The ultimate luddite's rig

This one goes out to the 'muh simplicity' autists on this board. How about a 2001 ural tourist?

>4sp manual transmission
>kickstart only
>air cooled
>carbureted
>no plastic anywhere
>no hydraulics anywhere
>tubed tires
>drum brakes

???
If you think modern cars are pigfat and complicated, here you go.

> Three wheels
Two or four, OP. Don't go halfway.

2WD Motorcycle masterrace
Also 8888

>less reliable than any modern motorcycle

You forgot that part OP.

BUT THERES LESS TUH GO WRONG!

IT'Z EASY TUH FIX!

Late models have fuel injection disc brakes and electronic start.
And they cost $20k
And they are still built to 1970s Soviet standards by Slavic untermensch.

BUT THAT'S MORE TUH GO WRONG!

Just get a dual sport

Are you saying that's a bad thing

Clueless retard spotted

are they not? They're pretty easy to work on provided that you're acquainted with the awkward positioning of some of the bits.

>missing the point this much

Fucking retards

I'm getting pretty sick of idiot kids misusing "luddite", usually benchmark obsessed faggoronis who can only see price/"performance"

Not all new things are better. Not all old things ate better. Not all people value the same shit. Such things are subjective as all fuck, especially more nuanced ones like auto vs manual (to this date, the closest thing to objective evidence we have for which is faster is F1 cars using an auto clutch and a manual shifter). BUT, for fucks sakes, "LUDDITE" EXCLUSIVELY REFERS TO WORKERS OPPOSED TO AUTOMATION.

>Quoted top speed of 70MPH

No way in hell. Needs to be able to at least hit 80 to be usable on USA highways.

>claims that "Urals are easy to fix" is a meme
>someone refutes it
>hurr you're a retard
ok

I thought that they topped out at around 60-65

>>claims that "Urals are easy to fix" is a meme
No, just spouting the usual luddite meme of 'I DRIVE A SHITHEAP WITH NO TOYS OR DRIVER AIDS BY CHOICE BECAUSE IT'S EASIER TO FIX AND THERE'S LESS TO GO WRONG ANYWAY NOT BECAUSE I CANT AFFORD A BETTER VEHICLE BECAUSE I TOTALLY COULD I JUST DRIVE THIS UNRELIABLE PILE OF SHIT BY CHOICE'

>I JUST DRIVE THIS UNRELIABLE PILE OF SHIT BY CHOICE
why else would you drive a Ural? I don't think anybody outside of Eastern Europe views them as anything other than a novelty.

It is way, way cheaper to buy and run a craigslist civic or corolla than it is to buy one of these.

You know these retail for like 20+ grand in australia yeah?

>driver aids and distractions like bluetooth
> better

I bet you think heated seats are a must have too

Gb2 the luxury car threads

>You know these retail for like 20+ grand in australia yeah?
modern ones maybe, here in the US you can buy and import a K-750 for less than $4k.