>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2weapons.com/

>Breakpoint calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ucnX2Hm4QlkyKiQkSJzdC_PS9Pc8dBJt3cxYyI3Pkgk/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/hFYr1Io.jpg

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (extremely fucking out of date we only keep this here for console plebs):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
// NOTE: Nobody cares what the pressure gauges say if they're using the calculator
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group full of shitters:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/HR91ZxX2

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily dose
instagram.com/p/BQurVANglNV/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=rAkUx83NTUw&index=5

First for gay scalies.

Second for a fucking pencil.

third for twitch/leddit babbies killed ashley

the faggiest dlc of all times

Why Jacket looks like a little boy?

6th for Sokol+Balaclava

>cosmetic feature is just hints, not a way to shut off the appearance of weapon attachments
>new bot stuff will probably conflict with Better Bots while not being as good
At least some of the new skins are okay.

Hey atleast we are gonna get green bridge right?
right?...

>new bot stuff will probably conflict with Better Bots
please no

never ever

I really hope not because there's no way in hell they actually fixed bot pathing or them being stunlocked by turrets. I think Better Bots is the only reason my bots don't throw bags away randomly, too.

What does better bots do better than having bots with fucking inspire

Making bots instantly headshot any and all cops in their line of sight. If you mean technically making them more effective.

It gives them actual pathing so they don't run around like chickens with their heads cut off and fixes target priority so they don't just spend all day shooting at shields they can't hurt. Watching the video, though, at least this means we can change their weapons. Having all the DLC characters just use the default car-4 like Chains has been setting off my autism forever.

>Bots will automatically mark Tasers when they are tased
>Bots can dominate cops
>Bots can melee cops and Shields, knocking them down and dealing 1/4th of their health in damage
>Bots can dominate, intimidate, and mark NPCs independently, rather than sharing a timer for these actions
>Additionally, bots will not mark enemies who are already marked, increasing the variety of marked enemies
>Bots have had their "aim delay" and "focus delay" values set to 0, enabling them to aim and shoot at enemies immediately
>Bots can now hit targets at any range, including Snipers
>Bots have had their "run_start" and "run_stop" animations removed, enabling them to better keep up with players
>Bots no longer have hurt animations heavier than "light hurt," preventing them from being knocked over due to damage and also preventing "stunlocking" from too much damage at once, like from turrets
>Bots will use human player outlines when playing in offline mode
>Bots will wear the Lightweight Ballistic Vest and either a doctor bag or ammo bag (chosen at random) to make them appear more human (note that the bags cannot be deployed and the armor does not increase their durability, both are purely cosmetic)
>Bots will automatically reload their weapons if they are out of combat and their magazines are at least half empty, rather than only reloading when their mags are totally dry
>Bots' targeting has been overhauled, prioritizing enemies based on distance and focusing on specials
>The bots' code for intimidating civilians has been improved and optimized for performance; bots will shout at civilians immediately if they are not on the floor, no matter what
>Bots will mask up immediately when a loud sound is made rather than waiting for the alarm to go off
>Enabling the use of invulnerability frames like human players
>Forcing arrests by Cloakers rather than downs
>Enabling independent domination of cops, rather than just assisting with your own dominations

sounds fucking broken
fuck off cheater

Shit I've been using the mod for so long I completely forgot how many features it adds that I thought were all just in the base game.

I'm installing the open beta right now and going to test if it is compatible, but from the patchnotes it doesn't seem like the update actually changes the AI in any way, just gives them more abilities and the boosts

>Bots have had their "aim delay" and "focus delay" values set to 0, enabling them to aim and shoot at enemies immediately

man if it does all that you might as well just cheat

Even if it causes problems, it'll probably get fixed pretty quickly.
>putting bots on the same level as players is cheating
So playing with other people is cheating too? Really makes you think. Really activates those almonds.

>>Forcing arrests by Cloakers rather than downs
With inspire I actually prefer having cloakers down them because you can't inspire arrested bots

>on the same level as other people
>three bots running around the map literally instantly killing anything in their line of sight
I guess if you're playing with other cheaters.

>this is what good goys actually think better bots does

>three bots running around the map literally instantly killing anything in their line of sight

Bots don't have skills, compared to the player they do jack shit for damage and are helpless against dozers on the higher difficulties.

Optional setting, sweetie. I don't use it because I like shooting things. It's worth it alone for
>don't get stunlocked
>better pathing
>not throwing bags away right away
>actual target priority
>not going full retard if you get downed and constantly being stuck between killing the enemy and getting you up
>helping you dominate cops (I turned off independent dominating because it's annoying)
So they're still not quite on the same level as a person in my game, but it's helpful. Their damage isn't great but I like killing things myself so I don't mind.

Nice argument.
>B-but muh skills that totally matter when the cops aren't a threat anymore

Compared to the player they do jack shit for damage and are helpless against dozers on the higher difficulties.

