Testosterone is bad not only for individuals but for the world world because it promotes violence and has exceeded it's...

Testosterone is bad not only for individuals but for the world world because it promotes violence and has exceeded it's evolutionary need.

We're coming to the technological level in our society where artificial insemination and male impregnation and government-mandated reproduction probably aren't far off.

Explain why we have a need for a hormone that promotes narrow thinking, rash decision making, and physical violence, because I don't think anyone here can.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World
youtube.com/watch?v=rH80RO21xAc
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>government-mandated reproduction probably aren't far off.
What's the point of breeding human when unemplyoment is going to rise due to automation?

chicks dig it

To balance out the other hormones dipshit

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World

Gene alteration to one streamlined and reasonable hormone pushed through every human is obviously the most reasonable course of action once the technology is there.

Obviously it will be very little like testosterone as we know it today.

>has exceeded it's evolutionary need.
how?
do you genuinely believe the lies that women are more turned on by some chubby dad-body looking faggot than by some muscular chad

a lack of test also makes men insufferable (ie. women), a la

youtube.com/watch?v=rH80RO21xAc

never produced testosterone and had to have it injected artificially in his mid twenties
now he's a pathetic blob of an individal

No, I'm saying we should get rid of men.

Why are you casually suggesting severe gene manipulation as if you know what all possible consequences are of such a drastic change to our genetic code will be? Where is your comprehensive clinical trials that show the sudden removal of testosterone from the human body will not negatively affect the human population in any significant way?

This isn't just some minor alteration you're making here, you're suggesting removing the production of one of the most prominent hormones in the human body. And you do it while posting smug Anime girls.

lel. If everyone turned into a woman nothing would ever get done. Society would crumble. They'd probably nuke eachother too. Men may be violent brutes, but we're more reasonable. Women can be venomous cunts.

>Testosterone is bad for individuals

Low test men often have depression, low muscle mass, heart problems, low energy levels and erectile dysfunction. It's actually a very important hormone for both physical and mental health and no amount of technology (Or feminist propaganda) will change that.

>narrow thinking, rash decision making, and physical violence
Walks across the Serengeti. A lion appears.

>You do the math

>narrow thinking, rash decision making, and physical violence
Walks along 110th street. A nigger appears.

>You do the math

It was supposed to be "across 110th street" you dumb nigger.

You ruined it.

Because your body needs some hormone.

Putting them on estrogen would solve all of that.

Social discrimination and removal of that along with the support of acceptance and diversity would remove the depression aspect.

Also, why is low muscle mass a negative thing? Literally why do we need muscles anymore when robots are taking anything that DOES require it?

Only a man would walk across the desert unarmed to "prove a point."

See: Rash decision making

>Never watched Terminator

> hormone that promotes narrow thinking, rash decision making, and physical violence
The only thing that it is really promotes are spatial skills that help you to learn mathematics, the correlation between testosterone and violence is pretty weak, if not non-existent at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

>the correlation between testosterone and violence is pretty weak

Explain all of the anecdotal evidence then.

>These grapes are so sour

This is what Veeky Forums has fell to, this absurdist post-modern shit.

>narrow thinking, rash decision making, and physical violenc
Only rash decision making can be attributed to testosterone, and even then the word is misleading.

If you do rash decisions and fail = you're a hot headed rash failure
If you do rash decisions and succeed = you're an ambitious, go-getter and the model man.

Getting rid of the failures doesn't bring enough good to balance out losing the successful ones.We can't all be public sector social workers, sorry.

Yes, if you take testosterone, and instead of looking at the scientific literature on it, reduce it to a meme-tier understanding of sexuality and human action, then generalize to the point of meaningless, yes, testosterone is terrible.

In the real world where things aren't just memes, testosterone is a complicated hormone that serves multiple functions. For instance, higher testosterone correlates to longer life, lower stress, improved cognition and is in general a pretty good health indicator for men.

It's also always wrong always to imply biology is wrong. "There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy."

>more testosterone means you live a longer life

Then why are all of the oldest people women?

ugh

>erectile dysfunction
>solved by putting men on estrogen

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I can tell you the sole cause is not a single hormone and its effects.

> explain
> anecdotal evidence
If you even need an explanation, it is that society pushes men into position of dealing with violence and rash decision making. In critical situations, I don't see women to take a responsibility for risk, that comes with a rash, but necessary decision, for example. Rarely such thing even ever happen.

