Beach episode edition

>Coming soon:
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-fact-sheet-screenshots

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto-videogames.com/en/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-trilogy-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-legacy-announced-for-ps4-xb1-and-pc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

naruto-videogames.com/en/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-trilogy-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-legacy-announced-for-ps4-xb1-and-pc/
>The TRILOGY edition available in digital only includes the three first games (storm 1, 2 and 3 Full Burst) ported on PS4, XB1 and PC, with improved graphics and the additional content (please note that not all DLC are included in the games). Moreover, you will be able to purchase the games separately, also available in digital only!
>The LEGACY edition will be a premium edition including the three first games, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 ROAD TO BORUTO, an artbook, a metalcase and an exclusive 12 minutes anime of Boruto’s adventure, all of it in a premium box!

Last thread:

>If they make a new Nardo game 20 years from now, they will still just use old voice clips for Kisame

>Kisame
Who?

A real nigga

Cute. CUTE!

>10

Post Madara

When Madara's MS power of breaking the story's rules did not save him

how can i be as based as sasuke irl

Find a girl that will become obsessed with you for no reason and will stick around even though you treat her like shit and become insane and even try to kill her. then accomplish your life goal but not feel good about it, then kill a bunch of people and give a half-assed apology and get off the hook and then impregnate the girl and leave her to raise your kid alone for 12 years.

Basically it would be hard to be that terrible IRL and get away with it. Even being attractive won't save you from murder charges so you'll probably end up in prison, and IRL you have to at least pay child support.

>he thinks Sakura is the mother

ITT: We firmly establish /ourguy/s

I'll start with an easy one

Tell that to serial killers. There was
Countless petitions from their fan girls to have their sentences reduced/nullified

But they don't do it. Even handsome guys with fans like ted bundy didn't get to walk free because they charmed women.

It would be like if Ted Bundy was also best friends with Superman

>NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kawaii

BoruHina doujins when?

>10

That is because we actually have somewhat sane people in charge of our justice system, not some almighty, all-charming idiot like Naruto

Dunno, you'd think they'd have made one by now.

the one thing I'd respect at this point is if Kishimoto doesn't pull a Toriyama and Boruto really does surpass Naruto

wew lad

That's one bodacious boy booty.

it's not fair that I didn't get to have this

He already has what he needs. A curse seal gifted to him by a being stronger than Naruto, and a never-before-seen doujutsu. He's also being trained by one of the strongest ninja alive, Sasuke.

We'll always have fanarts.

I kinda hope ghost Momoshiki sticks around and haunts Boruto in a playful but annoying way.

Do you guys think that Sarawak will be related to Madara somehow, other than being from the same clan?

Who the fuck is sarawak?

>please note that not all DLC are included in the games

then whats the point

They're trying to squeeze all the possible yens out of any chump willing to pay

Sarada. Autocorrect happened. My bad

madara didn't have any kids or anything and his only brother died young
madara lived for like 100 years and died a virgin thats why he was so angry

of fucking course I still can't get the precious Goku costume

All the powerful Uchiha in the series have been virgins, Sasuke included. Their sexual frustration over their homolust is where they get their power

> really?
> no probably not
> i mean he's literally jesus
> i'm pretty sure every single one of our classmates told Naruto at one point or another that they'll get strong like him
> and look at them now
> shino is teaching at the academy
> kiba is...somewhere with his waifu
> neji is dead
> tenten is a failure
> sakura is a single mother
> sasuke barely even exists anymore
> shikamaru just gives work to your father
> ino has somehow found a way to wear even less clothes and get away with it
> sai is still mostly autistic
> and lee somehow cloned himself
> so no, boruto
> you'll never be as strong as your dad
> you'll always be living in his shadow
> well, goodnight

> madara didn't have any kids or anything
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there was a 'hitherto unforeseen MADARA HAD A SECRET CHILD WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT' plot arc in the series.

