World FIrst

server first

BREAK

chests dont even spawn anymore

fucking kill me

PAY ATTENTION NAVAROG

no, I won't be doing that

>Fly over to Stormheim
>Ask if anyone wants to ride with me and bang out the emmisary quest in 5 minutes
>No response

What's with the community in this game

this is /wowg/ not /hsg/ brul

what community? you're probably the only person in the zone these days

how many order resources you guys have? 112k here

YOU tread upon the sacrosanct!

make some fucking friends

>flyscreamers

>What's with the community in this game

They learned to use "premade groups" in the group finder, unlike (You)

groundies literally frothing at the mouth as you fly in and opena chest

If you haven't realized yet the game is optimized for people who don't want to interact with other people. The system breeds anti-social players. Pretty fucking ironic for massively multiplayer game.

We need to rely on each other for help again.

>tfw no nice guys like you on silvermoon EU

Now it's been hotfixed, we're agreed the command center is the best building.

So save your supplies and don't waste any on the mage tower.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFJsIljej1M
Stop farming Marks of Honor, hotfix it Ion

>130 lbs

You can't do anything meaningful in this game without interacting with other people, explain your statement.

I'm nice.

You realize Arthas sits on a giant fucking tower with no protection because he knows no one can stand up to him right? He's a giant taunt to the burning Legion.

there is a reason the Legion is ignoring him instead of dropping ships or demons in Icecrown. He could probably solo Kil'Jaeden. Especially since he is chilling at the height of his power and is sitting on a literal mountain of crystallized old god blood.

Unless Saragas himself comes to fuck him he's pretty much the god of this world. And even the rest of the Ebon Blade is afraid of the player character, not to mention we raised Mograin from the fucking dead. That's some insane power.

fuck off shill

Oh fuck I forgot about saronitr being old god blood

barry my children PLEASE

I will fuck you hard

Alright let me say it a better way. You don't have to ask anyone for help anymore.

Everyone forgets that saronite being old god blood makes it fucking insane.

>The quest "Pure Evil" shows how strong and resistant the evil metal is. The Saronite ore collected was completely unscratched by the attacks from Crusade Commander Korfax's Arcanite Reaper. The ore was also completely resistant to the nature magic used against it by Rayne and Rimblat Earthshatter. Finally the ore was struck by the powers of the Holy Light by Avenger Metz, and the ore reacted but seemed to reflect the spell back at everyone in the area. The metal itself is very strong, while being 1/4 the weight of steel.

>This would seem to be the main reason the Lich King chose to use this evil ore to create his fortresses in Icecrown as well as create his warmachines, allowing them to be resistant to whatever attack was launched against them. It is likely that since the Lich King is so powerful, and his undead minions have no will of their own to speak of, they would be resistant to the evil of Yogg-Saron.

>Legion Armada warps in over Icecrown
>the rebuilt Malykris blows them out of the sky
>Bolvar rezzes the survivors as Scourge soldiers
Kil'jaeden cucked again

>that torso to leg ratio

>Every other class campaign does cool shit
>Hunters just spend 3 minutes killing boars

only flyers may post below this line
--------------------------------------------------

I love how if you go deep enough in the mines of Northrend where they go the Saronite you'll started getting really creepy whispers in the chat log from Yog'Saron himself

Well except if you are a death knight. We're immune to it and thats so fucking cool

>posting worst captain
funny enough, I'm a flyer. groundscreamers mad as fuck.

I stopped playing a few months back when I was getting a little bored with the game after playing since late vanilla. iI it worth it to come back?

How did we break the door open then?

>3rd day in a row random heroic has given me court of stars
>3rd day in a row the tank just ploughs into the 2nd boss while it has 300% health and damage and gets one shot
Well at least it can't get any w-
>got to explain the spy guessing again

You don't have to but you still can so who cares? You can still do stuff with friends and guild mates just like you could in vanilla you can still make really good friends out of grouping with people through group finder which is even easier to do then ever before. Does anyone really care about the distinction between joining a group finder group for wqs like everyone does in legion and asking in trade for the same thing which no one does because chat channels have been obsolete for the past 5 years?

is that photoshopped?

