Streamlink Twitch GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

>COSMETIC ITEM BETTING
dota2lounge.com/
dota2.vpgame.com/

penis

AHAHAHAHA
ALLIANCE IS SUCH A FUCKING JOKE

>23 memes late

>Intelligence based Spell Amplification increased from 1% per 16 Intelligence to 1% per 15
what are the greater implications of this?

Just a buff to casters in general. Nothing big, but in general is a buff to magic damage.

what are the chances valve will dump 10+ million dollars to the next TI prizepool and claim its crowdfunded to hide the fact that the game has stopped growing and is in fact, fucking ded

>watching any esports outside of big dota tournaments

LAMAO

>Valve wasting money
They have no problem publicly showing the player numbers dropping why would they give a fuck about TI prizepool? They'll still make a huge profit this year.

>Dota has a bunch of cool mechanics that could have been used for a big game changing update, such as day and night mechanics, Aghanims, Dire and Radiant differences, etc.

>Instead they decide to add healing fountains in the middle of the map and mindless "Talents" that change XPM, GPM, and Respawn times

zero

you are absolutely stupid if you think valve isnt vigorously developing the thing that will rise from the ashes of dota

go play mastexmaster if you want a hint what that is

it's gonna most likely be higher this time aswell

he makes a small change to gold mechanics at the start of 7.0 and you take it as an admission that comeback mechanics were a mistake?

if that were the case where the fuck is your 1v9 dota now that we are 4 patches later?

let's be honest here, day and night mechanics are fossils and need to go

>muh everything needs to be absolutely symmetrical and identical
fuck off reddit

when's the prizepool gonna peak?

>Not watching bad dota for moments like kotl bringing in lota to die to five players

>Dota has a bunch of cool mechanics that could have been used for a big game changing update, such as day and night mechanics, Aghanims, Dire and Radiant differences, etc.

>instead they decide add cool mechanics that are new and need to be balanced

SO
DOTA HAD COOL MECHANICS
AND NOW THEY ADD COOL MECHANICS AS WELL???
FUCKK

alright, where is 1 vs 9 dota? is still where it was before 7.00?

>dota's prize pool will surely peak says increasingly nervous man for seventh international in a row

>healing fountains
>cool
>making everything perfectly symmetrical
>cool
>gay ass talents and aghanims that are just spam and have no thought behind them
>cool

shrines and talents are pure shit though

>it's another pub game where your team last picks a jungler
>it's another pub game where your safelane carry builds greedy items in an already greedy lineup and never comes online because the enemy team shits on all your lanes and assume complete control of the map by minute 15

What hero do I pick in Dota the second video game in order to always have fun?

you are crying that you still get heavily punished for behind ahead as a core and failing, doesn't sound like 1v9 is working

>making everything perfectly symmetrical
?

they are the good ideas from Hots that got implemented in dota, but better
whats the problem with that?

This, even with a smaller playerbase don't underestimate the jews ability to extract money from the pockets of the masses. If anything the retards that stuck around are dumb enough to eat any of Valve's shit so we'll at least match last years prizepool.

best purple man build?
i only want to play him offlane

>they are the good ideas from Hots that got implemented in dota,
theyre not good ideas at all
>but better
somehow they managed to implement them even worse

I've liked the changes so far and I hope the map gets more shit in the future. Talents were also must better than I first expected, but some of them could be tweaked a little and made more interesting.

More items and more heroes would be cool, a few heroes a year and a batch of items every big patch. More stuff like tomes and smokes. Matchmaking updates and ingame tournaments and leagues that work like battlecup.

Also int sange/yasha with new combinations and some kind of mid/late-game item for strength cores. Future heroes should also have more than 4 skills just like monkey and es, maybe with some passives that are skilled automatically. Terrain effects, weird shit on the map and more juke spots.

That's my wishlist that I came up after brainstorming a few minutes

yes they are good
now stop posting, shit tier opinion

pms > iron talon > treads > vlads > diffusal > blink > whatever the fuck you need to win the game, damage or defensive items.

