gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink Twitch GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

>COSMETIC ITEM BETTING
dota2lounge.com/
dota2.vpgame.com/

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/09/uk-tourists-to-us-may-get-asked-to-hand-in-passwords-or-be-denied-entry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the most appropriate way to play lich? Item build, talent build and skill build.

A lot of people say his skadi talent is great and I think it is.. but the frost armor structure armor. Just how valid is that talent?

Hell, just how valid is lich as a hero?

Also, red pill me on armor. I can never understand its effectiveness because the only times it seems like it matters is when you have SOME or none. It never feels any different when you have high amounts.

Also, do you think mana boots lich is viable? I feel like it solves his mana issues. Sacrifice is good but you don't have a creep 24/7.

Go mid. Starve the enemy mid. Blame your teammates after you lose the game by pointing out how underleveled/underfarmed and negative enemy mid is besides you guys losing

He's worthless after laning pretty much, no matter what you build he's a shit hero.

I'm gonna rework every single hero's Talent Tree because I have nothing better to do.

Today: Abaddon.

>Current Level 10 Talents:
+20% exp gain/+25 damage.
>Problem:
+25 damage is so shit CM gets 65 and nobody cares, give Aba those 65 or nothing at all. Aba falls off in lategame, so the idea behind the +XP is have him peak earlier, good idea shit execution.
>Suggested:
+100 Aphotic Shield Absorb and Damage/Aphotic Shield +300 Range.
There, now at level 10 you are actually a threat and still fall of a cliff in lategame or you can stay useful forever.

>Level 15:
+5 Armor/+200 Mana.
>Problem:
Abaddon doesn't need any more Armor than what Guardian Greaves or Vladmir's can provide. +200 Mana is boring as fuck and don't pretend otherwise.
>Suggested:
Mist Coil Damage doubled (both self and target)/+15 HP per second base regen.
You would love to have both of those together, wouldn't you?

>Level 20:
15% CD reduction/+25 MS.
Both are boring as fuck, none of them is really needed.
>Suggested:
Curse of Avernus stacks once/Allies in 900 Radius get (non-stackable) CoA non-unique attack modifier.
What's that? you want me to mix this and the level 15 talent? How bout no?

>Level 25:
+300 Aphotic Shield Health/+25 Strength.
Even with the +300 Health the shield part is still shittier than Refraction and Living Armor, is the purge you want it for. You don't need those +25 strength any more than you needed those 25 Damage.
>Suggested.
Borrowed Time Duration +1 second/+100 Damage.
Why should we have to pretend we don't want a talent that increases Borrowed Time's Duration? Or would you rather actually do Damage?

Because of how armor scaling works, having a ton of it can be superfluous, but removing armor can deal a shitton of damage, so extra armor is used to counter this reduction. It's also a cheap stat that increases your overall effectiveness against heroes that deal physical damage.

Who /arcwarden/ here?

>tower armor effect brought back ratting and le fucking ebin 5 man meme is nerfed
>midas changes make it mediocre for fast exp but great for Arc to gain reliable gold
>easy ability memekills for fast aquila/boots/midas
>build into BoTs and maelstrom
>constantly TP the double into lanes and autofarm creeps between midas uses
>use double to kill solo supports trying to defend just to trigger them
>literally all of the fucking gold
>pop double's shitter blade if enemy tries to farm it for bounties

Play him properly early game and you basically cannot lose, there are very few enemy strats that he cannot itemize his way out of. Double Orchid/Bloodthorn, Silver Edge debuff and Magnetic Field is one of the most infuriating things you will ever possibly deal with, and he can solokill practically anyone. Most of my wins have an 800GPM minimum.

The best part is that he is also a counter to ratting because he eats through spiderlings, treants, and of course the giant creep waves that pink science man keeps sending to you.

Literally fun: the hero

OD pixel drunk at sheevers and shitting on reddit

is he /ourguy/

Totally agree. My only issue with him is that I'm both out of practice and my mmr is grossly inflated already by spamming him.

too alpha to be our guy

link

>teammate picks DK
>down 2 sets of rax
>steal eclipse, get triple kill
>DK goes and jungles
>"sorry i was on the phone"

What is it that makes mentally retarded people pick DK?

dreamleague twitch

can people just stop bullying others for having 400 gpm? why cant we just live in peace and be happy together forever

what did he say in particular?