He let us in

Did you not raise ice crown?

>DBM gets confused if you're not in a proper party when you do the guessing game

>mfw flying over someone with Gladiator title

the only weakness is the acid inside the old god himself that was used to create it and I don't think the Legion is getting their hands on it

>humblebragging that you already have flying

I wouldn't respond too.

Why do groundies act so badly towards flyers?

I remember Argent Crusader using a battering ram in the trailer.

imagine being so insecure that you take offense to everything

yoggers got steamrolled by 10 literal whos and some titan constructs its kinda dumb to think something imbued with his blood is strong.

Can any of carbear faggots tell me how PvP is these days? Thinking of resubing.

>and some titan constructs
this was optional

You can even see the doors bent out of shape.

>farm like a sperglord
>get flying
>act like fucking God reincarnated

it's eye for an eye.

Dogshit. All world encounters, including duels, are over in about 5 seconds, outside of retarded matchups like prot vs prot.

Battlegrounds are "who has the most unkillable healers"

I do not act like that at all though.

you can practically reach out and touch the jealousy in this post

>act

Feels good to be part of the flyers club.

>see new world quest on broken shore
>hearth to shore
>its gone
bravo

Who's the best Legion NPC and why is it Tehd?

>implying anyone who seriously pvps cares about "wpvp" or bgs

its like asking someone if pve is good and telling them that wqs and class hall missions suck.

yea that world boss is fucking up quests in that area

The complete and utter incompetency of blizzard's code never ceases to amaze me

>doing wqs
>setting hearth to bs
>doing world content
>caring that world content isn't there
>posting on wowg
>living

holy shit so much wrong in just one post

It's funny how he tries to look "cute", but instead it turns out he's made himself a complete retard.

It's metal, so it eventually will give way to enough physical force. But this is a hyper-fantasy world with all kinds of ways to get through a door besides "beat it into submission" and that's what they had to do because Saronite says "fuck yo' couch" to all of it.

the fuck is going on with the big pink bubbles

Advice for a new player?

More like a complete retard and autist lmao
>imb4 "sht teh fcuk up nob xdd"
kys already, like you should long ago

Is there a chris chan like backstory for this guy I can read?

Night elves were badass forest savages before they joined the alliance. Now they're just gay

Stop playing

>Jealous groundies getting upset again because they can't just go throw gold at an NPC to get their wings

If you spent half as much time playing as you did whining you might not still be 10k rep away

So what are the odds that the Legionfall World Quest caches for the Broken Shore Wqs either give reduced rep or potentially no rep?

don't start playing, quit now.

Would you honestly program for this scenario. I don't think any programmer is actually autistic enough to think of this and pre-emptively fix it.

boom headshot noobs

Level quick before bothering with professions and pvp

So I caved and resubbed. I rolled an alliance paladin fresh on Wyrmrest. What am I doing with my life?

>4k/12k with legionfall

fucking hell if tuesday doesn't bring in a better way to get rep i'm gonna lose it

don't even start unless you're doing it with friends
but you're on Veeky Forums, so that's doubtful

command center buff

>mfw monk
>nothing makes sense ever

It's called testing

Blizzard doesn't test shit

What's some good flying music for Broken Isles?

Wasting it.

Clearly wasting it

You are spending most of your spare time doing mundane tasks that don't entertain you, they just satisfy your autistic obsession with the game

Numb by Linkin Park.

well, he's right

How? The WQ engine is separate from the suppression aura and rare tracker scripts you realise that right? You can't check every engine against every script for consistency to cover every eventuality unless you have months of time to waste.

pick up mining and sell ore (not metal bars, just the raw mats you get from mining) in the AH for ez money.

PROTIP: use an AH addon like auctionator for easy AH handling.

Actually their code is remarkably stable and stress tested repeatedly, players just have no clue about coding and think they test for meaningless garbage like whether or not an icon will appear for a second and then disappear.

>WoW code
>remarkably stable

For a massively augmented version of the WC3 engine, sure.

>Tehd
we've lost him to reddit's "git gud" memers

It isn't anymore they completely changed engines a while ago.

Do Demonsteel Stirrups work on flying mounts?