Bought a stock

>bought a stock
>made like 400% return in 8 months

is this a fucking joke? why are you retards poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've made a 100x profit in a year on a sports betting site just to prove a point
The problem is that I started out with 1 euro.
I wish I was kidding

penny stocks do that but a penny wont take you as far as it used too..

there's this thing called variance that will bring you back to earth

>Holding a stock for 8 months

A very good portion of Veeky Forums has the attention span of about a week.

400% return on 0 dollars is still 0 dollars

Nice dude

Are you a millionaire yet? If not, just do it one more time and you will be. It's easy!

Neato. Now do that consistently for 4-5 years.

Post your trade history or shut the fuck up.

Yeah. Thought so.

These guys are the sponsor of a VC conference in March and have a clinical trial pending.

Expecting this to climb plenty higher.

Whoops, these guys.

what is your strat?

I could see this happening with penny stocks, but could you move large amounts like 100k as easily as you would 1000? Somehiw, I dont think you could get those percentages on large sums of cash

You bought and held one stock? what was it?

>Bought TrumpCoin
>Made 10000% return in 8 months

>is this a fucking joke? why are you retards poor?
Come back when you actually did something good with all your "profits". Until then stay on top of shit mountain.

Anyone who holds onto a single stock for even more than a few days tops isn't worth this post.

choose the winners

yo user look up ACOL, possible deal coming w/ a company in canada

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98

You're correct, the volume for penny stocks is usually much lower. Some trade around 10k per pip, so if you tried to sell off 100k you would probably not find a buyer for a while.

I made 4000% on memecoins but hey that's good for you user, keep plugging away with those stocks.

...because u won at gambling you fucking degenerate. Do it 109 more times successfully and buy a boat.

Lose a few times and you'll be working on that boat to afford your Jap-Economy shit box for transportation to said boat.

>who is Warren buffet