My shit box got stolen last night

>my shit box got stolen last night

89 CRX, probably worth 3 K in the condition it was in, had an alarm, not sure how the thief disarmed it so fast happened in 2 hours of me away
>neighbors dont know

WHat kind of car did u lose ?

idk how i feel right now, but im tiny bit pissed oh well time for me to go shopping again

Other urls found in this thread:

blackagendareport.com/content/calculating-reparations-15-million-each-slave-descendant-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It may come back

Buddy of mine had his shitbox stolen, found it a week later with an empty kfc bucket, pack of smokes, and the keys to someone elses car

With any luck it'll come back mostly unharmed

>CRX

It was a spic or a nigger that stole it.

Get yourself a way to get a garage inside your house

Dunno what it is about those CRXs but they are literally nigger bait.

lol my ex gf's prelude got stolen

completely stripped everything out of it, joy rode the wheel studs off of it, and abandonded it in a back alley.

that was one eventful morning, all on her though, she left it unlocked with keys hanging in the ignition, not to mention title unregistered in the glove box from previous seller, despite buying it months prior.

No, don't start victim blaming. Instead ask why we aren't publicly hanging car thieves, and how we could go from a time when one could leave their keys in the ignition to our current nig and spic criminal infested cities. Fault lies ENTIRELY on them.

>This is the outcome of "sanctuary" cities
There's one such sanctuary city in Phoenix Arizona. It's basically a mexican community that incorporated as a city and enacted local laws to protect illegal immigration. It even has ordinances against outsiders using cameras to photograph anything in the city. No video cameras. No driving around using your dashcam to record any faces and figures for your humint picture database, etc. It is also unfriendly to outside police entering their jurisdiction.

It's what happens when you have so many social welfare recipients gathered together where they can start enacting their own laws and enforcing them.

Your next Honda should have an immobilizer.

With cars getting immobilizers, they switch to burgling your home to get the spare keys. Or they tow it away to a safe spot where they cut the battery lines and remove any 3rd party alarm horn they see under the hood. Then they part out the car and put the parts out on the body shop and used car parts communication networks that professionals used to get parts for rebuilds and repairs.

Some gangmembers do that for reliable income.

No it doesn't lie entirely on them. I cant not blame myself when i let a very desired and stolen car with no safety open in a nigger ghetto

If you dont want to be a victim, dont go with a victim mind set.

Stop posting nigger threads on Veeky Forums.

Ahem.
Wrong.

>Be me, 16 year old kid
>Just got license
>excited.png
>Dad owns a 1969 clean ass Pontiac GTO Judge
>His dad bought it straight from the factory, but he died in 1979 and my dads had it ever since
>Not boomered, dailied, driven hard, built engine, and modded
>Learned stick on it, allowed to drive it around as my car bc dad has bad knees
>Look cool as fuck when I drive to school and park
>Thing does burnouts with just a touch of the throttle
>Take Auto class, teachers have Chevelle SS, '69 Firebird, Charger 500, and other sweet muscle cars
>Have gf, she loves car
>One day during school I walk out to go home for lunch
>The car is fucking gone
>panic.jpg
>See broken glass on ground
>panic attack ensues
>Call police, Cops say it might have been towed
>Supermarket nearby has a camera that covers the lot, check tape
>A nigger smashed the window, hotwired, and drove off
>Call Dad, he yells for 15 minutes and hangs up on me
>wanttodie.jpg
>Go home and cry, sleep for two days
>Car found rolled and totaled in a ditch
>Can't get up from bed for 2 days feel like shit for months
>Dad has never forgiven me
>Feelsverybadman.png

either your dad is shit for blaming you unless you forgot to lock the door

or this is fake

If the door was unlocked why would they smash the window?

Do you even think before you start typing?

IMO, OP's car was a "special order" sort of theft. They wanted that car and specifically that car, be it for parts or whatever.

In a similar vein a friend had a Turbo Regal stolen a few years ago. It was on a trailer in the driveway and the trailer was behind a Ram 2500. The thieves drug the Ram sideways into the street, then hooked the trailer and took off. A couple of weeks later they brought the trailer back with the Regal shell on it and parked it at a park down the street where it was sure to be seen. Then tried to set the shell on fire but there wasn't really anything left to burn.

fuck

This is why I leave a old iPhone in there hidden

Why would he blame you?

