Hey Veeky Forums im getting a 280z within the next 2-3 months and I cant make up my mind on which rims I should buy...

Hey Veeky Forums im getting a 280z within the next 2-3 months and I cant make up my mind on which rims I should buy. I narrowed down the model Konig Rewind but i dont know which type i should get. Do you guys have any propositions? Btw the cars color is white.

get rotas

Ask a z owner's forum what sizes they run. Alternatively get to measuring your stock wheels and figure out what you want different than stock.

When I had my ae86 I had flat blah 15" rewinds. I forget the offset but they were a little wider. The looked great imo and for a good price when compared to watanabes.

You should ditch the idea of polished lip.. looks terrible in any setup.

>You should ditch the idea of polished lip.. looks terrible in any setup.
that's wrong

just get actual watanabes they are cheap dont be a faggot like dogfucker supreme

watanabes or however the fuck you spell that stupid weeb shit are ugly wheels, they look like shit

As long as the wheels match the rust you'll be fine. I put Enkei compes on mine.

t. dog rapist

As a datsun Z owner I need to tell you not to buy konigs or rotas. They are low quality wheels and will get fucked up by potholes. Go 15x7 or 15x8 any bigger and they will look stupid as fuck.

Pannasports or Watanabes are the real deal jap racing rims for a 240/280

Konig's are decent, A pair was on my Celica before I went to Enkei RPF1's
Use willtheyfit.com and get out there and measure the wheels you currently have.
I once had a 280Z (1978MY) and I had 15x8 -13 front and 15x10 -38 rears. They were steel wheels made by Wheel Vintiques (it was a pretty close drive to their factory so that's why I chose them) and I painted them black to look like Kamagaya wide wheels (pic related).
I personally avoid Rotas, but that's just me. Recently I've seen they offer new designs, might be worth checking them out.
Techno Toy Tuning is a Watanabe dealer in the US, so you can order from them (they also have a shit ton of S30 parts you might want) but I believe they don't do custom sizing.

You are a fucking stupid dumbass peice of shit.. Techno toy tuning no longer sells watanabe rims. Get it together, retard.

>just checked
>he's not wrong
What the fuck? When did this happen? I swear they had them back in January.

>Rotas

>jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>but brake heat and torque can melt rotas

>wrong

They found out (You) are a faggot so they quit selling them

>Panasports

I agree

Oh god what konigs are those

Nvm i read the post