/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Kairi Week Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
>Union X launch
>One Year Anniversary

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Newest Trailers:
1.5+2.5:youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3hEIgHYiI
Union χ[Cross]:youtube.com/watch?v=1Gc1gYox_Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=kycDgmjpGsg

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9XkCVmhPtVI?t=12m55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for we'll all be dead before KH3 releases.

E3. Hopefully we finally get some news.

Is that mickey donald goofy medal as game-changing iB&B?
it's been awhile since we had a good upright speed (i think HT sora is still my best)
but i don't want to spend money on it if it'll be replaced by some free medal

how do the numbers of electrum orbs from proud quests work? will i kick myself if i put every orb on SL from all the quests up until CP?

I doubt it.

Last year we just got KH3 screenshot after screenshot and Nomura couldn't shut the fuck up about their secret internal release window and other shit only for Nomura to tell us "well we've got like one world done...".

So when the fuck are we getting those 2.8 medals

Last I heard, Nomura is actually attending it this year so hopefully that's a promising sign we'll get at least a 1 minute trailer.

Worst case scenario is he only talks about FFVIIR.

Which ones? There's tons of them now with more still coming out in JP

We have no idea which free medals we'll get. Or even if it'll be Speed Upright.

Kind of a dumb question, but when using a medal that deals damage and buffs/debuffs, does the attack factor in the buff/debuff in the same medal?

For example, key art 3 lowers general defense by 1 tier and does damage. Does that damage happen before or after the defense drop?

It's factored in.

Sleeping Lion is better than Counterpoint only because there aren't as many good upright magic medals.

Whenever I see Blaine, I just think of him as being/sounding like the kidnapper from Nyan Neko Sugar Girls.

youtu.be/9XkCVmhPtVI?t=12m55s

I'm saving my sun gems for Fenrir.

When it becomes guilted it'll do crazy crazy damage.

this is my question though. are electrum orbs and sun gems limited like gems that we would need to save them, or are there exactly enough for all keyblades like adamantium?

But Speed's upright medals are real shitty as well though

>iRiku
>casual Roxas
>HT Sora
>TR Sora
>iVentus
>abu

i've actually been getting great mileage out of Sora&Roxas because i got doublecast and then put triple threat on it

I imagine they'll keep adding enough Proud quests so there's enough to level up all Keyblades.

Speaking of, does anyone know when we're getting the Adamantium quests for Stroke of Midnight?

>Speaking of, does anyone know when we're getting the Adamantium quests for Stroke of Midnight?
presumably wednesday, material quests and adamantium quests happen on the same day

ok khg, i played KHux but dropped it about half a year ago, downloading the new KHu now, is there anything new/different from the old game i should take into account?

Thanks.

Just play the new tutorial quest. Much quicker than abridging everything.

oh, i meant stuff like nerfs to medals or new keyblades, if there's anything like that

Nothing much you'd have to worry about. There's new keyblades from Proud mode, as well as a couple story blades.

buffs and debuffs now go up to 7 instead of 3, so every medal you have is pure shit. there are new keyblades available. Olympia, Divine Rose, and Stroke of Midnight are acquired by progressing through the story. Sleeping Lion and Counterpoint are acquired by progressing through proud mode (replaying story quests but with unique requirements). Moogle of Glory is acquired through a special set of quests only available on weekends

shit, nice
do we not have enough orichalcum to max out all keyblades, then, with the new additions

Give me more mythril shards reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty.

The ones that have been in the global data for months

>high ranking party is undergoing meltdown
>all top whales and leaders are bailing due to stress
>no hope in sight

Well, I guess I'll be packing my things and switching unions for new real estate. I'll love you forever Anguis, but Master Ava's sweet embrace awaits!

just do the objectives nerd

How are people getting this autistic over a mobage. Like, what the fuck is there to be stressed over beside shit rng?
I don't memorize every medal put into the data. They put tons of stuff in there just so the data is already there when they want to add things

>I don't memorize every medal put into the data

No one does. We check the wiki like a normal person.

>Like, what the fuck is there to be stressed over beside shit rng?
Keep in mind the higher tier groups are the kind that constantly grind raids and want to be at the top, so they have to constantly spend time grinding.I already find grinding raids for an hour to be mind numbingly painful so I can't imagine these people who do it for hours every single day.

