The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_L65VrvcVNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for LEAVE ULTIMECIA TO ME

2nd for low poly dog

Please

R O S A
O
S
A

Rosa.

You cannot convince me that cunt and Seven don't have a permanent rate up compared to other *4.

I used all my cacturs already...

But atleast i can get rid of his moogles now

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No Ramza?
NO RAMZA? You're giving us enhancements to fucking MEDIUS and you're not giving us RAMZA?
FUCK YOU GUMI YOU'RE WORTHLESS AND YOU DESERVE DEATH

I'm inclined to agree. Fucking ridiculous.

That Lapis count is looking a little low my friend.

Maybe you should fill it up, after all Lapis has many uses!

And what did he do right?

Everything user, we've been through this before.
What do you think that he didn't do right?

Threadly reminder that Larsa Solidor did nothing wrong.

Who /glitch/ in two days?

>spending money on a game with such a shit gacha
yeah no

Well he got himself killed by six hobos brandishing swords even though he had the world's greatest military power at his command, incredibly potent magical stones to enhance himself, and a godlike entity personally granting him transcendent mystic power. Doing pretty right by that.

Threadly reminder that Captain Basch fon Ronsenburg of Dalmasca did nothing wrong.

Everything.

Selkies are the best race in the FF series

This is completely incorrect, just the problems that he created with one piece of nethecite are significant.
Most of his wrongs can be explained away in reasoning due to his age and lack of experience, but not all of them, and that doesn't mean that he did no wrong.

This is a flaw of the game and not of the True Hero, as there is no way that he logically could have foreseen or prevented it.

Now you're just getting ridiculous.

Can you be more specific user, can you list even a single thing? Because if you legitimately think that literally everything that he did was wrong then you much have some type of mental disorder, and thus aren't really worth arguing with.

Threadly reminder that Doctor Cidolfus Demen Bunansa did nothing wrong.

Basch really didn't do anything wrong, though. He was a dedicated and loyal soldier who happened to be framed by his treacherous brother.

I'm pretty sure that samefagging with the exact same posts every single time counts as something wrong.

>Ran from his Homeland
>Helped the rebellion constantly
>Wouldn't even kill his faggot brother when he had the obvious and easy chance
No, he did quite a bit wrong.

So the only character worth Awakening is Lightning and Seven, right? To make Crushing Blow respectable and give Seven strong imperils?
Maybe Rain if you want to give him 50% fire resist, too, and "maybe" Mercedes if you really think you're gonna roll Tidus later. But the rest are absolute junk, yeah? Even giving Medius dual guns can't be worthwhile.

>Most of his wrong
>His wrongs
>Larsa did wrong but Vayne refuses to admit he did anything wrong
Vayne Is probably the fucking worst older brother in the FF history. Not only will he forgive his little brother but he fucking molested him before evicting him from the house and killing their father. How do you think Larsa feels about his own brother killing his father? Even if you can't admit killing him was wrong, murdering a child's parents is undeniably wrong especially when you do it to your own brother, for selfish reasons at that. Larsa is a fucking orphan now and it's Vayne's fault. Larsa HATES Vayne and that is also his fault. Larsa just wanted peace but Vayne only wanted war, how is there not something wrong here? Larsa probably now had trust issues and mental scars before he even really hits puberty. There is no way that he is not fucked up because of Vayne. How do you intend to explain this one away?

Man, I never finished that game, playing alone got boring

Coop was fun but my friends always wanted to only play Smash Bros

Seven is good for AoE Osmose in the arena too.

Mercedes is good

If I'm playing ffbe there's no way to get 250 lapis a day?

I don't like the next banner, am I supposed to not roll and save for the next or should I roll for any 5 star base?

lol

Oh, wait. I just processed that we're getting Mercedes' awakening before Ramza's, and therefore she'll be the only +100% ATK AoE for at least a little bit. Yeah, she's good.

Yes, yes. I know.

I'm still lolling on the death rebuttal last thread.

Any idea if her imperil will be better that the spell?

I'm happy with aoe osmose but it would be really good if she suddenly could imperil to save exdeath that turn

>Any idea if her imperil will be better that the spell?
Huh?
As in the spell, Imperil?
The meager -20% imperil to all elements? Her attack is already better than that, for the elements it hits. Her imperil is already -50% for fire, ice, and lightning.
The Imperil spell hits all elements, though.
But why would Exdeath even be using it? His big DPS spell is nonelemental.