>Dad owns a 1969 clean ass Pontiac GTO Judge
>A nigger smashed the window, hotwired, and drove off
>Car found rolled and totaled in a ditch

You and your dad still owe Reparations to that guy that borrowed your car.
blackagendareport.com/content/calculating-reparations-15-million-each-slave-descendant-us

Some older cars hace some seriously shit security. From doors being opened effortlessly with a piece of wire to thieves being able to cut the battery cables and pop open the hood from the wheel well.

Fuck off frogposting scum.
Can't go 10 seconds without seeing the fucking frog LOL FROGS RIGHT GUYS!?!

not lock the door per se but anything like would make sense. otherwise like I said dad's a jackass or its fake.

Kill yourself reddifag

Post more frogs, maybe you'll fit in better right newfag?
No such thing as every post is a repost.

Anything easy to steal and turn over for money is bait for them. They are opportunists and will ride bikes thru neighborhoods in the day to look for things they can steal at night.

Honda ct 90 with a 125 cc engine swapped in.

Stolen from my backyard on Christmas when I was at my parents.

>living in a area populated with imported jungle dwellers

Why can't I bring myself to steal things? Even small things.

How do people just look at stuff and not think about how they'd hurt someone by stealing it?

People can be odd. In this case lots of niggers just see a fast cars and want it, therefore steal it, before even realizing that they cant drive it hard or even keep it or dismantle it.

Lots of niggers steal a car just because they like it even if they cant drive it because its manual

Many criminals lack empathy. Or do some impressive mental gymnastics to rationalize how wagecucks have it so much better.

RARE
A
R
E

>nigger smashed the window, hotwired, and drove off
That's what happens when you show off something good. People want it. Some of them have the mindset of taking it. Didn't the police take fingerprints from the car? Those fingerprints should have been saved as evidence, so maybe that case can be opened up to have the fingerprints checked against the updated fingerprint registry.

If you kept a copy of the recorded video, you could try a civil case for restitution. The burder of proof is a lot less in a civil case than it is for a criminal case.

>Why can't I bring myself to steal things?
Because you aren't full of rage about the unfairness of life. You also don't justify theft as being righteous acts of robbing hood.

>how they'd hurt someone by stealing it?
Criminal minds don't feel much empathy. A lot of times, the victim isn't hurt simply because the suspect wants to get away fast, so he doesn't have time to injure the victim.

In my area, the black suspect choked the victim almost to death before another customer showed up and he ran off. After a chase, he was caught because there was no bus for him to get away. He used a bus to commute there for the robbery. Police interviews showed he didn't want a witness. No particular hate. He just wanted to get rid of the witness.

Another case in my area, the gas station store safe is openable by the manager. The black man figured out the schedule and got the money. Before leaving, he drew a knife across her eyes to blind her as a witness. He had enough empathy to not kill her.

>Many criminals lack empathy.

Is she permanently blind?

I like how you assume "nigger ghettos" are a permanent and unalterable part of the landscape.

If they get to the point of being fucking niggers, then yeah. They are too dumb to change.

People CAN change. But when you are mid 20s or 30s and you are already stealing shit you are way past the "you are fucked" point.

>If you dont want to be a victim, dont go with a victim mind set.
If you're suspicious of people, you get accused of being a racial profiler. It doesn't matter if you treat everyone as suspicious. The minorities will still accuse you of racially profiling them as suspicious.

>If you're suspicious of people, you get accused of being a racial profiler. It doesn't matter if you treat everyone as suspicious. The minorities will still accuse you of racially profiling them as suspicious.
Who the fuck gives a shit if someone thinks you are racist if you dont get your shit stolen? Stay away from black neigherbhood. Specially poor ones. Stay away from niggers. Carry a gun, dont leave your car in plain sight. Specially if it attracts attention. Being racist or being called one isn't the worst thing ever.

>neighbors dont know

It was your neighbor. Dont blame me when your next car gets stolen too.

I second this. It wasn't your fault. Your dad should have had it tracked, honestly. If he's taking the blame out on you, that is just straight up wrong.

>89 CRX
>3k

Lolololol

This. At least it's one extra deterrent. Fake cameras are great too, but if you can afford real CCTV then wire it up.

*ride stolen bikes

Subhuman dindus kill because they are atavistic and lack the part of their brain that produces feelings of empathy.

But if someone stole my FJ, I'd shut off that part of my brain and go on a Dindu Boogaloo Killing Spree.

Is there anything you can do if someone is trying to break into your car? Could I use a slingshot? I want to get a g37 but I know every melanin monster will be eyeing it

Get a gun.

I would use a gun if you don't want to die.

hope youre joking nigger, but you took the time to link that bullshit so i cant tell to be honest. Either ways kys.