Bonus points if he doesn't have the Sharingan.
Bonus points if he ends up being friends with Boruto. Like an actual, organic friendship, not a Naruto/Sasuke frienship

he could never be with the man he truly loved

؜>10

And then Naruto was killed by some random punk.

It's true. Obito was a weak shitter until Rin died.

Not yet, budy

Wasn't Obito still a weak shitter? He seems pretty Zabuza-tier without Kamui.

>not a naruto/sasuke friendship
Honestly, I don't think Kishi is capable of writing an actual organic friendship, I mean, the friendship between Naruto and Sasuke was the most important relationship during the whole of Shippuden, and even then I never bought it.

It just felt too forced, their entire friendship was preceeded by years of "rivalry" in the academy, where Sasuke was completely out of Naruto's league the entire time, and seemed at most slightly annoyed by Naruto, and at worst apathetic.

They only start to get along in Wave, but that was just training together, then Sasuke's near-death against Haku, where they became more friendly towards eachother, they still didn't have much, and the Chuunin Exam arc killed it as it was getting somewhat good, with Orochimaru's curse mark and the resulting jealousy.

The Sasuke Retrieval arc was decent enough by showing us some emotionl conflict as Sasuke fights Naruto, but it all just goes downhill from there.

Come Shippuden, Sasuke doesn't seem to give a shit about Naruto throughout all of it before he kills Itachi that is, at which point he decides on killing every leaf ninja and civilian, Naruto included, and then there's the mess that was the War arc, and suddenly they're super duper best friends whose bonds are unbreakable and shit.

Hell, I'm a literal faggot, and even I think their frindship sucks, and trying to interpret it as romance still doesn't fix it, because at the end of the series, while Naruto is a flawed, but still well intentioned, genuinely good and kind person, Sasuke is a complete bag of dicks, who shows almost no remorse for all of his crimes, and they still haven't had any moments where they seemed to actually relate until the very end, and at that point it's too late to care.

Also because Sasuke is worst boy, there's that too.

> I don't think Kishi is capable of writing an actual organic friendship
It's a good thing he's not in charge of writing Boruto then, huh?

>Juubi sized katon
>Zabuza-tier

Literally all of Obito's strength came from Hashirama's cells. Without them, he wouldn't have the chakra regeneration he had and he would've gone blind from Kamui LONG ago.

Did Pain/Nagato really see Obito as his boss? The narrative told that Obito was the secret/true leader of Akatsuki and Pain was just the figurehead, but did Nagato actually play ball with that?

EXTRA T H I C C

Anko better get a LOT more art
she looked so thicc in episode 1

Which is the best OTP and why is Shikatema?

They're both cool

Cute!

lel
especially the lee clone bit

such a handsome woman
kill it with fire!

Does anybody know how Boruto is doing Japan?

With his benis i would assume

Yeah, but how many units did the Boruto manga sell? What were the ratings for the 1st episode of the Boruto anime?

delete this

>10

What's your favorite filler episode and why isn't it the one about the curry of life?

the Hinata fanservice ones.
Especially the waterfall training.

The Footrace in the Land of Tea, if only because a) it's the only filler arc I ever watched before dropping the series, and b) it hammers home how ridiculously insecure Sasuke is about himself compared to Naruto, even thought it's explicitly shown that Naruto was only able to break the Thunder God's Sword BECAUSE of the chip Sasuke put in it.

It's sort of weird that Sasuke was really self-deprecating in a sort of way, in that he always downplayed his own achievements and successes, even if Naruto's ones were only possible BECAUSE of him.

I will accept this as an acceptable answer.

If only they'd put more effort into using the filler to actually flesh out characters instead of making most of them basically worthless.

Delet this.

I'm with this guy
Also Onbu

Alrighty. Still trying to catch up from past games. This summary is from the game BEFORE the most recent one. We left our intrepid heroes investigating the kidnapping of Isobu, the Three-Tailed Beast, from a large inland lake in Kirigakure. The Scooby Gang have found various signs showing a pretty decent-sized struggle, but ultimately no thirty-foot-high turtle-crab hybrid.

