/simg/ Simulation Games General

Ralfidude is love ralfidude is life edition
Previous thread: A thread for all vehicle simulation games: racing sims, flight sims, train sims, submarine sims, tank sims, anything else sims which do not have enough traffic to sustain their own independent generals.

>Extra attention grabbing search terms
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/

>TeamSpeak
ts3.nogf.moe

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/SimulationGamesGeneral

>Website
simg.nogf.moe

>BMS download links
pastebin.com/2CDSgvZq

>Air, Land and Sea pastebin
pastebin.com/aN1f84Db

>Repository of various aviation related material
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E&usp=drive_web

>Link to this OP text
docs.google.com/document/d/1eaAdM0Hyu3WwDTyilKPxsbQYK9L2NVPoDIZ5vYD6TLw/edit?usp=sharing

>Example of welcome games
Falcon BMS, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Euro truck sim, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Silent Hunter, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, OMSI 2, DiRT Rally, Ship Simulator.

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/wzwb21e
youtube.com/watch?v=JWtpdsfwq3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Yamamah_arms_deal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/wgg/ is 3 times as lively as /simg/

Lmfao see ya losers.

Ops tonight?

YAMATTTE!!!

KAWUROO-KUN

I wonder if Russia has ameriboos who love F-15's and all their friends think they are weird.

no need to be an ameriboo to love the f15

you simply have to not be retarded

>unironically shilling ralfidude
kys

I will come out with another poll for the best time for an op.
More details will follow as we figure out how we want to schedule things.
strawpoll.com/wzwb21e

Did /fsg/ actually used to discuss FSX or did I hallucinate that?

>trying to convice simg that ralfi is not based cuz you are a butthurt faggot

-> KYS

F-15's and F-18 are fucking ugly. You have to be retarded to pick them over oversexualized and curvy integral wing configuration of su-27. F-14's are nice though.

It was the complete opposite of how it is here. Fsx dominated the discussion and posting about DCS would result in ebin bantz

Ralfi is our God.
Praise ralfi

>shilling so hard

HEY
who told you you can save MY reaction image?

>people unironically play digital cuckold simulator
LMAO

who here /gay/? I want a cute simulator boyfriend :3

It's as disgusting as mig-21. An ugly straight tube with wings strapped on it.

when will you put a MiG-21 model up your boypussy user? :3

>traitors
>gayness
>anime

off to a good start eh lads

cute traps dont have to ask ) )

>being straight
>not being gay
kys!

>dis nigga so blind

I have a my bf's dick for that thanks.

hot! have you ever crossdressed for him~?

he is my bf

he dressed as a femdom on wednesdays

posting some great OC for you whores

post his dick!

I really don't know what to do at this point.

I re-activated and now I have 6 activations left and CA still doesn't work, still says its not activated and I cant enter vehicles.

Can you really be surprised?
They have a brand new game to play that isn't complete shit.
What do we have besides IL2 that isn't shit in some way?
DCS has grown to be a cancer to most regulars here to the point where every DCS post is bound to have some sort of >DCS LMAO KYS faggot response.

proof?

The only thing that I can think of that might be the issue is that my brother bought Combined Arms on Steam with his steam account, and I'm playing DCS World on my account, even still it shows it installed and I have the CD key and it says its activated but it still won't let me enter vehicles, still says its not active.

>>DCS LMAO KYS faggot response.

we /wtg/ now

i just stole it
that's yo proof cracka

Ay yo, when we gon get dem BMS ops
I'm down for 1946 too

Vote cunt

Wrong one.VOTE FOR WHICH DAY YKU WANT BMS OPS RETARDS

Voted

Every day

Did you niggas study and learn the full manuals for each DCS plane you own or did you just look up a youtube engine and systems startup tutorial video and then learned by practicing

Cause fuck reading a 200 page manual man

I did the in game tutorials and used chucks guide for most of them.

Some are simple enough for you to fuck your way through procedures and also having people talk you through it helps

One reason why I support the ts and I'm always happy to help people who wanna learn x

i used chucks guides and that was good for me

I start with Chuck's guide and use videos for the parts that are hard to explain in writing. I also skim the manual, but most of it isn't necessary.

Is there a mod that adds various missiles to Su-25T like R-77, R-27, AIM-9 etc so I could try them vs bots?