One time my car was stolen while I was at school, from the school. Walked out at the end of the day and it wasn't where I parked it. Cops found the guy driving it around in the same fucking suburb.

what car was it, why did he stole it. Did you knew him?

R31 Skyline, he just stole it because he's scum I suppose. I read about him in the paper because he was so notorious for stealing cars, apparently he stole some guys 4wd while he was shopping and then ran him over with it.

Deserves being hanged then

It was locked, as I always lock my car, even in a garage. It was locked, and the fastest way in is to break a window and open the door on a car with no theft alarm. There were no fingerprints btw. My dad still tries to come up with ways the blame is on me, like claiming I didn't lock the doors or I left the keys in the ignition, or whatever other thing he can think of. It's been ~10 years now, and he's cooled down a bit.

He tries to say that I didn't lock the doors (I did) or that I left the keys in the ignition (they were with me) etc

What is restitution?

Nice dubs.

Your dad sounds like a piece of shit

He's a drunk bastard who never listens to anyone other than himself

I had a 4th gen Civic EX manual sedan stolen from a parking lot once. They found it a week later but it was stripped to hell so I abandoned it to the tow yard. Miss that car, so much fun to drive.

Do you still have the payment on cars that are stolen?

He'll die alone and full of remorse

>car thieves

Jesus Christ user, best of wishes, I hope you get your CRX back.
I really don't know what I'd do if my car was stolen. I live in such a 'clean' town that car theft is non-existent. You might get some brat stealing change out of your car, but you can leave your car running with the door wide open when you go to the bank, and it will be completely fine when you return. I know, I saw some guy do it.

An ignorant question, but what drives people to steal low-value cars, especially prominent ones like the CRX and Integras? They're easy to pick out of a crowd, and hardly get beneath the radar if they're trying to sell them.

1973 carrera
bequeathed to me, nan stole it.

Spic bait. Spics love FWD asian shitboxes. Civics, integras and RSXs and CRXs specially

I had a 3way with these dirty lesbo girls when I was like 19, got woke up at 5am by a cop at my house saying he'd pulled them over in my car like 40 miles away lol. They didn't go to jail because they were like 16 and 17 (I swear they told me they were older).

One of them left her purse in the car and I took like 49 dollars out of it so that covered my gas and weed, all in all not a bad weekend. 98 accord at the time.

Your grandma stole it? did she kept it?

this
they get sold or parted out via word of mouth.
its not uncommon for a car to be completely stripped for parts within 48 hours

i meant because they like to drive such shitboxes.

jesus user that sucks, those aren't cheap anymore either, some illegal has probably parted it out by now

KILL ALL NIGGERS RACE WAR NOW

thats also why they like to steal them

oh fuck those feels fuuuuuuck

did you just blow in from /pol/?

IT HAS BEGIN

SOUND THE KENTUCKY FRIED SIRENS

TONIGHT WE DINE AT OLIVE GARDEN

>niggers are logically more likely to be criminals
>"HUR DURR GO BACK TO POL WITH YOU'RE FACTS!"

i know they commit the most crime although they are only 13% of the population at least in america, damnit i was trying to be progressive for once

>let friend borrow your car
>it gets stolen
So you magically blame yourself? If that's the case then you'll have no problem lending friend your next car

If you wanna be progressive dont tape over logic and facts. Find a way to legalize weed everywhere is a good way to be progressive AND logical at the same time. Finding ways to allow for vehicle imports or all kinds of guns helps too.

>progressive
>progressive
>progressive
>progressive
>progressive

OP's CRX got refugee'd.

So you fucking get angry at him even tho he did nothing fucking wrong? he didn't park it in the niggers ghetto. It just so happen that it got stolen. Shit happens. Grow up. You dont have to always blame someone because shit happens. Specially if its your own fucking son.

no you buffoon
you blame the guy who stole it

At home? Shotguns are cheap, intimidating and you don't risk overpenetration.
I dunno how it is in the USA but in my third world hell hole insurance is mandatory on any new car. You don't really own the car until it's competely paid for, the financing company does. The payout in case of total loss or theft is calculated based on depreciation and other factors so insurance will pay them whatever's left (with interests, goy) and depending on the loan interest rate, how much is it paid already, how much down-payment, etc. you might get some money back. You might have to make payments while the entire insurance thing is resolved. Not the best explanation and it varies from insurance companies and coverage but I'm an ESL and tired as shit lol.

Insurance companies might refuse to pay if the driver was intoxicated or the car used for racing, crime, etc.

why is your dad mad at you and not the nigger?

fucking boomers are such piece of shit, nigger loving faggots.