>This entire post
Alright lad, I'll humor you and respond.
The True Hero is one of, if not the best, older brother in FF, all he did for Larsa was to try and prepare him for life and for his position in it, and he made all reasonable attempts at protecting him. That Larsa repeatedly ran off on his own was not due to the True Hero, as he had Larsa constantly protected and guarded with judges. Short of duct taping the kid to the floor or some equally ridiculous thing, the True Hero could not have done more to protect and help him.
The True Hero has never done anything of a lewd nature to Larsa, do not imply such things, and he also never "evicted" Larsa from anything, that's a hilariously unbased claim.
Larsa didn't know about the True Hero's hand in Gramis' suicide, and likely didn't until after the events of the game, and this was for good reason. Larsa is still a child, and cannot be expected to posses the reason skills of an adult, thus could not be expected to properly understand the value of such actions until he was significantly older. The reasons behind Gramis' death were far from selfish, and the action served to help Larsa significantly in the long term, as he would not have to deal with the Senate either.
Larsa's emotions are his own fault, and secondarily the fault of the main party for their role in convincing him to go against the True Hero; had Larsa never come in to contact with the main party he would not have had most of those issues at all and would not have been turned against his brother.

Do not imply lewd, disgusting, and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero.

I always thought it to be better to abuse weaknesses, I guess it kinda explains some weird damage I get.

Also didn't knew that she was already better that regular imperil.

>Do not imply lewd, disgusting, and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero
Why not?

Because they're actually correct and the he can't let anyone know.

Because such things are incorrect, baseless, extremely disrespectful, and such posts serve only as distracting shitposts.

They are not correct at all, and any such accusations are, at absolute best, completely baseless and the poster's projections of their own degenerate disgusting desires.

Witness the above for proof.

>"It's Larsa's fault that he didn't want to side with his piece of shit brother. It's not Vayne's fault that everyone he knew turned against him, even his brother"
As expected from someone that is constantly delusional. Larsa roamed on his own because he didn't want to be a part of all of the conflict Vayne was pushing.
You're the only one shitposting by pretending that hitting children isn't wrong and neither is being a warmonger

>vayne solidor is the Hitler of FF
Who's stalin then?

Vayne picks his nose and flicks the boogers away while indoors. While outdoors, he collects them with the intention of hiding the resulting wad in the next structure he enters, as one would do an egg on easter.

Vayne's nose

Whoever runs Rozarria. Rozarria is pretty much just southern russia. (It's in the name.)

Dalmasca is just Poland.

We actually established that Mobius Chaos is the literal Hitler for rampantly killing jews (moogles).

Vayne can be Stalin.

>No one likes Vayne, even in the game world
>No one likes Vaynefag even in real life
Really makes you molest your brother

I have two questions:
Were the best place to farm eggs excluding explorations?
And:
Who a feed up with the burst pots?

Try typing that again, but without sounding like an ESL.

3 mithril off probably my last pull on the anniversary banners.

Please, send me your energy.

1/11 Off Banner m8

Please get a tripcode already

Mobilefags suffer a lote man, just accept it

If you are macroing just pick the highest boss stage and steal before every turn

If not just do explorations. They are the most energy efficient

what is a hopecuck doing pulling on anniversary banners

But it is larsa's (indirectly the main party's) fault though, how could it not be? The True Hero was doing nothing wrong and had done nothing harmful to larsa, so how could such behavior be explained like that?
Larsa's roaming had nothing to do with wanting to get away from his brother, excellent job with another baseless claim.

>Implying the True Hero every attacked Larsa
>Implying that he was ever the one who wanted war outside of to get to the shards
Casual reminder that the fighting was over before the rebellion (and Rozzaria) shoved themselves into things; all of the violence that happened outside of the opening sequence was due to the rebellion.

But he's not? He is far superior in both intellect and effect, and really every other way. No human could ever hope to match up to the True Hero.

His nose is not Jewish, please stop that nonsense.

Do not imply incorrect and lewd things regarding the True Hero, and do not project your sick desires onto another.

