pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Discord: discord.gg/QjDHgv7

Previous:

Camilla, Queen Cuck of United Airlines beat the crap out of other fliers. More at 11.

Azura a best

She's literal shit. Worst girl.

*blocks your path*

t. Tharjacuckold

the discord link is expired

Who is this handsome young man

I love Takumi!

>Sleepy Semen Demon Sister
My dick has never been harder.

isn't he from gandam?

>Pegasus Banner ending soon
>Didn't get the Hinoka I needed for my flier team
>Got 6 Shannas, 5 Ests, 5 Male Robins, 4 Donnels and 3 Subakis all 3 star though!

never noticed that Olivia has a turbo wedgie in her confession.

wtf kozaki

Her face is too derpy. She looks mildly retarded.

>Incest baby has downs
What a revelation.

>Whaaaaaat?

Kozaki is truly Our Guy

What skills are good on Kagero besides life and death?
I have no clue what B skill to give her along with the rest.

Best Slut!

She sounds it too

>life and death on nitty tinja

doesnt that result in a lot of situations where kagero gets killed on counter?

some enemies dont get one shot but can get doubled to death.

also doesnt that make it hard to bait in a mage or archer for a free kill without wasting a move on your turn? you'd just die instead

I like Hana

Julia is shit.

Do you think they'll be lazy and just do Ike and Sanaki for the "Tellius" banner and slap on 2 other new units from another game and call it good on Tellius for the next 6 months?

t.Lana

I don't believe you.

Cavalier Meme teams only work if they have a Mage unit right?

Lucina seems really nervous about these carrots. Is it because she's not sure which one to eat first?

Olivia has a perpetual turbo wedgie. How do you think she inspires people to fight?

Explain further. Does the game punish you for not using it by not letting you stockpile uses? Is there a cap?

I think they won't even add Ike.

Yes cause literally no one cares about Tellius games and Ike is only famous because of Smash.

Maybe slap in Micaiah or whatever her name is for the wafu fags as she ranked high on the chart. The others are literal whos.

Stay mad, Julius

I hope so, Telliusfags are extremely annoying.

wheres the wedgie here, huh?

kozaki thinks he's slick

I mean Kagero dies to almost everything anyways, 31 HP with 22 def is pretty awful.
Swift Sparrow is almost as good but I don't have a bunny Lucina and going by the sim, everything else is just worse.

Ike will have his own banner with all the other focus also being red so you'll never pull him

I want a pic like this but it's Michaiah and instead of carrots she's holding staves.

How does Chapter 6 of Echoes end? Is there credits roll or you just go back to the world map?

Shut up cuck

She's fragile, but you'd be surprised how much she can one shot with Life and Death 3.

Gee Lucina, two Carrots?

>Nyna are you Ok?
>Nyna are you Ok?
>Are you ok, Nyna?
>You've been hit by
>You've been struck by
>A smooth Cavalier

>+atk -hp Spring Xander

does this make him not shit

The cap is 11.

For example of that happening is:
I was against Duma and only had 1 Gear Left. by turn 30 or so (because I was on Hard Mode without grinding and being cautious), the Gear broke. I don't truly understand why they'd do it balance-wise though.

You beat the boss, get some loot and then warp out, receive a Medal saying you saved the world from calamity or something, and then you're back to the world map.

After that well, there's nothing to do but wait for DLC.

Slut like her probably deciding which hole to put it in.

There's a cap based on how many you find over time, however I dont think I've been punished for not using it. All the uses recharge after every overworld fight or once you've exited a dungeon.

Paladin

So are contrarians

with Fury 3 there's tons of situations where you bait and kill mages and archers on the enemy turn which is huge. its a free kill.

but there's only a 2 damage and speed difference from Fury and then you die 10x more

It's just Robin pulling it a little tighter for her enjoyment.

At the front obviously.

Nephenee and Mia are in the top 20 most popular characters in the series when you add their votes together and BK is the most popular villain by a landslide though.

That looks painful. For Robin.

So broken pieces aren't broke permanently, they just break if you turtle like a bitch. Got it.

Not rhyme-y enough. I mean, Cavalier doesn't quite rhyme either, but 20% is better than 10%.

Gear breaks if you spend too many turns on a map but uses refresh after each battle.

I can't wait for Sumia in Heros! Hopefully they add her in soon so I can finally spend all my orbs on her!

i mean, she definitely looks like she's enjoying it.

>replying to a shitposter

31 HP and 22 Def is 53, which is not all that easy to pass. I was blessed and cursed with +Atk/-Def. Her numbers are harsh.

56 is indeed easier to survive, but that 2 Speed helps her not get doubled and that 2 atk can be the difference between a OHKO or not.

>Alfonse is the main lord of FE Switch.

Thoughts?

This girl shows up at your door at 1 hp and asks to use your fort. How do your respond?

>top 20
Wow it's fucking nothing

So what, Mila's Turnwheel is basically the Starsphere and you need to collect its pieces?

Good

>le epic mask man
Literal reddit-tier meme character.

Can you not fight Grima multiple times? Seems a little lame if there's literally no content to do afterwards.

>forced to use him
It'd be interesting.

>top 20 out of over 700 characters

I guess Chrom's a literal who too then :^)

You also seem to get some backstory from Mila and Duma in a memory

Alfonse is a cool dude

Neph is #11 if you add both her versions and Mia is #12.

Top 20 is very serious.

What are the chances of a new banner in Heroes tomorrow?

>combining votes
(lol

The things waifufags will pull to pretend their waifu is popular.

Reminder that daily arena quests end in 1 hour 20 minutes, no more 1 orb a day gl lads

Would prefer his sister desu.

>tfw don't need to grind SP on any of my units anymore
Evens: I grind 3* Narcian to level 40
Odds: I grind 3* Kanpeki man to level 40

Holy fuck why is FEH art so shit. Would be quite the semen demon.

>tomorrow
None probably. We'll get a new one once the bunny one ends, before that we'll have only the one.

Make sure to send feedback telling them to bring back daily orbs then.

K A N P E K I

Yet I heard no objections whenever Lucina's votes from Marth get tallied togrther. Hmmmmmmmmm...

Yeah, I knew there was something important I was meaning to define in "Some loot", It's them making the agreement to split the land. Duma is swole.

>Still playing a ded game

>Corrin and Chorm put together in the worse ways
>Shitter like Roy
No thanks

It's basically a QoL mechanic to eliminate downtime resetting the game and restarting though item breaks in a battle if you take to long on a map to avoid abusing it too much.

It's repaired and all uses are restored after a battle.

i dont get it either best slut deserved better

>this meme again
fuck off we've said why you are wrong so many times already it should be a copypasta

wat

1. Ike - 51555
2. Lyn - 49917
3. Lucina - 48295
4. Tharja - 29540
5. Roy - 28982
6. Hector - 27372
7. Corrin - 27290
8. Camilla - 25766
9. Marth - 24547
10. Robin - 24536
11. Chrom - 23803
12. Eirika - 16423
13. Anna - 15441
14. Ephraim - 14908
15. Cordelia - 14362
16. Tiki - 14225
17. Azura - 14198
18. Micaiah - 13491
19. Nephenee - 13473
20. Mia - 13354

This is my wife.

Only if she removed her snaggletooth.

Surely you don't start with 11 uses, though? It sounded like you had to collect fragments like the Starsphere to gain additional uses.

Is that where Thabes is?

For some reason I thought it was closer to Aurelis.

>roughly 50 chapters if it was laid out like a regular FE

DEEP

Incoming autistic complaints about combining votes