It was a reply for

>nignog steals a classic car that's easily recognizable
>probably can't handle manual transmission or the vehicle's power
>fucks it up and crashes it for no goddamn reason

At least you can bask in the thought that whoever stole it is dumb and will most likely die, either to a more ethical crime member or in an accident.

No body was found. Apparently from what user says no blood either. So the nigger just ran away with minor concussions because somehow he was smart enough to bail out of the car before crashing or using a seat belt, and went to a clinic claiming that he fell down the stairs so that nobody reported his accident.

>mfw I'm a delivery driver in an entirely white suburban neighborhood
>leave my car running and top down with deliveries in the car all the time
>nothing has happened to me or my coworkers ever

Feels good man

>I like how you assume "nigger ghettos" are a permanent and unalterable part of the landscape.
You are using emotion and forgetting what goes on cities thru your filters. Social Welfare pays for a lot of housing for minorities. As a result, you have companies specializing in the building of these cheap type apartment tenements. They don't build them like the 1950's concrete block tenement slums. They might look like regular cheap apartments on the outside, but their appointments inside are cheaper than in regular apartments. Many people are not very aware that some of the large apartment complexes have very many people living there with social welfare subsidized housing.

Because of that, those apartments become a sort of ghetto. A nicer looking ghetto, but at night, the criminals come out to make their living. The unintended consequence is that social welfare fuels the higher crime rates so car prowls are ever increasing decade after decade in my city as it becomes filled up with fast breeders.

>Find a way to legalize weed everywhere
That really hurt the negros in my city of Seattle (Washington state). Many of them made a living selling weed. Legal weed is down to $69 (sixty nine) dollars per ounce at the retail stores. BLM took up the case and picketed one weed shop saying that they should deed the store to the negro community for all the harm it did by taking business away from the black community. Damn, their logic sucks.

Lived in Chicago for a month before someone tried hot wiring my old minivan. they basically just ripped it up and fucked the key hole up. ended up having to donate it after the door wouldn't close (the repair was worth more than the car). i'm not so sure that was from them though because i keep my cars unlocked so people can see i've got nothing in them without breaking things all to shit.

I'm of the ethos of forgive and forget, but i've been wondering why they'd steal a minivan. perhaps they need to get rid of a body

>i've been wondering why they'd steal a minivan.
Around here, thieves like them for moving goods and as a mobile goods shop. Several black entrepreneurs worked out of a minivan here. They bought and sold phones, laptops, tablets, and other goods. They used one of those online social media tools for buying/selling goods. That's how they got rid of their wares.

What tripped them up was the extra attention a stolen laptop got. 3 black youths worked on stealing laptops at the main library. They all pretend to not know each other of course. One is pre-positioned at the exit door to accidentally get in the way of any pursuit. One grabs the laptop and takes off. The 3rd one sort of trains behind to accidentally slow down the owner or any pursuers.

The laptop got followed to the minivan. The police called for and got a search warrant. The minivan had a lot of stolen merchandise aboard.

your dad is a piece of shit.

We had a rollcage in it and a harness so he was pretty safe when the car rolled.

>went to a clinic claiming that he fell down the stairs so that nobody reported his accident.
And again, social welfare medicine defeats the darwin effect. He gets free care and food after injuries from wrecking stolen property. Anything that doesn't instantly kill the criminal off means the criminal lives again to do more car crimes in the future.

Why would you try to keep the car in good condition from factory and keep a harness and a rollcage in it?

>nigger steals your car
>your dad blames you
Is your dad a nigger too?

He didn't because it's a lie

>Ctrl+F "nigger"
>22 matches

>not sure how the thief disarmed it so fast
Alarms don't need to be disarmed if they don't have an immobilizer. The most expedient is to cut the line to the horn and remove the siren speaker.

my old integra got stolen the guys tried to get into it one night but my mom was home at the time sleeping and was woken up by metal hitting the ground. she got up to check the window and started screaming before they ran off. like 4-5 nights later they came back for the car and took it. police found it a week later in a lot with nearly everything ripped out from under the hood and the interior all cut up

>nearly everything ripped out from under the hood
I'm having trouble pinning this on niggers (24), but maybe they get payed off somehow.

I caught some "refugee" cunt just after he'd broken the window of my NJ Pajero years ago and fought I the cunt in the car park, ended up breaking his nose and getting charged with assault.
For protecting MY property.
He had a fucking knife on him and he got 30 days community service

Fuck Australia