rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEwpkj-L9y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azura a best

Cute families?

Chrom is my husband!

Fourth for Spring Princess Camilla is bae.

Do you huff huff him or is it the other way around?

that's illegal

I want Camus to fuck my pussy raw

Lyn!!

t.Nyna

Those fucking digits man, that's way too lewd.

Unrelated:

Does Fortify Res affect Iceberg/Glacies/Chilling Wind?

youtube.com/watch?v=HEwpkj-L9y8

Sorry your favourites aren't there.

Fortify is the start-of-turn buff, right? Yeah, if the number changes, then it definitely affects the skill. There seems to be some conflict over whether or not Spur-type skills do.

I LOVE BLONDE PALADINS

you forgot anna

So how many of you suckers would buy every remake of a fire emblem game because I know I would, they could release 4/5/6/7 and 8 on seperate cartridges and I'd still buy the shit out of them, after what they've done to echoes I have faith in them

Why is Oboro a single parent? Did she get divorced? Was it a one-night stand?

>waiting until may to play the game
The game's fun in my opinion so I'm glad I got to play it early. I'll try pick up a copy to support the game.

Hmm, thanks!

I'd pump and dump Oboro.

whats on the next banner

>Raven is voiced by fucking Papenbrook
Why?

stinky lucina

Cain's threaten attack is worth not changing for cavalry memes right?

Deez nuts

Xander is shit

It's Yen'fay, Say'Ri, Birthday Lucina, Anniversay Marth and Samto.
I'm honestly not joking, both Lucina and Marth have birthday hats

Lion Dance Lucina

I can test with Robin, bonfire damage doesn't show on the damage counter?

>spoiler
Source?

We've often speculated about how Nintendo is going to add Mario, Luigi, and other big name IPs to Fire Emblem Heroes

What if they did it by releasing Mario and Luigi cosplay costumes for Lucina?

Triangle attack time, Marth!

Wait for the datamine in like 8 hours.

>level Lucina to 40 because I didnt see her IVs the first time
>Worry this might be wasted investment
>Her IVs turned out to be -HP/+SPD

I guess I was lucky huh

Me on the top left

Why aren't you plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy RIGHT NOW???

Why is Nintendo UK the one uploading all the videos now? Did NoA stop giving a shit about the game?

Because mine is
-atk
+res

>implying

>not a Mario game
>not Breath of the Normie
That's fair to say.

>implying Ill use any other blue but my +speed -res Linde that the god have blessed me with

They know how bad it is.

>low BST faggot
You're embarrassing.

>pulling nothing but blue since I have good reds and colorless
>no nowi or catria
Feels bad man

bst matters for 7 more hours
make use of your shitty fury eldigans

Anyone? And it's kinda tragic I don't have a mage cavalry unit, I do have a 5* robin, and 4* Nino, but they wouldn't get them sweet buffs.

>BST
(lol

My +Atk Cecilia hits quite hard already with only Gronnblade, I think the next unit I'll make 5* will be either one of my trash iv Nino so that I can give her the + Version and the remaining levels on hone atk

>arenashitter
(lol

>No arena quests
>No daily gems
damn my interest went from 1 to 0

We'll see if daily quests gets changed up after the update. Not having high hopes though.

I love Felicia so much.

Why does Catria even want Marth anyway? Because he's a prince? It's not like she even knows anything about him.
Like, she serves fucking Macedon so you'd think she'd want Michalis' mighty prince D. He's way more handsome than Marth is, anyway, as a fuccboi. And then Hardin is a more mature, more attractive man than Marth as well. If she looks them cute and young, there's still Yubello. I don't see what she sees in Marth.

Why are there still the same bonus heroes in the arena?

Fuck off Caeda.

it changes every 2 weeks

Marth was fighting an uphill battle against Medeus. Shit makes women wet

Remember not to log in to Heroes today to boycott them now that there is no reason to log in.

Marth is so redundant now that Lucina exists.

>no daily arena quests
>no gauntlet
>no grand hero battle to challenge
>no new paralogues

Where were you when you quit Heroes?

>new season of Arena
>wake up
>already have one defense win

Can't complain.

So we don't have those daily arena quests anymore?
So no more orbs at all for me, then

Marth has been retroactively cucked out of that by Kris in FE12. In FE1 he was basically a retard who Jegen was guiding.
So the real heroes are Jegen and Kris.

(lol poorfags

The damage will be displayed on the enemy's health bar, but you'd need an enemy that can survive a Bonfire hit and can't be doubled.

Say it with me lads
DEAD GAME

>Forsyth became a knight of Valentia. Whether from the shock at the loss of Python, or from his own desires, he went to the countryside. There, he assisted in the suppression of the provinces. It is said that he married a woman from that area, and never returned to the royal capital.

>Python became a knight of Valentia. Perhaps because of Forsyth's dying wish, Python was like a new man: he was energetic in action. However, after a few years he was injured in a war meant to suppress rebellion, and died young.

Suppressing your own people and wars to suppress rebellion? Why is this going on? Is Alm just a really shitty ruler or something.

>throwing money at a game with no content
hmm

because ephraim is busy being a buffslut for my nino and tharja

Ignorin Smashfags and fujos he's still the most popular male FE character in japan.

Lucina is more popular.

I haven't logged in since Echoes was released

Yeah. The inheritor of his proud 1000 year dynasty was Walhart, who got killed by Chrom and his friendship blood

this is a lucina (male)

Nah, Alm says it himself in his last conversation with Berkut.

The people of Rigel love Berkut and won't respect Alm at an instant because he's known to be from Zofia (which is why he wanted Berkut to have a hand in running Rigel)

It's the last day before the update, there's reason to assume they'll be adding *something*.

So time to ask the important questions. ARE WE GETTING THE FREE ORBS FROM THE VOTING GAUNTLET?

>Selena crits with a 0% chance to crit
uhh, what?

Holy shit, are you all little children? Do you have ADHD? Do you have brain problems?

There is a huge patch coming LITERALLY today with new stuff, including 100% a way to earn/get orbs. Jesus christ

theyll prob add a new banner and paralouges but they wont be available until the 14th so 3 days of nothing

Should i 5* a neutral marth and merge my shit marth to him or should i wait and see what happens with the update?

pls sety in new banner

A few days with no orbs and everyone loses their minds. Children indeed.

It seems redundant that IS pushes both Marth and Lucina as the faces of FE when they're practically the same character. Lucina is more popular so they should just stick with her.

No, you're not getting them anymore. Tough luck, kiddo

after the spring banner ends

actually the patch is tomorrow my time so youre wrong and theres no guarantee of new quests

D E A D

G A M E

Her personal skill. If her partner crits, she automatically crits in return.

Read her personal

>logged in just to get my Arena points up to 4000 before my chars go out of circulation
>not going back on again til something happens
I'm doing it right, right?

They won't. While Nintendo owns all their IPs (obviously) they are all made by different studios and seem to really dislike having them crossover unless it's in Smash, and I'd wager that is only because Sakurai's clout.

>"including 100% a way to earn/get orbs"
You mean credit cards?

Her personal ability

Yes
Its still a bad design choice to make the audience despair. They literally couldve at least extended the arena quest one more day.

Neutral marth isn't too bad, but I'd say wait for the update because you never know