I knew it was a good idea to level up Mercedes. Too bad I still need to TM far two of her axes

paine most underrated girl

My negro, doing it since maxwell, still didn't get banned.

>happened to get both her relics by chance
>now +20 attack bonus thanks to mastery
>kind of want her BSB now
>only 100 mythril, will likely be using it all on XI
>already have plenty of mid~high tier X synergy to boot
I can't fucking wait til individual relics sales are a thing.

>Vaynefag already killed the thread
Let's get to Page 1 again, is new Lasswell good in JP?

so will the y'shtola equipment materials come around again? i didnt get enough hide of the guardians to cover everything

He's good but the banner sucks ass

Quick check on Altema tells me nips are putting him REALLY high up. His ability to target both fire and ice for fantastic damage in particular is lauded.

what's the definitive place to farm holy crystals? I ran out of mats after leveling so many units

What's with strong attractive women and shotas?

ADV Vortex with lockes and xons.

Does Xon have some kind of egg farming passive ?

Getting around 500 more eggs per run farming old olberion-front line

No, you're imagining it. The idea was disproved within a day.

Next year

Where do I go from here? I guess my biggest weakness is my lack of abilities, what should I be going for first with this team? I guess I'm missing a wall type burst too but I haven't pulled a single one so I'm fucked in that regard until the gacha delivers.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

Check the FAQ in the OP. Work on your abilities, basically. Lifesiphon, Curaja, ProShell, Breakdowns, and Full Break are good targets.

youtube.com/watch?v=_L65VrvcVNM

>get mako might + dr mogs teaching
>get power/mag/def breakdown for ramza
>protectga+shellga for selphie
>dont bother with OK unless hes lv 99

fuck really

>they actually gave medius dual wield
>gumi actually did something right.
spoopy.
who would put the money towards that though really other than newfriends?

About the upcoming trial, what do I need to know?
Siren spams confuse/sleep?
Units? Right off the bat I'm thinking TGC, Noc, Cecil, DCRefia and Minfilia.
Whom do I kill first? Ifrit? Also, I've understood you're not supposed to def break Ifrit.

Have I missed something?

bring barwater/bardark/barfire, ideally you would kill them both together. Gumi might add some global exclusive thing to them though

so I need Cerius to cover dark?

>not believing in gumi
i'm telling you guys JP is just a test server for GL but no one believes me

Replace Minfilia with Marie if possible, so she can just open up with Love You All resulting in 50% elemental damage reduction (which she can raise to 60% next turn by dualcasting Barwaterga and Barfiraga). Otherwise Minfilia would have to open up with Shadow Guard, only offering a 35% damage reduction as their attacks are all Fire-Dark or Water-Dark.

Minfilia can cover all the elements (I don't have Cerius)
Why kill them together though? I don't see that happening with TGC chaining.

Kinda weird how the test server is way better :^/

>believing in gumi
JP doesn't have fucking Medius at 6*
Gumi did that, and even after enhancements he'll be shit

Cerius can't hit dark on the same turn she hits fire (it's an ability not a spell), and can't hit water/stone/wind at all unless you give her Bar-X-ra materias. Bardarkra would only be 25% damage reduction, Minfilia would be better as she comes with Shadow Guard.
>Why kill them together though?
Cause the other freaks out when one dies.

So, what'll each of them do when enraged?
Is one worse than the other when enraged?

Higher modifier's in their skills, ifrit does more damage than siren but siren spams osmose and sleep

>So, what'll each of them do when enraged?
Start dealing more than double their previous damage while using the element of the defeated esper anyway.
>Is one worse than the other when enraged?
Fucking Siren by far, if you have to enrage one, enraged Dark Ifrit just hits like a truck (tremendous AoE and single target damage), enraged Dark Siren relentlessly uses Osmose to drain all your MP.

I want to ____ Noctis (female)

Welp. Any thresholds I should be aware of?
It just hit me that Noc might be "useless" due to not being able to use warp strike on ifrit.
Perhaps Ling would be better, for her atk/mag aoe break and curing status ailments

big

Vayne is ugly! UGLY!

MEDIUS GETTING UNIT ENHANCEMENTS OVER RAMZA
L O L
O
L