Also what's range of R73 missiles? Wikipedia says its 30km but they stopped flying after 6 km at level flight when I tried them.

>3 votes for the BMS ops poll
Y'all say you want to do ops.
But do you really?
BMS on a weekly basis could make this place great again.

read the fucking manual you ignorant monkey !

pick a chapter and read it through

you 're all fucking casuals ffs

kraut kys plox

if I read the manual can I go to an air force base and tell them I can fly an F-15?

>don't read the manual at all
>still blow you the fuck out 1 v 1
>you read the manual
>still CFIT every flight

LOOOOL

I put the mauals on my phone and read them when taking a shit. After you've learnt one play most of the manual for other planes is redundant. An ADI is an ADI after all.

this desu you casual faggots are all preschool kids-tier

real men like me read aviation manuals in their free time aka on the train to work and before bed time

what the fuck is this now, its not the CA serial number either, and I can't login

>he isnt a NEET

>NEET leechers are also PEDOS

NOT SURPRISED AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BAN NOW

RAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAE

>ban anime
>no one left to bump thread since bmp and frogs already left
>simg gone forever

yes, ban me and lose /simg/

You can add all missiles by editing your loadout files in my documents dcs folder. Just copy UID of the required missile into your loadout. But Su-25T can't fire radar guided missiles though, because it has no radar and radar pod is not modelled. Maybe you can fire R77 and AIM120 in boresight mode.

>playing digital cuckold simulator
kys!

I can bump the thread and I'm not a paedophile x

>i-i'm important for this bread
>this thread depends on me!!

like,i hope you get hit by Lightning on a sunny day desu famalan baka sempai

>take a gander at /r/flightsim
>nothing but a big pile of people's screenshots with freudian titles
Ah

Also max missile range is calculated for ideal conditions with high launch speed and altitude. It will never actually fly that far when launched from the slow subsonic su-25.

Does DCS have pvp with something like 20 vs 20 players, or is it more like one massive map with a bunch of players fucking around and occasionally killing each other without any actual objectives or scores?

>real man
>public transportation

pick one

and ONLY one

/simg/ and /wgg/ cannot coexist
saged

bump
also why

>he doesn't read the 300 page manuals that are painstakingly composed with love of the machine.
>he doesn't learn all the intricate features and system quirks that are the reason it takes 5 years to make one of these fucking planes.
You're not a sim player.
Flaming Cliffs was a mistake.

>implying DCS has any aircraft that are worth a shit enough for me to do this

I'm so tired of this fucking shit.

Is there anywhere I can torrent Combined Arms module and maybe then it will work?

Because despite saying its activated in module manager, when I play a CA mission it still says its not active.

you don't know because you didn't RTFM.

>reading a manual for shitty boring planes and helis

no

If you don't love the F-5 then you need to take these pills

>loving a plane that was so shit the US never even used it
>loving a plane who almost was made into a 4th gen fighter before being blown the FUCK out by the superior in every way F-16.

>by the superior in every way F-16
how are those cold starts doing

desu I think I might buy the F-5 first thing after I get DCS, it just looks so nice and comfy

F-18 when?

>nice and comfy

Thats the Viggen desu

but
>$60
Fuck that.

>the US never even used it
Skoshi Tiger
>being blown the FUCK out by the superior in every way F-16.
Except scramble time and cost :^)
>Literally had to get the government to step in and refuse to allow transfer of tooling to Taiwan to avoid being BTFO by foreign production.

hows that not existing going?

F-20 fags are delusional as fuck. No different than dumb ass slavboos who thing throwing an MFD or two in their 3rd gen shit makes it """""relevant"""""

the skulduggery in the F-16 program was shameful.

there's a documentary out there about how they jewed the euros into buying it when they all agreed to pick common aircraft, then fell well behind on technology transfer and jobs commitments. (Europe really needs to learn that America isn't to be trusted.)

>delusional F-20 fags actually thought the United States was going to equip the greatest air force in the world with 3rd gen shit

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

>go to South Korea to shill your 3rd gen shit
>literally falls out of the sky during a demonstration

youtube.com/watch?v=JWtpdsfwq3w

holy fuck Tigershark fags on absolute fucking suicide watch

>everyone posting these low energy shitpieces
hol up

>tfw struggle to hit people even from directly behind even with reasonably smooth stick control

>some autist zips by and blows u up with a .5 second oppertunity shot

rreee

No, they just expected them not to use political treachery to stop them selling it abroad, given that was the primary target market anyway.
(The YF-17 was intended for the USAF.)