Moving on from the scorch marks on the ground that he was investigating last time, Fugetsu headed over to what looked like a sealing circle on the ground in a raise section of ground that extended out from the shore of the lake. They didn't try, but they could've investigated the land bridge, which was created via Earth Release, and would've yielded a little more info. Renya came over and took a look, rolling Arcana and adding his Chakra modifier to it. Rolling an 11, he somewhat recognised the seal from one of the books Tenten made him read when he was learning about tattoo seals, which he found weird. He then absolutely whiffed his follow-up Intelligence on a nat 1, and so concluded, matter-of-factly, that it was PROBABLY used to seal something into something else. Arata was taking a look around as well, investigating a shredded tree, that had coral growing out of it, and the small creek inlet nearby didn't look natural, like someone or something had carved it out.

Arata took a closer look at the inlet, and saw, like the tree, there was coral growing out of the bottom of the small trench, along with pools of blood mixed in with the water. Fugetsu walked to the end of the land bridge and looked out into the centre of the lake, which was still swirling and thrashing about, and rolled a Chakra Sense check. Renya attempted the same check, crouched over the sealing circle to see if it had been used.

Anything new related to Hanabi? I want teasing aunt and SoL not Cold Steal McEdge and even more eye hax.

Fugetsu rolled a nat 20 on his Chakra Sense check, and was basically hit by an almost overwhelming radiance of Isobu's chakra. Turning in a small circle, he was able to focus enough and pick apart Isobu's chakra from the maelstrom of leftover chakra from the fight. Renya got a result of 9 on his Chakra Sense check, and so was able to confirm that the seal had definitely been used, as the shapes in the circle were essentially burned into the ground. Fugetsu shouted out to the group that he might have a handle on Isobu's chakra, and was going to try and track it, but told them to keep looking around while he focused.

Arata decided to start looking for footprints or some other physical tracks to follow, Renya started copying down what the seal on the ground looked like, and Waniko tried to Chakra Sense from a small channel heading off from the main lake. Arata got a 26 on Investigation, and was able to find some footprints relatively easily, and after following them for a short distance, they begin to peter out, but it's pretty easy to see what direction they're heading in, and one set were deeper than the others, like it was heavier. Waniko, getting a 13 on the Chakra Sense check, was also able to get a trace of the Tailed Beasts chakra, which seemed to head off in a similar sort of direction.

Having gathered almost everything they thought they could, the team decide to move out, with Fugetsu's godlike 20 leading the way, and Arata's physical investigation skills providing the backup. They head northwest for while, and after a bit, they realised the footprints and other signs were actively getting erased. That being said, it's hard to erase Tailed Beast chakra, so Fugetsu still had a pretty good idea of where they were going. They started hearing sounds after moving relatively quickly for about 15 minutes. They slowed down, and could see some figures up ahead.

I need a webm of this scene.

Everyone rolled Perception, and everyone passed with varying degrees, and so alongside the three figures they could see walking, they also could pick out two other figures, wrapped in camouflage, hiding in trees. I gave them ten minutes to plan stuff, which they did in their little secret chat that I'm not a part of. It's probably 97% shitposting about how bad of a GM I am, but that's neither here nor there at the moment. Everyone rolled Initiative, and we got the turn order of Bad Guys (18), Waniko (15), Renya (10), Arata (9), and Fugetsu (8). The enemies, as of now, were still completely unaware of the team, and so just moved on as normal, heading north out of the area.

Waniko passed her Stealth check on a 14, and so was able to move up without getting spotted, taking cover next to a tree in the darkness. Renya just decided to pass, and Arata moved a little bit but did the same. There was a bit of confusion about how Stealth worked exactly, and I'm still not 100% certain, but regardless, the end result, after Fugetsu just moved forwards a touch, was her moving and using her Bonus Action to Dash silently up until she was basically right below one of the two figures in the trees, and Readied an attack to syncronise with Fugetsu and strike at the same time.

