>Four wheel drift at full speed is ranked as ultra-D difficulty
What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_YEpuyyhPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NANI !?

D as in Dick.

She wants dagumi's ultra-D

I wanna smother my face inbetween her anime tiddies.

>anime tiddies
not saying
>I wanna smother my face inbetween her ultra-D's
You had one job.

I just thought that might of sounded ultra-gay.

Plus her tits are no where near a D cup.

C at best.

True, but she's the token cow-tits of the show. I forgive you.

Taken from Wiki:
While he never states anything explicitly, Ryosuke reveals on separate occasions as 4th Stage progresses that both the purpose of "D" and the true meaning of "the initial" will come to light. In Final Stage, it is revealed that the D stands for "Dream".
............................. My Input:
I think these are goals of the Drifters. Hence Dream. She wants to master the four wheel drift at full speed. She is saying that it ain't easy.

>She wants to master the four wheel drift at full speed.
She doesn't even drive.

I'd suck her ultra-D

>Plus her tits are no where near a D cup.
>he forgot where most of Final Stage's budget went

>watching final stage
What are you fucking gay?

>Ultra-Ds
>gay

/thread

neither does anyone on Veeky Forums

I laughed harder than I should have.

worth every penny, now I want some milk

fucking kek

>dagumi's

Why does she ride shotgun again? Muh weight balance?
Assuming that she's around 50kg (or any weight really), her not riding every race is still better than larping as a rally navigator desu.

iirc she claims she only weighs 47, but yeah there's no real point to it beyond discount lesbians (which doesn't matter when everyone focuses on the fucking rotary gaytards anyway)

>everyone focuses on the fucking rotary gaytards anyway

what?
They're brothers you sick fuck.

This is the real love story of initial D

hey buddy, i'm just telling you what pixiv thinks

youtube.com/watch?v=O_YEpuyyhPc

kek

I'm not sure if they're really gay, but assuming they aren't, why is it taboo for them to be seen together? Is it because of them being perceived as rivals within their team, but they're actually friends?

Nakazato's a rich asshole who can't drive for shit and Shingo is a Civic-driving asshole who wrecks people.

Notice how they're always standing away from other groups. Everyone else can't stand them, they only have each other.

>DON'T STAND SO
>DON'T STAND SO
>DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME

>rich narcisist with a fancy car
>which was AWD, black, and had an I6
>not liked by many, only had one friend
>aged 21

Hmm.

oh user

Japanese cup sizes are smaller.

Nakazato and Shingo are the only two members of the Miyogi Night Kids. For Shingo to refer to Nakazato by his first name indicates that they are reasonably good friends. They race different directions on their home course so they aren't rivals.
I think the joke is that they are actually trying to avoid being seen as friendly people, believing perhaps that racing drivers are hard-edged men who care for nothing but their cars. Both of them take the shit they do WAY too seriously. It's a very middle-school attitude to have and it shows that neither of them are very grown up, compared to the Takahashi brothers and Takumi who take racing just as seriously but with calmer, more experienced attitudes.

Oh frig off with your forced OUR GUY shit already, man.

>rich narcisist with a fancy car
I don't remember him being rich, just being able to afford a nice car, i.e. he's better at managing money than the other retards. We also don't know if he's just mooching off parents' money like the rotary potatoes.

>not liked by many, only had one friend
Then why the fuck are Nakazato and Shingo fighting about who gets to lead the Night Kids if there's only two people? Also, they're both friends with Impact Blue.

You're hitting my weak spot user.
>Tfw still in college

not to mention nakazato wears eyeliner for some reason

They are rivals and that is shown when Shingo is introduced, he wants to defeat dagumi to be the leader of the Night Kids. After that we see them getting closer

The Night Kids seem to be rather disjointed. When they get challenged by the red suns in the mango one of them mentions it's the first time they feel like a team, rooting for each other and stuff.

I think the Night Kids existence in the fiction is an allegory for a kind of childish view of street racing, like they grew up playing video games. Nakazato can't improve his driving and blames the car, while Shingo tries to win by any means necessary.

Initial dick

people might actually think we're friends

Guys I've just discovered Initial D. Where should I start watching ? Final stage?
The first episodes look so fucking ugly

Watch them in order. 1 might look dated but it's the best one story wise.

Why the actual fuck would you start watching a series at the last season?

Are you a retard or are you fishing for replies?

Alright thanks
Idk I was just put off by the older animation in the first season.
But I guess I have to if I don't want to be clueless about what's going on in the next seasons

While the series might look the worst in the first season and get better as time goes on, the other aspects like the story arcs, pacing, character interactions, etc, get worse as time goes on. While it may not necessarily become "bad" at any point, it certainly goes downhill.

>Final stage?

it gets bad the moment 3rd stage ends

Is it dumb that I watched all of season 1, then dropped after episode 2 session 2?

I liked the animation of season 1, but season 2 the animation doesn't look as good as season 2, thus stopping at season 2.

DON'T STAND SO
DON'T STAND SO
DON'T STAND SO
CLOSE TO ME

>The first episodes look so fucking ugly
there's a hell for people like you

TFW still not done watching Initial D but I get the reference because fresh in the mind. Got fucking hooooooked and I can't stop watching. Currently watching the full length film 3rd stage.. gonna be up way too late for this shit.

Totally agree with this but after a few episodes you forget what season one looked like and don't mind it other then the fact that the cars are ALWAYS 3d which causes some shitty stuff with the animations.

