I want to brutally murder any car dealer that ever participated in this scam

I want to brutally murder any car dealer that ever participated in this scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzz4DjUnPJk
youtu.be/rWKwEwfZ_EY
youtube.com/watch?v=jaXejRRq4X8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the dealer?

For supporting the campaign. Plus it's easier to find dealers that participated in C4C than it is to find all the consumers.

>tfw we will never comandeer the FEMA camps so we can systematically Zyklon B every single shitbag cokehead auto dealer that participated in C4C
Now that I think about it, if I ever wanted to fuck with any auto dealers, I'd just taint some cocaine with strychnine or something and make sure they "found it" on the ground

Non-americans have no idea what this is. Explain.

Why wouldn't they support getting paid?

I took advantage of C4C, got $4500 for a '95 Town Car with almost 300k miles that was worth maybe $500.

I understand being mad at the handful of people that traded in cool cars, but lets not forget the #1 traded in car was the Ford Explorer. Not exactly an enthusiasts dream.

Obongo and Co. had this "genius" idea to try and artificially boost the auto market in the USA
>let's buy as many used cars as we can...
>then damage them irreparably, and use the scrap to make NEW cars!
>that way, everyone will HAVE TO buy new cars from GM/Ferd/!

It led to heresies such as this:
youtube.com/watch?v=dzz4DjUnPJk

Visit your britbong friends, they did this too.

By providing such a large incentive to get rid of a perfectly good drivable car, the government was merely dragging more people into debt as they purchased cars they couldn't afford because >muh $4500 rebate. Not to mention making it harder for the working-class to find something affordable. Sure a Crown Vic might not be good on gas, but it's certainly a passable way to get to work and back. And if that's all you really do, is the higher cost per mile really going to be that much of an issue?

Goodnight sweet prince

The current auto loan market is eerily similar to the mortgage market right before the crash in 2008.

youtu.be/rWKwEwfZ_EY

can you feel it mister krabs

>Grand Wagoneer

I'm not ready
I'm not ready
I'm not ready

stop thinking my post is spam
I'm not ready

>it kept fighting until the very end
I'm going to need a stiffer drink

We had the same in Germany in 2009.

They destroyed 1.933.090 cars.

I have a special reserved hate w/r/t Cash 4 Clunkers because in my city we have a lot of used cars so up until then it wasn't uncommon to be able to buy a non-riced used Honda/Toyota for $1-2k. Nowadays it's not uncommon to pay $4-5k for some 8 year old japanese econobox.

youtube.com/watch?v=jaXejRRq4X8

Also the more obvious reason, C4C is responsible for taking thousands of classic V8 shitboxes (shitbox in a good way) off the road, permanently.

I'm just pissed that perfectly running cars got destroyed. But it really has affected the automotive landscape and used market in a very bad way.

Fucking why

>But it really has affected the automotive landscape and used market in a very bad way.
Now you feel it, mister krabs.

Economy crash of 2008 led to the bankruptcy of the American Big Three. Because they're too big to let fail, Obomber came up with this program to "boost" new car sales. Careless normies fell for the scheme and the American used car market was destroyed.

Um sweetie don't forget how MILLENNIALS are the ones who ruined the world though (^:

Not Ford though, altough they took bailout money they didn't bust like GM and Chrysler.

Millennials didn't suck social security dry.

That's the joke. Lately millennials are held up as societies' bogeymen despite the world being literally destroyed, exclusively, by people 45 and up.

There's something like 120 million new auto loans in the US in the last 5 years. I'm looking forward to my new career in 2020.

They weren't destroyed, though. Just couldn't be put back on the road. Nothing said they couldn't be parted out.

And it didn't rape the used car market in the UK. Can still get cars for a couple of days of minimum wage from dealers as 'part exchange to clear', which translates to 'we offer a minimum amount for a part exchange to use as deposit', and 'our time is worth more than any more we could make off this vehicle, please come buy it while it still runs so we don't have to have a scrap dealer seen on our premises'.

Yes, but cars are worth less and won't totally crash the economy when the house of car(d)s falls down.
Keep your shitbox running for now. When the market crashes, there is going to be a shitton of slightly used expensive cars going WAY cheap.

>stop thinking my post is spam
Stop getting fucking reported for spamming, then. Pretty sure that's how it gets set off.