Renya did little beyond just move up to take cover behind the tree Waniko had used the turn before, and waiting in place. Arata did the same thing and activated Chakra Enhanced Strength, getting ready to kick ass and take names. Fugetsu then kicked off the plan, breaking stealth and running towards the figure in the other tree, casting a Fire Release jutsu above his level and lighting the tree the bowman was in the fuck up, getting launched out of the tree, taking 7 damage from the explosion and getting set on fire.

As the explosion went off, and everyone looked to the tree, and their Wilhelm-screaming ally, Waniko flipped up to the branch above her and shanked the bowman. However, the entire team is playing on babby mode, with non-lethal takedowns as default, so the outcome was probably something like hitting him with the flat of the blade and kicking him out of the tree or something. Regardless, she rolled a solid 13 damage, knocking him the fuck out.

The three enemies to the north see the tree go up in flames and decided that it's time to increase from the leisurely stroll that had been moving at. The one that was on fire spends his turn rolling around in the water near to where he landed, putting the flames out, and another one that was near Fugetsu used Water Release: Swirling Spear. Fugetsu used his Uncanny Dodge and halved the damage, resulting in 5 damage, as the spear hit him in the shoulder.

Waniko then dropped from her tree and moved over to the next bad guy she could spot, who was on top of a small rocky hill to her north. Quietly scrambling up the hill, she summoned her Living Shadow on the other side of the enemy, dual-casting Water Whip and managing to drag him down the slope of the hill towards her, but unable to draw any chakra from him. Launching her free attack, she managed to whack him pretty good, and landed 8 damage. He was still up, but fairly injured.

Renya then finally did something and jumped into the air, launching a Demon Wind Shuriken at the bowman that Waniko had just attacked. The shuriken snapped over the intervening terrain and caught the ninja in the side, smashing him into the slope next to him and taking him out of the fight. He drew a kunai as he Free Action and left it there.

Joe apparently passed out there, so we picked up the next morning right at the same place, with Arata's turn rolling around.

Arata moved up and, still with Chakra Enhanced Strength, attempted to punch one guy into another guy. It was a solid plan, but considering he rolled an 8, he sort of just flailed like a Downs Syndrome child having a seizure. Fugetsu, rather than capitalising on Arata's whiff, decided to move, Dash as his Action AND Dash as his Bonus Action, for a total movement of 90ft, and caught up to the three who were heading off by themselves, getting within combat range of one. None of them really stood out much, and there was nothing in particular about them. However, from close up, Fugetsu could see that one of them was definitely carrying a child, who was unconscious, with his hands and feet bound.

The one that Fugetsu engaged decided to stay and fight, whereas the other two went on by themselves. The one who stayed Disengaged from Fugetsu as their Free Action, moved a short way, and spun, firing two incredibly quick shots from their bow at him, with one going over his shoulder, the other slashing through his fancy but flimsy clothing and catching him in the side, and he copped 7 damage. The last bowman in the centre - the one that was on fire - turned and loosed a shot at Renya, also whiffing it as the arrow went wide past his head. The final two enemies that were next to Arata both attacked, one missing, the other capitalising on Arata's split attention to land a solid blow on his back, also dropping him by 7HP.

Waniko, sizing up the situation, decided Renya and Arata could take care of themselves, and instead decided to follow Fugetsu's lead and chase after the ninja fleeing the scene. She swapped with her Living Shadow and made it across the river, before concentrating and using Die Alone on the ninja carrying the child. He passed a Wisdom check, and so wasn't slowed as much, but he stopped sprinting.

Renya started also moving north, but was immediately called out, OOC, by Fugetsu's player, asking why, yet again, was he leaving Arata - the only team medic - to fend for himself against three enemies. Deciding on a better course of action, he swung around and use Wind Release: Come and Gone, bringing in an enemy from 10ft away, while the one from 15ft held his ground. He then lashed out with the kunai he grabbed from the previous turn, hitting and causing a shallow cut for 4 damage, before blasting him, and the enemy who was right next to him, 15ft away, causing an extra 1 damage as they landed.