No one but nerds pay attention during scenes like that.

making an initial d vid, post your best meme images so i can flat out steal them

Thanks, friend

I even went back to season 1 and the animation just screams 90s drift car. The animation after kind of reminds me of superhero cartoons made after 05 that were shitty compared to old cartoons, like batman the animated series to batman the brave and the bold. Get what I'm saying?

4:3 standard definition animation when?!

yeah, totally. It reminds me of all the old racing games I played, and I get what you're saying.

So I got a question about 3rd stage, why is it a movie, and why do they play dumb about knowing that one rotary brother (one with white fc, fucking hell I don't want to find his name) is it because it was a movie and they needed to appeal to a broader audience? Fuck I love this show it's so sick. Love that they cycled through all the main characters with those relationships, shit got deep as fuck real quick and always had me on he cliff hangers craving more. Been a long ass time since a show has done this to me.

Now show the CG

Well it out dated for sure, but it was a clever way to clash 2d hand drawn animation/anime to the new cg. I think, yes it's shit in honesty, but regardless of that they made it super cinematic.

go back to 5th stage then if you're gonna cry about cg

>that one rotary brother (one with white fc, fucking hell I don't want to find his name)
his name is Dr. Triangle

no its prof. simulation

understeer the front wheels while over steering the rear

Did you guys watch it in japanese with ENG subs like real weaboos or just english dub ?

english dub is garbage fire tier
>what translates to WAT THE HELL XDX??!?!?!
>no eurobeat
>tak

Watching the eng dub now because my brother is a voice actor nerd, there is euro beat

>english dub
what the fuck, I'm not even a weeb but this is just cancer

It's the difference between hand-drawn cel animation and computer animation.

>Nakazato and Shingo are the only two members of the Miyogi Night Kids
no, the other members are just so irrelevant they barely even appear as background extras

1st stage has the best direction and editing in its races though, that counts for a lot more than marginally improved cg

I watched sub then dub of each episode (first stage) in order because mah ocd. Sub is incomparably better. Trust me.

there's a second dub that isn't nearly as atrocious and keeps character names and eurobeat intact

subbed is still the better experience because NANI and MASAKA, but the later dub is serviceable enough if that's your preference

I am a colossal retard.

>stage 2, emperor and their lan-evo's with MISHFIRING SHYSTHEMARU
>watch all of stage 2
>watch all of extra stage where they face off against impact blue
>finally realise that "lan-evo" means "lancer evo"

That's 13 episodes and one 55 minute special for me to figure out what the fuck a lan-evo was.

type double crash into google translate if you wanna have a good lel

Kek you aren't alone user. Now I call them that irl and people look at me like I'm a freak

Daburukurasshu.

Haha.

DABURUKURASSHU!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I listened to which language I normally understand, so English. Specially funimation dub.

>Our guy
Wrong, Iketani is obviously /OurGuy/
>No girlfriend
>Old shitbox
>Isn't even that good of a racer but is still the best out of the Speed Stars

sub is better step up your weeb game senpai

I'd rather hear dialogue in English than spend time reading words instead of watching the action

Wasn't Rodge's a pov pack 4cyl?

Hey, I think Elliot should've instead focused on hitting the t00j and wrecking people in their civics. That would've been amazing if that was what happened.

>old shitbox
show is set in 95 and he drives a top spec s13

the real question is how did all these faggots afford all those cars?
>the potato spinner brothers both have high spec RX7s
>eyeliner man has a GTR
>double crash has a brand new civic, crashes the fuck out of it then fixes it within weeks
>tofu man has a top spec 86, blows the engine and puts a fucking racing engine in
there's more but i cant think of them

I hate to be /thatguy/, but it's not real. If you wanted to be realistic, they'd all afford old shitboxes, and that wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

That said, the spin twins are revealed to be the sons of a wealthy doctor or some shit, so they got their cars from that. Nakazato looks like a preppy, so he probably comes from a rich family.

Takahashi bro's had rich as fuck dad, while tofu man's dad fucking raced on them 86

Doesn't it say in the beginning of 1st stage that the spinner bros parents are doctors or some shit?

...and bought the modded 101 engine in advance, knowing dagumi was going to blow it up. Then turns around and buys a sti. He's not selling tofu, he's moving cocaine.

>rich kids with daddy's money
>assume he's well-off because we never got any backstory
>again, no backstory, could have a decent job
>owns his own business with extremely small square footage so he's not paying a ton on rent

Everyone but Takumi was older too, it's not like all the street racers were teens. They were adults. Adults have jobs and afford cars.

Also, priorities. There's a 600 square foot place with a Hellcat parked outside in my local trailer park. If you like cars, don't spend your money on other shit you don't need.

Their dad owns a fucking private hospital afaik

ryosuke is even studding medicine, so...

I wouldn't mind a series based on his medical practice

>anime version of House except he solves peoples' medical problems by comparing their bodies to cars and diagnosing them like a machine

You're forgetting the simulations...

Did Keisuke ever tried the water cup thingy?

Did everyone else other than Dagumi (and prolly bunta) ever tried that water cup thingy?

Did any of you guys ever tried water cup thingy?

>He's not selling tofu, he's moving cocaine.
I seriously thought this when I first watched the series. When I realized that the tofu was indeed tofu, I expected Project D to be training for a drug running operation.