Not him, but
>for men
it is obvious that he was talking about relationship between low test and high test males. Also your logic is a pet peeve of mine. Every time males do something better than women on average, it is assumed to be because of a social construct. But when women beat men in something it is always biological. No, not the fact that in an average western country 70% of public health funds are used up by women. It's just biology lol!

>Its an anime watching faggot with a sissy/twink fetish projecting his perverted thoughts on Veeky Forums threads.

Please let's not do this alt-right stupid wankery of pretending you can distill everything down to blatant contradiction in western society. It's really childish and 2013.

Estradiol did it.

Have you ever seen a group of only women try to get anything done?

They're collectivist and emotional beings who are biologically wired to be materialistic and selfish. If anything, we should find a way to make women obsolete.

To be serious, health shouldn't be disregarded on a pretenses of being biological issue if you trying to compare how well men and women going.

People reading data into scenarios that's not actually there. People are really good at making shit up.

Here's why muscle mass matters: You couldn't even enforce this plan if you tried, because no man would agree to it and you can't physically force them.

>No, not the fact that in an average western country 70% of public health funds are used up by women.
>Pregnancy, births, menstruation, anti-conception, menopause, longer lifes

I don't see why women should not use more health-bucks than we do

That was not my point, though. I'm not saying that it is wrong that women use more health care services, but I am giving it as a reason why they live longer.

They aren't in careers where dying on the job happens? And equality is unimposed in those fields? They are more risk averse and don't place themselves in hazardous habits and habitats.

You need us stupid cunt whether you admit or not your DNA will have you come crawling back to us as you women are the slave gender that submit to us to take sperm, without us you will go extinct.
>Also women arent violent
Plz women are psychos if you see them fight.

I am pretty sure that dying on the job for women isn't really that significant as better health care and protection of law system that goes for women. Just run out some numbers instead of repeating memes, if you doesn't believe me and want to be really sure about this.

>They aren't in careers where dying on the job happens?

It's a year after current year, not fucking 19th century, deaths on workplace are statistically irrelevant. And when it comes to hazardous workplaces it is not so uneqeal as you would suggest.

Roastie pls

>deaths on workplace are statistically irrelevant.
>LOL LOGIC? I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT

Typical woman.

yes, those 4 lads in million are such statistically important data

Kek, this.

>yes, those 4 lads in million are such statistically important data

The fact that you lack empathy is the point. If 4 women in 1 million died from completely preventable workplace deaths, the whole of society would be in uproar, and there would be government initiative upon government initiative to correct it.

But nobody gives a shit since it's men, and men are disposable assets.

His point was why do you cunts gravitate towards jobs that require no physical work if you believe in equality oh wait your a woman equal is an alien concept to you as you are the gender that dehumanizes people based on their facial appearance, whats a warped idea women would think of equality oh right

HURR ITS SO HARD NOT BEING A WHORE I WANNA SUCK SOME BIG HARD COCK SHIT THIS IS OPPRESSION I DONT WANT TO BE A CIVILIZED PERSON ANYMORE I WANT TO BE A WILD ANIMALISTIC SLUT AND DESTROY EVERYTHING THE MEN IN THE PAST WORKED FOR BY DESTROYING THE FAMILY UNIT FOR MY SICK HEDONISM-Sexual revolution summed up.

This is only in the west, in the middle east women are treated like shit all the time and no one cares at all.

> in the middle east
Could as well bring Africa at this point. People generally doesn't care even if literal genocide happens here, if foreign events doesn't threaten their comfy lives somehow. This is kind of a problem, but reality still reality.

>and no one cares at all.

Yeah, apart from the fact that Europe has taken in millions of refugees.

Only if we equally remove the amount of estrogen in the body.

If you remove testosterone without removing estrogen, terrible things happen to the male body.

The negro women are weird they love the brutality their males inflict on them and seem instinctively repulsed by negros that treat them decently.

> evolutionary need
Evolution is a blind force that toss the dices, there is no such thing as evolutionary need.

user notice most of the humans on this boat are men that is because in the middle east a man is seen as more valuable than a woman so the subhuman cunts stay to die while men go to spread their sperm. I wonder if there were women on the boat but the men killed them before getting on.

> most of the humans on this boat are men
Because most of the humans in the Middle East are men, shocking!

No the men are worthless. They are the second, third and even fourth sons of Maghrebs and middle East. Sperm is cheap and their donors expendable.

> the whole of society would be in uproar, and there would be government initiative upon government initiative to correct it.
I get it, you are a crybaby. But how's that related to statistically relevancy of workplace deaths on disproportional longevity of women?