Arata then turned and attacked the ninja who was directly south of him with his Iron Claws, landing two hits and causing a total of 9 damage, as the ninja was a little bit surprised by his teammate getting flung past him at Mach speed. To the north, Fugetsu used Snake's Mouth on the enemy in front of him, blasting him backwards, knocking him to the ground, and causing a maximum 10 damage. He drew Nenryobo for the first time as his Free Action and finished there.

The enemy holding the child Disengages again and breaks away, whereas the one that was just knocked down stood back up and snapped off a shot at Waniko, whiffing completely as the arrow splashed down into the water several metres away. The other shinobi next to Fugetsu lashed out with his katana, hitting, but causing a pretty shallow 3 damage cut. The two next to Arata attack again, and as before, one misses, one hits, causing a much more brutal 11 damage.

Waniko moved passed the bowman and cast Swirling Spear, with one lancing out at the bowman, and the other lancing out towards the one attacking Fugetsu. Both missed, but I retconned that later when I realised she should've added her Proficiency Bonus as well. She managed to get 9 damage out of it, nearly putting the ninja who was attacking Fugetsu down, but not quite.

>non-lethal
Isn't there some kind of downside to them committing hundreds of grizzly murders as preteens?

Nonsense, that is great XP.

Renya used Come and Gone again, bringing one enemy in, causing a solid 7 damage with his kunai, before blasting him 15ft away into the burning tree, taking him out of the fight, and in all likelihood, setting him on fire. Also, Waniko hit the bowman, not the one attacking Fugetsu. My bad.

Arata then decided to attack the last guy near him, cutting him with his Kusarigama and rolling 4 damage, also bringing him down to 1HP.

Fugetsu stopped for a moment, and made a nice little speech - "As of today, I am one of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist. Each swordsman wields a blade, usually passed down through the generations. Over the decades, the blades have all built up their own histories. They are often more famous than any of their wielders. But not this one. It's a new sword, one without a legend yet. No more famous than even me. You should feel honored. You're about to be immortalized. The first line of this legend will be written in your blood." Turbo-edgy.

He then dumps 5CP into Nenryobo's Chakra Reactor, before dashing forward and launching an attack. The blade of Nenryobo glowed white-hot, and the enemy ninja immediately looked a little bit wary. He launched a flurry of blows at him, sparks flying off the two blades as they connected. Knocking it aside, Fugetsu cut towards him, and the new sword melted through the armour like butter, leaving a large, cauterised cut from the ninja's shoulder to his opposite hip. In game terms, this was a solid 13 damage from a single d20 roll.

In the enemy turn, the bowman on 1HP drops his weapon and draws a wakizashi, turning to attack Waniko, and also fucking up again, although he's probably on his last legs, so we can forgive that.

So what's the XP difference between maiming and killing?

The enemy that Fugetsu just attack managed to grit his teeth and swing back, barely managing to get under Fugetsu's guard with the heavy blade and cause a dangerous 10 damage, dropping Fugetsu to 4HP. The last one next to Fugetsu also makes an attack, hitting, but only causing 3 damage. Again, on 1HP though, so I'm surprised he hit at all.

Waniko's turn rolled around, and she left the bowman without Disengaging, provoking an Attack of Opportunity, which resulted in him rolling a nat20, and causing 9 damage. She moved up to the enemy Fugetsu was attacking and lashed out with her Warglaive, managing a hit and then causing 17 damage to the guy that had 7HP left. She then tried to follow up with a Shuriken Hail, to finish off the bowman, but whiffed it.

Renya finished off the guy attacking Arata, drawing a second kunai and launching two attacks, causing a total of 5 damage and bringing him to his knees.

At this point, Joe had passed out again, so we left it there.

There's no downside. There's no difference between killing and knocking out, at least in this game. There was a psychological component, since they're like 12, but that was scrapped. However, unlike DnD, they're not killing like inhuman monsters or orcs or shit, so I guess they're just playing like normal Lawful/Neutral Good children characters would.