pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSfoqbULJAU
twitter.com/kazhiraiceo/status/699310054097424384?lang=en
twitter.com/NYChrisG/status/851252926181851136
twitter.com/NYChrisG/status/851294114544967680
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check Capcom unity

people asked if im going to stuff this year and i said i cant afford it so several people told me they'd chip in for it

cut to a few days later and i ask if i should make a gofundme and people said no so i didnt

wow she has breasts

Get a job kid

good god.

I need a main character for a monster fighting game.

Werewolf Vampire or Dragon?

For Honour is good though

Tekkeeeeeeeen

A bara werewolf with a big cock

If the best Capcom side character isn't back in Infinite it will automatically be shit.

big gay bara dragon dad

What is the point of target combos in SFV?

to give beginners something to mash out?

FUCK VEGAS SECOND TRIAL FUCK WHOEVER INVENTED FUCK THE CREATOR HE SHOULD BE KILLED WITH AN AXE TO THE HEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beginners and st mp xx target combo does just as much as st mp cr hp shoryu or tatsu with ryu

That depends entirely on the target combo and you should approach their design philosophy the same way you do with command normals in general

Why don't they list actual starters/combos that need more than two buttons? They don't seem useful at all compared to mashing/canceling other moves through experimentation.

When's Persona 5 Arena?

Because they are not meant as a replacement for links. That's why they don't actually even call them combos in the move list.

Invisible man

I'll play not cat.
Secret boss character better be Dojima.

They're called target combos in the move list. Someone coming from a different game would wonder why they're there, the purpose is unclear since it's listed right next to the base special moves.

When's Nier Arena?

what fighting game is this?

>people like different games
WOW HOLY SHIT

>All Platinum fighting game never.
Anarchy Reigns doesn't count.

final fantasy

The purpose is clear because they're listed in the same tab as unique attacks; as in they tell you that this specific attack is only available through this specific combination

Would rather Danganronpa arena desu

That makes more sense when I think of other games. Calling a 2 button sequence a combo tripped me up and seems retarded.

Will ARMs be a real game or just a sniff game?

a shit game. art style is so annoying

Wii Boxing 1.5

Is anyone here going to Combo Breaker and has a room at the Pheasant Run hotel?

butts too big

A vampire. And he could be a savior of some kind.

What character in Tekken 7 should I represent /fgg/ with? I plan on destroying JCDR and winning the Iron Fist tournament

I'm thinking Miguel, Steve or Jin

the gay furry character

Fei Long when

Best vamp.

Bryan
Fisherman slam only
Make sure to laugh IRL

you tryin to fuck?

I hope they never again get creatively bankrupt enough that they'd have to resort to that

I forgot Bryan actually, good call

do you think Capcom will make an Irish character based on Conor McGregor? it could bring a lot of new players

The whole SF cast is nothing but stereotypes to begin with, which makes your arrogant comment seem quite silly.

Buff Alex

if knee cant beat jdcr with bryan no one can

Have faith in me

Top bloody kek no its not. I dropped that shit 3 weeks after release. Outright broken characters, items being so expensive with such low currency gain, it's comparable to a f2p games. Let's not forget ubi buffing peacekeeper and orochi, the most overpowered fighters, and not touching warlord, possibly the most broken one in the game

I enjoyed the first 2 weeks then I opened my eyes

Best P5 girl.

I'd play it. Also, best dangan.

Vampires are the main characters of horror monsters.

Yet you play SF5.

take is our only hope with bryan

I'll be your night.

Whoever the /fgg/ character of tekken 7 is and don't forget your tag when you register.

Does sfv have a gear system which you can pay money for better gear and have an advantage over other players?

Play 1v1 in for honor and all you'll see are peacekeepers, warlord and orochi. These 3 characters are simply broken in 1v1s and outclass others by a huge margin

youtube.com/watch?v=MSfoqbULJAU

honestly looks way cooler than anything in sfv

I just want to room with someone.

well you have to pay money for balrog and urien who are clearly better than the rest of the cast

laura is free though

Maybe I should play Shaheen to represent /fgg/

/fgg/ IneedyouNina

Who is best girl of other games, Luvcheez?

You couldnt be more wrong, Peacekeeper is still cancer though, Orochi was always mid tier and Warlord is fine now after the patch

The only thing that bothers me about him is the fact that the air knee smash trades with shoryukens and similar, so I can't use it to punish them in a spectacular way. He's fine in any other regard, at least for bronze.

>urien

Looks like someone hasn't been watching the tournaments

>orochi always mid tier
Stopped reading there

That or something gay furry involving king would be pretty funny desu.

play fate sniff footsies fighting game

twitter.com/kazhiraiceo/status/699310054097424384?lang=en

wow

still relevant after all these years

chun wasnt in top tournaments either for the first few months and everyone knows shes busted

that doesnt mean shit you retard

Okay I caved in and bought KOF XIV on the sale for 20 bucks.
Holy shit the mechanics look fun and it doesn't look as ass as I expected. Why isn't this popular?

Hilarious because SFxT died out, when it actually wasn't that bad of a game with the patch, but SFV is still shit to this day and still widely played.

I just checked and they released that huge 2013 patch that revamped legit EVERYTHING in less than a year of the game's release. They also cared enough to make a fucking VIDEO of every change of EACH character. Also tfw even fucking PacMan got resources devoted to him for balance changes.
Seriously, what happened to Capcom? They don't even give a shit at this point.

Let's call it for what it is: SFxT would have been played if it was a numbered SF title, too.
SFV's pedigree and esports is the main thing keeping it afloat.

would it make sense for sagat to have a cute daughter with a similar fighting style?

>ask for games
>fall asleep
>get responses for the first time in forever

Casuals killed SFxT harder than they killed SFV. Complaints about on disc dlc where everywhere.

Don't feel like typing out the series they're from, so I'll just type out the character names.

Lili, Karin, Helena, Noel, Cassandra, Sarah, Saber, Arcueid, Morrigan.

even google knows

Nice dodge.

will he ever give up?

>so hard

Morrigan isn't blonde. Clearly Trish is the best girl from Ultimate Marvel VS Cacpcom 3.

Why do you call it Eliza's game when you love Lili

do it and become /ourguy/
it had questionable balance and really bad netcode issues at launch and kof is already pretty niche so the "ps2 graphics" meme didn't help

Eliza is DLC

I didn't even mean to tho

Who Hypespotting here?

Those are the best dodges.

twitter.com/NYChrisG/status/851252926181851136

hmmmmm

was he talking about SFV or Marvel

take a guess

Marvel obviously

dank, you were confirmed to be playing Street Fighter V earlier. Post cute/lewd images of charters or go user.

Host a room on sfv so I can fight you

DON'T GO TO HYPESPOTTING

its not marvel you idiot

nice try though :)

Even if people quit playing SFV they won't play your even more shit game called KI

They will just quit fighting games and go back to mobas

practice footsies everyday

no he was talking about marvel, that was right after he lost

look at the timestamp

no he wasnt

twitter.com/NYChrisG/status/851294114544967680

>chrisg is enjoying sfv
wtf? he just said he hates the game

why would kinderparty be talking about street fighter

why would he say to play for a few more months (until MVCI)

why would he say theyve been waiting for something new to for 6 years

use your brain

I need you Pai-san