Can we all at least agree that the new UI is actually an improvement over the old one?

Once again Alliance proves themselves to be a terrible team who can only win by throwing themselves at buildings. This team doesn't have one fan in the world. How can anybody like them?

change is the problem
dotards crippling autism won't let them adapt so they lash out instead

initial new hud
now its good

Remember when Quelling Blade was useful for making more efficient paths through the jungle? Now its literally only useful for Dire safelane small camp and the Radiant medium camp near the bounty

change isnt always good

I remember learning the 100% efficient jungle pathing with QB from based barny stream. RIP barny, ran with all of our twitch money and settled in South America.

i think this is the absolutely perfect example of how the game is dying

the game grew organically over many years before, now changes are being implemented so fast and the quality of the game as a whole experience is dropping

the arrangement of jungle camps now seems like it was written by a computer doing a million permutations to decide what was "fair"

i miss dota it feels like a different game now...i wish shrines would never have been added

Yeah on release it was fucking terrible but I've grown to like it after they've tweaked it (although I preferred backpack on the right side for dragging items). Whenever I look at screenshots of the old one I get claustrophobia.

>Remember when Quelling Blade was useful for making more efficient paths through the jungle?
You mean that one single camp in the Dire jungle? Yeah dude I really miss that one fucking camp. game's fucking shit

What's the Dota equivalent of this album?

The only genuine improvement is the kill-feed, everything else is either the same or worse. I still hate how the clock looks too

ive played dota for like ten years and its the same game, with more stuff

yeah surprisingly the new hud is the thing i like the most about 7.0x

It's smaller and they smartly put Abilities above Health bar

>H-health should be on top
No retards, you want your ability cooldowns as close to the center of the screen as possible. There's a health bar above your hero for keeping track of that shit.

no it isnt reddit. its soulless now just like you and your admin/corporation curated website.

nice try my guy

?

a fucking dota 2 baby calling me reddit?

tell me why iron talon doesn't stack with quelling blade anymore ?

because people was doing iron talon plus quelling blade
Dont really know why they removed it though, it isnt broken, and it isnt even good. Wasting gold and slots

Was the Magnus nerf justified?

>completely fuck your lane because youre dogshit
>haha no problem just shrine :)))

>he didn't ward his shrine
:))))))

>haha no problem just shrine :))
>come back to the lane to get trashed again
>haha no more shrine :((

tfw youre 1.6k mmr in a 1.4k mmr body

the damage stacked, and I guess it was good enough to warrant a nerf

making someone walk back instead of killing them is so much fun

>it's a solo support vs invis game

Yes but...big deal, you are wasting a slot still.

i agree wholeheartedly with making it not take up unecessary space, but would prefer the old rough stone look over the numale clean ui
also option to remove portraits, gtfo with that

I've only seen it on Alch and AM. They used them on Alch for the first 10 minutes, and selling the Quelling after that wasn't a big deal since you're so loaded. And on AM the Quelling goes in BF and then you sell Talon later too literally only EE used it though, so that tells you everything

>walk back
you mean force them to suicide to neutrals right?

>63 posts
>23 IPs
stop arguing with yourselves

offlane more like onlylane

>kill feed features a generic sword to indicate a kill
really stinks of league to me for some reason
but yeah, not taking up variable lamount of lines per kill is gucci

7.00 was a mistake

psg more like annoying, bad and faggot who should be banned
am i right

say it to my face chump

it was just a cute interaction, not a big deal
why remove it?

i guess there isnt a real reason to not remove it, but its literally part of 7.05 instead of just a part of a simple bugfix patch.
Its like, they needed to implement it in 7.05 because its CHANGE, A BIG CHANGE or somethhing

it was great on wk made for ez ancient crits

Inside of KotlGuy's head

isnt it funny that the treelines were changed to be impossible to get stuck in with the same update which added a champion with an extensive treewalking ability, as if to ensure no shitter gets stuck in the forest with Sun Wukong?
really overclocks the two hemispheres

this is the most successful carry in dota 2
say something nice to him

how would you stuck in trees with him anyway
that tree jump skill has like 2 seconds cooldown

>go 29-5-16 SF
>over 100k HD and 14k BD
>still lose
>""""""""carry"""""""" WK had 16k HD

JUST

Why does OSFrong hate Treant?

