode a 250 beforehand, I didnt want to take the risk.

Bought an 09 with TCS to play it safe and still love it to death. I bet the FZ-10 is N+1 for fun.

>got a good engineering job
>can afford to get new bike and make 600 into a track only bike
>new 600s are pretty much the same as my 2007
>insurance on a new 1000 would be more than the monthly payments even though I've been riding 5 years without incident

never forget

So keep the used 600 and get another used bike for tracking.

Post cool pics

I want something new and shiny with all the new gadgets though. I wish somebody would update their 600's, they've been nearly the exact same bikes for a decade now

Happened to me too fampai

>weather turned to shit
>haven't done anything other than commute on FZ for about a week

First for Kawasexi Z650 lust.

Sup senpai, any Harley fags in here?
I need someone to point me in the right direction. I bought a used sportster (2004) and was wondering if the oil cap is closed right? It looks weird

Hey guys check it out: no topbox

I reported in dbt that I finished my MSF course. Recently I found a 390 duke on craigslist with just 1k miles and grabbed it and I can't believe how great fun this baiku is. Having a hard time leaving it alone, I've been practicing my riding in parking garages, lots, etc without people on the weekends.

Something about this is so much more free than a car. Even 35-40 mph feels so fast compared to anything I've ever done in a competent car. The feeling of wind, the acceleration, the weight of the forces during a lean, I love it all.

I used to ignore these threads, but now I've seen the light. I love my baiku and I love my new hobby.

>harley

does it leak oil? No? It's too tight then.

how the fuck am i expected to pay for my regular car's insurance AND my motorcycle's insurance?

good for you i guess

>being british

Welcome to the fold, faggot. I though tit was pretty neat how pretty much every corner in existence was fun when I got my first bike. Enjoy it while it lasts... at some point you'll realize that the fun increases exponentially as the speeds increase.

Dont live in ontario

I've anecdotically noticed the opposite on several occasions in the past, most recently when an Arizonan said he'd pay out the ass for insurance on a new Ducati or something, and I ran the insurance calculator on the model and it came out with a MUCH lower quote for me here in Germany, and probably with better coverage too.

There was some leakage after I brought it home but after that it doesn't seem like it's leaking anymore

how do you keep your bike safe living in a city?

How do pannier racks work anyway? Are they one size fits all, or do you need a different one for certain pannier models? Do the panniers clamp on or what's the deal with them?

screw it down to normal tight then push

push again

enjoy your dick sucking

1. stop being poor

how much, what bike?

not living in a degenerate hellhole might help.

otherwise you're fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=IQg3wa0kGbc

Earn more dollarydoos/move to a non shit tier country that doesn't rape you for insurance

By not being a poor faggot.

Alternatively why the fuck do you need a car? bike is all you need.

Can you actually fail the MSF skills test? Every youtube video sort of implies you have to fuck up literally everything to not pass. I can't find a standard rubric anywhere.

Excluding the dropping the bike and 4 stall rule.

What's with this new fashion of not properly linking the new thread?

IIRC foot down is a pretty big hit on score as well.

I can't remember but there's a certain score you have to hit to fail, kind of like golf. At least that's what it was like for me.

Not sure if I want to upgrade from my Grom after getting my full license lads. I love it but I don't want to have to continuously keep it at 70mph on the motorway without upgrading it/swapping to a bigger bike 2bh

if it's anything like cbt in the uk, the instructor liking you has a bigger bearing than anything you do or don't do on the bike.

so, keep the grom and keep off the motorway. I've no idea where you live or where you are going, but remember Google Maps has an "avoid highways" option.

That roadsign placement is unfortunate

Maybe get a big bore kit or look into sumos, nakeds and other hoon bikes

>he can get to 70
lucky bastard my ybr does ~65 down hill if I tuck in like a tragic faggot

You should keep it as a secondary bike.

They seem to be matched to the bike and the bags in such a way as to optimise teh extraction of cash from your wallet.

But srsly, the frame is made for the bike, with "universal fit" versions that will work with mostly cruisers. All they have to do is keep a soft bag from getting cought in the spokes

>They seem to be matched to the bike
I'm smart enough to deduct this much, but are the panniers matched to the racks?

>All they have to do is keep a soft bag from getting cought in the spokes
But what about "hard bags"? Do they have special mounts?

Depends, I think some brands use one type of case, just with different racks.

I'd love to but I don't have the means to. (Live in a block of flats w/ outdoor parking)

That's on a good day. It can be as low as 60mph at full throttle if it's windy.