Amen moose.
Grinding lux for rank is soul destroying.

What the fuck are they crying about? It's a fucking mobage.

No idea. I was one of the laziest members, and would only hit the bare minimum of the weekly lux requirement. It's pretty much the sole reason why I can still get mild enjoyment from this garbage, unlike their drama.

It's just a bummer watching it all fall due to said drama. Schadenfreude this ain't.

But what are they bitching about? It makes no sense. I'm gonna guess it's traits and the fact that the playing field just became a lot more even.

anyone else bored? the quality of this game is going downhill fast. i thought it might be more fun with anniversary and union cucks but it's not that much better

ironically, the anniversary banner isn't that gratifying even though it's the best we've had. felt more fun before when people didn't look at jp and forecast "essential" medals months in advance. i got kairi2 and there's not as much excitement because i'm no better off than anyone else in hsc or coliseum lol

Wait, what party?
>Abandoning Anguis
You deserve to die in the onslaught.

is the current anniversary pull better than daily deal?

It's because there's hardly any content. Events last two+ weeks mainly and so do the banners. 0AP doesn't help matters so you can end up doing everything new within an hour. HSC's haven't been good since they decided to try and make them cash grabs instead of a free for all.

Indeed they do. Fuck them to death for betraying Master Invi.

Yes.

yes

Post your favourite ships /khg/

Ding Ding Ding!

It's fine, my snake ex-compatriots. I'm not a traitor.

>ex-compatriots.
>I'm not a traitor.
Death to those who betray Invi.

sauce

>abandoning snek mom

I hope you get norted, fag.

i played some KH games when they first come out forever ago, and want to get back into it

what games do i play and in what order

Mali. She's keeps deleting her shit though.

All except Days.
Release order.

Release order. This goes for any video game series you play. There's three HD collections with all the games on the PS4 if you have one.

Come on, guys, don't be like that. This is my 2ND time leaving Anguis for Vulpeus, I'd think I'd know if I was a traitor by now!

love Wedge

Born scum

So 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8? Should I play the extra games like Chain of Memories, Birth by sleep, etc? or just the main games?

If you actually care about not getting lost in the series yes

I'm pretty vanilla

CoM and BBS ARE main games.

Yes, play them all. Each have their own style of gameplay. If you want to learn the story then you have no choice but to play them all.

>betraying Master Invi twice
How is this allowed!?

Once upon a time, traitors were killed on sight and made an example of. Nowadays it's actively encouraged to be one.

>finally have iKairi 2
So I can now safely shove AB3 Max on Xigbar, right?

No Cost

I've accepted my shit taste.

All the games are main games.

But Chain of Memories and Birth By Sleep, in particular, are important main games.

Also Chain of Memories is a direct sequel to KH1. I suggest playing the Gameboy Advance version too, because it's better and because it has some scenes that weren't in ReCoM.

I also used to ship Demyx/Larxene pretty hard, but I don't have a picture for that.

Man, I hope that 0.2 Venitas medal in the JP datamine is coming out with the next banner cuz it looks cool as fuck. Also, I'm surprised that no one complained that Dark Riku was nerfed from a two tier gen defense debuff down to a one tier.

Hawt.

Oh no, that's too cute!
Thanks user!

I remember as a kid hoping CoM wasn't canon before KH2 came out because I loved the organization members in it so much

Well it's a good thing that once Nobodies are defeated they can come back as a Somebody :^)

Friendly reminder that those who betray Anguis are not welcome on /khg/ and should be gassed asap.

Something seems wrong with this

Why isn't Vanitas in this?

Because vantias isn't coming back you dweebs

what'd i miss?

Cause nobody likes him. It's like asking why Xehanort isn't in this.

Basically sora with black hair

Wrong image!!! Nothing to see here!!!

Accidentally posted Ventus x Vanitas lol

I'm really gay

He's right there though, just besides Sora

>he believes this

That's Ventus you knob

And Vanitas is Ventus, in case you've forgotten

Just like Roxas is Sora and Namine is Kairi right?

His musical ability is limited to shredding on an electric guitar

>mfw everyone is someone else in the KH series

Originally he was gonna be in this but he's too edgy for the group so they kicked him out.

*electric triangle