These hp regen talents are shitting all over dragon knight.

sheever was talkinga bout how apparently us will require brits to give them all social media passwords upon entering the country and he replied

"that's bullshit, you probably read that on reddit, that sounds like some bullshit that would be posted on reddit"

>NP having 4 billion damage at level 1

h-he's still bad right dotards?

How bout this:
>remove break from silver edge
>add break to rod of atos (lingers for two seconds after root ends)

only if you added something like 100% chance of greater maim on first attack from invis from silver edge

silver edge should be removed from the game desu. Shadow blade should be a fuck up slot item

>TFW 2k

is buying dust really that hard?

>fell from 3.2k to 2.6k in 2 days
> had the same russian teammates most of the time

Why do you care? Just play if you find the game fun, don't be obsessed over a number that won't mean much for you.

the more I drop the lower the skill bracket is. It's not fun playing with retards.
You are a bit right though thanks user

I am in the same boat as you. I just lost like 75 mmr because I wanted to try Doom and Bristle after the patch. I lost the first game because I had an rtz wanna be juggernaut and a junging turk on AM. The second game I had an Omniknight who was bad and decided to troll me after I called out his bullshit and the last game I lost because my paki offlane Furion didn't know how to deny creeps.

You will have good days and bad days, if you have the skill to carry yourself out of this shit, you will. The worst part of it is you have to deal with a lot of wannabe pro redditors.

>dust

Dust can't save you from the fish when he's already raping your CM

Anyone else just play rubick and feel like a god whenever they do something remotely impressive? She's easily my new favourite hero because of how FUN it is to play them.

Yeah I play Rubick and whenever I have a good flashy game where I steal great spells I say, "Damn that was a good rubick game." Then there's the non flashy games where you play fundamentally well and it's just a, "ok that was a good game."

I've been spamming him and treant post my arrival to 3k, climbed to around 3.3. Feels good/.

i really disagree your suggestions.

aba's level 10 talents are good. 25 damage is big on you with curse of avernus and tower pushing.

the 15 talents
+5 armor is definitely useful against crazy lineups but usually 200 mana taken. he has mana issues and that helps solve them. i could see this tier changing but your mist coil thing seems overpowered. 15hp regen seems okay though.

lvl 20 cdr is super important. my brain. also your aoe curse shit makes no sense. curse applies to anything hitting the target, unless you mean every teammate gets 2x effectiveness?

lvl 25 the shield is a 500 dmg nuke and heal on a 5s cd that also dispels. thats great

What's your early to mid game build on him? I used to do the 'ol cheesy necro push build then eventually moved to the blink hex build but haven't played him in a while. Go any tips?

>tfw you realize that every Jugg picker is a useless retard because they're mostly 10 year olds that watch Naruto

>and they are in my skill bracket

Pretty simple, usually start with Wraith Band and some tango, use courier to get Aquila + brown boots and then again later to get Midas, maybe early Gloves if I just ganked and end up by a side shop. Until level 12, ult is mainly for transmuting creeps and killing whoever my feeders are trying to sacrifice themselves to. Midas will massively improve your farm, and combines with your level 10 AS for decent attack speed, so I get Travels first to maintain map presence while abilities can still do kill damage, then finish Maelstrom.

From there it's largely situational, Arc's current talents and stat growths are ideal for a carry build which has tons of possible items. Orchid into Bloodthorn will wreck casters, Shadow Blade is a decent escape that can be used twice for burst damage, Silver Edge shuts carries down, Skadi lets you fight against spell immunity, Monkey King Bar tears down front liners, Moon Shard gives the double the buff when you eat it, Mjollnir eats illusions, Deso lets you split push much harder, etc, etc. Linkens is an ideal defensive item. Keep Midas until level 25 because the lifesteal talent is strong enough that you can attack through Blademail in a pinch and heal before a push. If game goes very late, get Deso and Necrobook and keep them in your backpack until it's time to end.

My friends tell me that supporting is in a weird spot right now. IF your support can't roam well, you are fucked. So mirana and pudge are king supports right.

pudge every FUCKING game.

>Pudge and Mirana are the only roamers

Stop listening to 2ks.

Yeah that's the idea I already had in my head. I assume max flux last?

I feel like Monkey King is a top roamer but I'm not sure after this patch. I think Kunnka is a good one too. I watched Zai play it a few times. I think Treant is a great one also it's just that it's hard for him to gank mid.