I thought about replacing the camshaft for a performance upgrade. But I'm not an expert on engines. What would a camshaft replacement achieve? I already got a cone filter for it which gave it a little boost.

I run soft bags with no support

Yes, every company has their own proprietary attatchment
Fkg and drz had kickass homemade ammo boxes ones

Saddle bags are cheaper and often more practical

can someone explain to a know nothing why they sell bikes with the logo of a spanish power company on them?

To look more like the proper racing bikes.

You talking about the mv?
It makes italian helis
The fireblade instead is honda's boring liter

Race liveries so people feel like they're actually buying a race bike even though it's nothing like the one they watch on TV.

Also it looks nice.

that's why I figured but I would imagine that there would be licensing issues with that no? I mean why don't other manufacturers do it? Or do they?

to improve motogp larp performance.

its a racing replica. It features the stickers of a MotoGP team.

some people like being used as a commercial platform.

Two dudes didn't pass when I took it. One couldn't wrap his head around doing more than one thing at once and couldn't ride within the cones to save his life. The other was an obvious hazard to himself and everyone on the roads. The instructors had to tell him to slow down and redo almost all of the drills. They even gave him a warning about excessive speed, but the dickhole kept at it.

Every single drill:

>takes off and redlines first gear
>hard clunk into 2nd
>bike unsettles from the whole-body jerk of him clutching and ripping WOT into 2nd
>dude would put his whole shoulder into the throttle
>completely crossed-up hang-off in every corner on a V Star 250
>50/50 on whether or not he would stay in the cones at those speeds
>almost binned the bike several times, even after being told to slow the fuck down or leave
>every time he took off, the whole class was waiting for him to earthsurf
>some people began videoing him, just in case
>instructors not-so-secretly wishing the same thing
>he was sternly told not to come back for the second day in front of the whole class
>ourfaceswhen

Licensing issues?

They make money of it, they are the sponsor of the bikes.

yeah like

"Oh no don't freely advertise my company or product pls stop."

I don't get people like, just be normal for the few hours of the test than act like a retard on the road if that is what you want to do.

Okay so if I started making t-shits with the honda logo on them, selling them for money, and made millions doing it, honda would not come after me?

big thanks to the niggas who gave me some tips n shit to research on slow maneuvering last thread -- helped me pass motorcycle test for next license level today

Any issues with precipitation on saddlebags? Or is it all synthetic, water-proof materials nowadays? And how do those mount then? I just need one of those bike-specific but bag-universal racks that they strap to?

you wouldn't be selling any of them atm, lad.

Honda is shitting the bed in everything bar motoGP

yes because you are making money off the Honda brand.

honda aren't making money just because they slap respol on their bikes.

Right? He definitely felt like he had something to prove to a bunch of faggots that had never ridden motorcycles before. If he could have just calmed his titties for 7 hours over two days, he could have been legally riding. He fully admitted that he had been riding unlicensed for years prior to signing up for the class, much to everyone's non-surprise.

they are though if having that branding creates sales that otherwise wouldn't exist.

Honda and Repsol have an sponsor agreement m8. The MotoGP team is called Repsol-Honda ffs, the cbr with the livery is just a extension of the agreement, not an unlicensed use of a brand.

Work harder.

I'm not trying to say they're doing it under the table or something like that, just wondering why they are one of the only ones who do it, assuming they actually are. I don't know like I said I'm not very knowledgeable about bikes.

Like if they have to pay to use the name why does it justify the cost to them and not others?

no, people want motogp replica bikes. that is it. if honda motogp bikes had nothing but the shit emoji all over them people would still buy them. respol pay honda to put their logo on their bikes to get eyes on the brand and because they know people will buy bikes with their brand on it serving as mobile billboards.

In your example people would be buying tee shirt for the honda brand and the brand alone.

No one gives a fuck about respol.

they aren't the only ones who do it m8.

I guess they're the only ones that stick out to me since it's so noticeable.
This one makes sense though.

>but bike
>no oem tool kit

t b h I'd rather not get a bunch of ancillary junk I already have and take a slightly lower price tag instead.

Ayyyy, good job, bro

well after cleaning up the list and paying more attention i guess i'm startying on a daytona or a GSX-750 since i'm locked to a 250cc or a limited bike
i checked the blackbird like somebody suggested yesterday but i don't like it much

go lad!

Also, that cop is displaying a perfect Sumo body position

>ZX7
>$8k
>i know what i has bro

>$12,000 for this junk

that is a really nice font.

why are these bikes always on a trailer dbt?

You know the answer ti that