Like that matters when they have perfect aim.
I've seen your "better bots" in action. They mow down cops faster than any pub player.

>he can't keep up with bots
Oh, I see the problem here now. I agree, normals too hard.

>can't keep up with aimbot
Exactly

My biggest wish is that jacked had at least 2 lines for "hands up"

>ARMS OUTSTRETCHED
>ARMS OUTSTRETCHED
>ARMS OUTSTRETCHED
>ARMS OUTSTRETCHED
>ARMS OUTSTRETCHED

>can't kill faster than bots with DEFAULT WEAPONS
normals too hard

Stop it, you're gonna hurt his precious feelings.

Having better bots before the AI update is no big issue but if you pile it on the new mega buffs and better weapons they're getting it will be a fucking stroll in the park

Best update in a while.

normal is too hard

Easy difficulty when?
It's unfair that I can't play the game I paid for because normals too hard thanks to me not being a hardcore gamer chugging several cans of redbull per heist for 24 hours a day, some of us have lifes you know Overkill?

It'll be fine. Like I said, I use it for utility, not for the extra killing power. I also have it set to balance the difficulty as if the bots were real players. I just want bots who aren't assfuck retarded.

>he plays babby tier OD
>he plays it with 200damage memeguns
>he thinks he's good because he can unload into brickwalls that funnel in one at a time like retarded dwarves
>he doesn't play DW+
>he doesn't fight off huge hoards of cops that actively flank and rush your position
>he can't play the game with any gun he wants because he NEEEEEDS his 200damage metagun for those brickwalls

baka
OD players are babbies who might as well be playing overkill.

>says its a pen
>is a pencil
dropped

well i mean, you cant let them get cuffed instead of taken into prison, that's gonna be super op because the buffs go away when they are taken into custody, hence why the buffs are so strong, so you gotta keep an eye out on your children. and so on.

>pen is short for what

>jack shit for damage
>bots dealing a constant stream of 40 damage headshots at 10 rounds per second

for pen

Pen isn't short for pencil, they're two different things.

the word for pen and pencil are the same in swedish so the devs are probably just idiots and translated it straight over

>Free is justification for a lot of things including one worse stats(coupled with a few better stats elsewhere).
Daily reminder that the game will never be fixed because people like this

?

penitentiary

>I don't know what I want but know how to complain when I get things I don't
Daily reminder that the game will never be fixed because of people like this.

People are defending the five seven pickup even when judge does the job better

Isn't the judge also free or did I misunderstand what you meant?

If it's free than it's okay to be shit is what people are saying

Any ideas? I want some exclusive shit

>not playing heisters exclusively with their associated perk deck and signature weapon
I'm actually kind of enjoying being Bodhi

>even more reasons to play scarface

>not exclusively playing the PD:TH heists using PD:TH characters and weapons while wearing suits and using PD:TH deployables

I downloaded a mod just to block Bodhi. I do have certain weapons I use on certain heisters, though. Sokol mostly uses Russian weapons. Jacket uses stuff that's in Hotline Miami (and is dodge only). Shit like that.
I think his point was that a lot of the free weapons are too similar and kind of low-effort.

Shit, I'm gonna go with hydrogen chloride

Post you're are crew

I'm 20% sure.

I made Bodhi palatable for myself by getting the Jerma voice pack for him.

>meme masks
>no sokol

0/10 try again

>tying civs in solo now
h-he's fast!

What?

NO, WAIT!
That should have been sode!

>doing first world bank
>start solo
>people doesn't start joining until i am at the dumpster truck loading in the loot

>interact with objects 90% faster
>interact
>90%
>faster
Yeah man this totally is not better than having other players in my team

The only downside to these bots is that they count towards the difficulty modifier, so you get the full number of cops a 4 player team would have, but on stealth that is not there so...

I'd pick vanilla masks, but I don't want to be a nerd

>70% dodge

Is it possible to give everyone the same mask? I want a crew of Stigs.

>100% chance to dodge

yeah boyyyy

Highest you can get right now with the bots is 85% while riding a zipline.

>like shiba inus
>memes have turned it into a meme dog

>tfw no space marine heister

>tfw no bazinga heister

>tfw

you're killing my soul

How do you do that?

That Dallas had one too many medic bags.

>Sydney with wolf mask
ree

>tfw can finally match correct weapons and characters

>female wolf
>white chains

I keep getting this when trying to access the crew management thing
Application has crashed: C++ exception
[string "lib/managers/menu/menuscenemanager.lua"]:1071: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
I already removed beardlib but I dunno whatelse can be causing this

holy shit

literally all you need for a good cosplay is the mask

thats the only thing you need

how do you mess that up?

>everyone wearing their mask except Bonnie
truly a shameful display

>Bonnie wearing wolf's mask