>plane performs too well for the pilot
>somehow this is a sign it's a bad plane.

Political treachery? Oh you mean like this:

>Ongoing negotiations with the Royal Moroccan Air Force for 20 F-20s were canceled;[40] along with the small order by Bahrain.[73] Later on, a bribery scandal would emerge from the attempts to market the F-20 to South Korea, leading to several Northrop managers resigning and the reprimanding of chief executive Thomas V. Jones, who retired in 1989.[61][74][75]

>make a plane that kills its pilot
>this is not a sign it's a bad plane

KEK

Didn't the F-22 kill a pilot?

>82-0062 (Northrop serial number GG.1001) - crashed at Suwon Air Base, South Korea on 10 October 1984. Pilot killed.
>82-0063 (Northrop serial number GI.1001) - crashed at CFB Goose Bay, Canada on 14 May 1985. Pilot killed.
>82-0064 (Northrop serial number GI.1002) - California Science Center in Exposition Park, Los Angeles, California.

2/3 of the prototypes crashed and killed their pilots lmfao

>but m-muh start up time!!
>not being part of an airforce so huge and rich it can afford to have aircraft in the air 24/7

LOOOOOL

Bribery is standard arms-market practice. How the fuck do you think the UK still has an arms industry, Lockheed still exists, etc.

>On 15 November 1982, while on a training flight outside Kunsan Air Base in South Korea, USAF Captain Ted Harduvel died when he crashed inverted into a mountain ridge. In 1985, Harduvel's widow filed a lawsuit against General Dynamics claiming an electrical malfunction, not pilot error, as the cause; a jury awarded the plaintiff $3.4 million in damages.

>However, in 1989, the U.S. Court of Appeals ruled the contractor had immunity to lawsuits, overturning the previous judgment. The court did remand the plaintiff's claim of electrical malfunction as the cause, noting that General Dynamics and the USAF knew about chafing of instrumentation wiring, which they had not initially disclosed

>the contractor had immunity to lawsuits
This is your brain on General Dynamics.

Akko would fly them all better

>On 10 October 1984, GG1001 crashed in South Korea on a demonstration flight, killing Northrop pilot Darrell Cornell. An investigation cleared the F-20 of mechanical or design faults; it concluded Cornell had blacked out due to excessive g-forces.[43] GI1001 crashed in May 1985 at Goose Bay, Labrador, killing Northrop pilot Dave Barnes. Again the crash was blamed on G-LOC; Barnes had been practicing his aerobatic routine for the Paris Air Show.

>An investigation cleared the F-20 of mechanical or design faults;

>Mazher A. Hameed commented in 1986 that the F-20 was a "logical choice" for the Gulf States and Saudi Arabia; however, it had "scant chance of being selected" due to political factors, as well as competition from other candidates such as the Mirage 2000 and Panavia Tornado ADV

>Saudi Arabia and Britain signed a memorandum of understanding towards what would be widely known as the Al-Yamamah arms deal, for the provision of various military equipment and services. The September 1985 deal involved the purchase of a large number of Tornado aircraft

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Yamamah_arms_deal
>In 2010, BAE Systems pleaded guilty to a United States court, to charges of false accounting and making misleading statements in connection with the sales. An investigation by the British Serious Fraud Office into the deal was discontinued after political pressure from the Saudi and British governments.
>On 1 December The Daily Telegraph ran a front page headline suggesting that Saudi Arabia had given the UK ten days to suspend the Serious Fraud Office investigation into BAE/Saudi Arabian transactions or they would take the deal to France

>How the fuck do you think the UK still has an arms industry
Retarded amount of consolidation and trying to sell things to saudi princes

Hell BAE is almost the entire arms industry these days its sickening.

my man

>and trying to sell things to saudi princes
i.e. rampant corruption.

The 2nd, DCS netcode is too shit for that many players.

There's the 104th which is pure cancer but what you are describing is airquake and that's what the 104th is.

>104th is pure cancer
>Blueflag unironically manages to be even more cancerous somehow

Truly astonishing.

Blueflag is a good mission with a cancerous server connection

104th is a good server with cancerous missions.

You just can't win.