On the road

>on the road
>see this
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9-vbINX5cE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/10/national/bus-car-crash-kills-one-injures-45-aichi/
youtube.com/watch?v=AorED0KWDmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop! Hammertime.

accelerate

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

It's fine. My self-driving car's auto-brake will surely save me.

I only drive the speed limit, so I should have enough grip on the road to swerve to the other lane to miss it. I'm a defensive driver, but the closing speed of that wrecking coming at me plus my forward speed of 60MPH might be too much for me to avoid it.

But even if I hit the left guard rail, it will be safer than head on with that car coming at me. My insurance covers my wrecking the car to avoid an obstacle or pedestrian.

>I only drive the speed limit, so I should have enough grip on the road to swerve to the other lane to miss it

t. someonewhohasntseenthevideo

m8 that thing comes at the camera car (a bus as it happens) like it's been shot out of a cannon.

Watch as he sails over my Miata and takes out the radio antenna.

Sue his dead body for damages after.

Good luck

youtube.com/watch?v=I9-vbINX5cE

Also here's what's left of the car, if you're wondering

That's freaky.

I have 155ms reaction times though. I'd like to think I'd at least start moving the wheel before it hit. (Not that other user btw)

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

>my life flashes before my eyes
>it's just me sitting alone in my room on Veeky Forums

I take it neither driver made it.

The bus driver had enough
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/10/national/bus-car-crash-kills-one-injures-45-aichi/

embrace eternity

>Good luck
Okay, looks like I died. I cannot dodge that fast. I need a short moment to even react with an "Oh No" because that is just too bizarre. I do react automatically without thinking but that is for "normal" things that don't freeze my mind up with bizarreness. For example, if there are two left turn lanes and the other car starts to move into my lane, I will instantly move over (and I have multiple times) without thinking. And if I am short of space due to other cars waiting at the light (that other guy did a total lane change in the intersection), I have jammed the brakes and thankfully the car behind me didn't rear end me.

As others have said, if you don't like the car a lot, let the other guy hit because if you jam brakes, the police blame you for brake checking in the intersection since the guilty culprit kept on driving and got away.

die

You get that picture from Facebook, scamp?

If you were in a car. It would have flown right over you.

That shit is like right from videogame

sides

Step on gas, swerve left. My miata would definitely not protect me in any way.

>He rates his own driving below that of a middle-aged Japanese bus operator
wew

T. Dashcam

>when you can't move the body because it's stuck and you just put a cloth over the area it's stuck in

Shit

Skyactiv just kicked in yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=AorED0KWDmc

looking at the pictures, a Miata could have easily driven under the flying car.

MAX POWER MAX POWER + hard left

Make one last shitpost to Veeky Forums

kek