>first of all remember there are no women on internet
>second: I do gravitate towards hazarous and physically demanding jobs
>third: explain what did you've meant by this: "dehumanizes people based on their facial appearance"
>fourth: Judging by your second paragraph I would recomend you a visit to psychotherapist

You are worthless cunt without our sperm you cant do shit. Also nice to see a cunt insist on destroying the family unit out of their simple mindedness.

Family unit is overrated and outdated anyway.

>Be man
>See ugly guy
>Say nothing

>Be woman
>See ugly person
>Try your hardest to make them feel suicidal

>LOL DUDE YOU ARE CRAZY THINKING WE GIRLS ARE BAD LOL GET SOME HELP LOL
Typical cunt always goes to ad hominems without even consiously realizing it.

See this stupid reasoning comes from human women they base everything on whats in fashion they literally cannot ever think for themselves.

>Does not read heartiste
You're a flustered lil mgtow aren't you.
Men are worth less in a pure Darwinian market sense to women as they have more sex cells. So all the surplus males are welfare tourists in Europe trying to fuck the local ladies like when whites go to the third world.

>its a person talking out of their area of expertise thread

You user, you have a problem.

I am the solution to your problems.

>Putting them on estrogen would solve all of that.
Done shitposting for today. Please kill off all the sidewalk-cycling, passive-aggressive nu-males with estrogen induced cancer.

>mun natural sexuality
>cheap homophobia

How do you have any worth cunt? All you are is an incubator while we are the producers of new humans. Try your mental gymnastics all you want you are just a fucktoy that can talk.
Oh shut up.

>men are the producers of new humans

Not all of them.

Did you know the genetic information of just over half of all men who have ever lived has disappeared? They never had offspring.

This drastic rate of failure is not the case for women, because they are the gateway and bottleneck of reproduction.

One man can impregnate 365 women in a year, a woman can only have one child in a year.

Where does that leave the 364 men? Why do you hate women for the failings and successes of their nature?

You can be thirst about it however women are a hotter commodity which is why ladies drink free nights are fiscally sound and men do not have such promotions

No, it's because young men are adventurous. Most of these men have wives and children, once they're settled in Europe they send for their dependants.

Just do it, son.

Pull the trigger and the pain is gone.

Yh and the women who didnt breed wanna what happened to them oh wait IM SORRY WHO?

Anyway we are still the producer of new humans, those men that didnt get laid most likely couldnt do reasons beyond their control their control like dying before breeding.
Thats business not objective worth.

>A woman getting on the idea of a male dying
As expected from the sociopath sex.

> Where does that leave the 364 men?
They would enjoy homosex, obviously. The real question, is how one guy is going to support all 365 children. Pregnant woman are useless in it.

Estrogen is literally a carcinogen

Can you smell it?

The lovely scent of almonds shall guide you to paradise.

>how one guy is going to support all 365 children

he isn't going to take all of them, the other men will. So they have a chance next year basically.

>Pregnant woman are useless in it.

Except for literally building the child from scratch and potentially dying in childbirth (which happened a lot more before the advent of modern medicine and ultra-hygienic practice).

Also they produce milk, which is the staple of a newborn's diet.

Sure, with the modernisation of the world, some things could be changed artificially in humans just so we can adapt to a newer system, but the way you are delivering it OP to start a social conflict is retarded and I would murder you if there weren't big testosterone men defending you by the power of the law to stop me.

> the other men will.
Why would they? Children are waste of effort and money, especially if they aren't yours.

The reason testosterone is important is because of something called sexual dimorphism.

Yes, the ability to succeed in war is essential for the propagation of the family line and the survival of the society it inhabits.

OP is full of shit mother nature ensures that the cunt are our slaves whether they want to or not, they will be extremely miserable without us.

>Children are waste of effort and money

you are an idiot. Lurk more you are embarrassing yourself.

A world with only cute girls and traps would be way better. Anyone who disagrees with me is a cisnormie.

Fuck you. I was a children once so I know what I am saying from personal experience.

We humans are prone to change in ways mother nature would envy. Society today is much different and you see such things as traps getting efficiently normalised. But fuck OP anyways.

Women are our slaves user their slave behavior was programmed before we were humans it will never go away at all until after say 30 million years.

Hopefully you are right.

Emergency soldiers.

Do you want humanity to self destruct, OP?

dunno about you but I prefer getting hit in the face to all the bullshit backstabbing bitches get up to

>thinking we're gonna use artificial insemination and eugenics instead of just importing 3rd worlders
idiot

>They're collectivist and emotional beings who are biologically wired to be materialistic and selfish.
citation needed.

Women BTFO