*Magnetic field, not flux.

ignore MF in most games until 11 if you can afford to

max flux or spark wraith first based on the situation

who are other good roamers? It seems like this game is in a really strange spot right now. There are a bunch of "Yeah this hero is okay, but this hero is basically that hero except 10 times better."

Monkey Kang, Earth Spirit, Bounty, Riki, Treant, clockwerk,

reminder if you're a third world subhuman you will never be good at dota

That's not him shitting on reddit really, though he is kinda, that's just him being a britcuck denying the reality of his shithole police state of a country
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/09/uk-tourists-to-us-may-get-asked-to-hand-in-passwords-or-be-denied-entry

>I assume max flux last?
Fuck no, you max it first. Flux fully stacks with itself, so you can pop ult, apply it twice and drop some wraiths under the enemy. Clean and easy kill. It also makes for good early crowd control if you want to put it on two enemies at once.

The bounty runes exist for a reason. CM, Ogre, Lion, Jakiro and Earthshaker will always be great choices. BH and Riki are also pretty strong right now. CM is my recommendation if you are new to roaming because she is self-sufficient and can do some light jungling to get tranqs and glimmer.
People are too obsessed with Mirana and Pudge, and I mean that generally, not just in this context.

lmao
>the caliphate of britistan

>People are too obsessed with Mirana and Pudge, and I mean that generally, not just in this context.
It's cause of the skillshots. Everyone wants to be the guy to make DA BIG PLAYS with hook or arrow

he's entering the sleeper zone along with heroes like zet and rhasta

can someone explain the electric jews gems?

I bought an enchantress hat for like $1.50 and it has a gem slot in it, i assume i can put a gem in that socket to make it look cooler but what kind of gem do i want? Prismatic? if its too expensive i wont buy one but if its like a dollar or 2 i will.

More specifically, because armor is basically just a multiplier for your HP against physical damage, the damage you take with reduced armor is disproportionately lower if your armor is high to begin with.

For instance, if you have 7 armor and get reduced to zero, you go from having 142% EHP to 100%. On the other side of things, if you have 33 armor, or about 300% EHP, losing 7 brings you down to about 256% instead. You drop 42% EHP either way, but 42/142 (30%) is a lot bigger than 42/300 (14%), and that percentage is how much of your pre-reduction EHP you're losing. That's why TA absolutely shits on low-armor heroes with desolator, chunking 15 armor on a hero with way less armor to spare means they just implode when they have -10 armor and get hit with like 800 physical in 2 attacks.

Basically you can put a gem that will track something for you. It can be a global thing like gold earned, wards purchased, heroes revealed with smoke or something hero-specific - in your case creeps enchanted or healing done with wisps.

For some reason they were discontinued though. I suggest you check the dota2wiki page about it and check if you will like some of the gems available for Enchantress.

Just finished pick related as bristleback.

I have never felt sicker playing dota then in this fucking match. This shit went on forever to the point were I had to pretty much play as a hard carry.

Yo can really go above and beyond with your skill in a match but god for bid you have one or two anons who get absolutely dumbstered on by invoker or pa you get zero reward and just enjoy the mmr loss.

Tldr- I went 39-11-27 and 184,424 DMG my best stats in my shittiest game.

>redpill

Kill yourself you autistic faggot

since i'm a trench shitter can someone explain me how this new 7.xx gameplay is supposed to be better than the older?

to me is like a torture, i literally have to beg people to push and they fuck off me hard and go afk farming when the enemies are dead with such a tiny window of time to hit towers

jesus fucking christ, so this is the power of 1K huh

get better teammates

I mean with that draft I don't know how you thought you were going to win past 40 minutes

> get better teammates
nice explanation

Is anyone else kinda pissed about bugs in the game that will NEVER be fixed because they are bugs involving seldom played heroes?

For example, there is this bug with AA and Tiny where if tiny TOSSES a enemy that has cold feet on them up into the air but in place, it will break the cold feet. As in, tiny tosses but the enemy doesn't go any farther from tiny. It will break AA' cold feet. which is RETARDED.. this bug is been around forever. Never fixed.

What are some other bugs that have been around forever but will probably never be fixed?

why do you retards have 2 threads?

>thanks i bought a creep enchanted gem for 3 cents

Not a bug, the game is 3D.

can't fix this when torrent let you "phase" people