>an image for ants
Also why the fuck did shit like Pudge being able to cliff people get changed?

he's shitposting, user.

>rework him into a broken piece of shit
>why do le icefrog le hate le treant xd

I'm gonna rework every single hero's Talent Tree because I have nothing better to do.

Today: Abaddon.

>Current Level 10 Talents:
+20% exp gain/+25 damage.
>Problem:
+25 damage is so shit CM gets 65 and nobody cares, give Aba those 65 or nothing at all. Aba falls off in lategame, so the idea behind the +XP is have him peak earlier, good idea shit execution.
>Suggested:
+100 Aphotic Shield Absorb and Damage/Aphotic Shield +300 Range.
There, now at level 10 you are actually a threat and still fall of a cliff in lategame or you can stay useful forever.

>Level 15:
+5 Armor/+200 Mana.
>Problem:
Abaddon doesn't need any more Armor than what Guardian Greaves or Vladmir's can provide. +200 Mana is boring as fuck and don't pretend otherwise.
>Suggested:
Mist Coil Damage doubled (both self and target)/+15 HP per second base regen.
You would love to have both of those together, wouldn't you?

>Level 20:
15% CD reduction/+25 MS.
Both are boring as fuck, none of them is really needed.
>Suggested:
Curse of Avernus stacks once/Allies in 900 Radius get (non-stackable) CoA non-unique attack modifier.
What's that? you want me to mix this and the level 15 talent? How bout no?

>Level 25:
+300 Aphotic Shield Health/+25 Strength.
Even with the +300 Health the shield part is still shittier than Refraction and Living Armor, is the purge you want it for. You don't need those +25 strength any more than you needed those 25 Damage.
>Suggested.
Borrowed Time Duration +1 second/+100 Damage.
Why should we have to pretend we don't want a talent that increases Borrowed Time's Duration? Or would you rather actually do Damage?

because they wanted dagger to be purchasable by vs and pudge without being abbusable

>3rd winrate in 5k+ bracket

maybe earlier in development tree jump did cost mana, then they didnt bother to revert the deforestation of Dota Two
or Corrupted Icefrog was this afraid of little Timmies getting qop daggered in the forest then quitting forever

kill yourself please

>7.05 released 24 hours ago

Nice sample size

what if Talents only had cosmetic effects

>the woman was compensated very nicely for her time that evening
is that nice or just a statement?

his winrate reduced like by half a percent, still well over 50%
i think he will be top 5 pick+ban hero in kiev, possibly be even the most contested hero

I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

post more feminized dota boys

BLOODLUST
REEEEE

this wk build is so fucking awful

i don't get it
i play this game every day and i really enjoy the changes that icefrog brought with 7.00
its true that 6.89 was balanced as fuck aside from a few strong combinations (luna and shadow demon come to mind) but the game was getting stale to me by that point in time so 7.00 is a breath of fresh air. i like talents. i like shrines (probably because i play mid so often). what don't people like about these mechanics? why is the game dying? the game is better than ever and receiving balance changes at an updated rate compared to last year.

i just want to understand what everyone is so upset about.

>34 unique IPs
How do we make being a dotard more popular, dotards?

goddamn I love bloodseeker

dota is just fine
Veeky Forums is dying user, there is no cure

people who don't play the game are upset that the game they don't play has become different

REMOVE SHRINES

ADD BLINK MANA COST

REMOVE CD REDUCTION, RESPAWN TIME SKILLS/TALENTS/ITEMS

REMOVE LOTUS ORB AND FORCE STAFF

REMOVE BOUNTY RUNE