What's a good sticker to put on my back windshield so the cops don't fuck with me...

What's a good sticker to put on my back windshield so the cops don't fuck with me? Just got a new lowered ss single cab Chevy with exhaust and have had so many cops bust u turns as I pass them already its not even fun. Thinking either a cops lives matter, marine/army/firefighter logo or a Trump sticker, which one makes cops feel more comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

fop.net/CmsPage.aspx?id=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayo_Satoh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Raise your truck back up to a non-retard height

>blue lives matter
Is there nay other awnser?

Fuck you it looks cash

Fuck off with your bait thread, saged

Ok manchild, have fun being profiled by every traffic cop

Get a blue line license plate frame or 'support our officers' license plate. Secondly
>with exhaust
Gas yourself.

Get one of those thin blue line stickers, and NRA stickers and make sure you are always respectful with the police

well you don't want to look like you suck cop dick

Got it tuned though so it sounds cash probably just going to go with a firefighter logo

Brehs

Post pics then or this thread is confirmed b8

>a manchild
>on Veeky Forums
Who would've thought

Best thing that repels cops? Don't stick out. Don't put anything on the back of your car, make your car look like all the other cars on the road and blend in with the flow of traffic on the road, don't go slower or faster. Conformity uber alles.

On one hand if you use blue lives matter you'll get the cops off you
However the side effect is that every chimp within a 3 mile radius of your truck is gonna want to fuck with it so either way your screwed

Cholo/10

Yikes

Stripes for 20 extra HP each

The front bumper seems to be a different shade of red and it doesn't line up right. Also, the exhaust looks like shit. 4/10

They are doing u turns because that is latino gangbanger style. Also those wheels look terrible.

Kek mfw you got btfo

>panels on American vehicles
>ever lining up

t. minority

One of these badges on the back bumper.
fop.net/CmsPage.aspx?id=1

Also consider not driving around a shitty truck with a shitty exhaust. No one wants to hear that shit and it puts you on the same level as the "loud pipes save lives" fags. Fucking pussy.

dont break the law
have your shit ready
dont be a dick
thats 100% all you have to do, and you dont have to pay money to put a gay sticker on your vehicle

This desu cops are attracted to exhaust like a mexican to tortillas.

Or a mexican to lowered chevys

Theres a joke in here somewhere

I stand by my statement
Yup

>a minority buys a typical minority manchild vehicle
>"how do I not attract cops to my obvious car that can't smoke a thing"

I have a WRB STI with wing, and what I did was put a Blue Lives Matter USA Flag sticker on my driver's side passenger windows right at the top.
It's not super conspicuous but very visible and it will be staring a cop in the eye if he pulls me over.
It's also good to have something in the rear though so I plan to get the license plate surround.

It'll all be inconspicuous enough for the chimps not to notice but enough that any cop will notice it.

Plus it actually backs my beliefs. Black lives matter is stupid as fuck and 99% of cops are good people trying to do the right thing and protect themselves.

put on a sticker that reads 'Free Blowjobs For The Police'

That looks like shit senpai

>Black lives matter is stupid as fuck and 99% of cops are good people trying to do the right thing and protect themselves.

Im fucking laughing right now

btw in no way I am defending BLM, but the fact that you actually believe that 99% of cops are good people trying to do the right thing and protect themselves

Lord have mercy on you bootlickers

Maybe to old fags since they are faggots with no style or taste but my 21 year old self slays pussy in it

You're embarrassing yourself. Please dig that hole deeper.

You actually believe that more than 1/100 cops is purely trying to benefit themselves?
Maybe 5/100 but I think that's crazy high. That's still 95% are good people. Maybe I just have more faith in humanity than you.

By "good" people I don't mean perfect people. I mean people that aren't doing things for just themselves and they generally want the best for the public.

I'd say MAYBE half of all cops are good people. The other half are power hungry meatheads or corrupt. Jesus, 99%?

The filename confirms my suspicions. We are being trolled.

read his manifesto then get back to me.

>my 21 year old self slays pussy in it
>posts a nude bathroom selfie instead of a naked girl with the truck
k

Tbf it will vary depending on where you live and how you act. I've only been ticketed when I deserved it and not ticketed a few times I've deserved it too. I live in boring suburbia now, but I used to live in Flint. Every night I'd fall asleep to the sound of police helicopters and gunshots. I don't think many cops there would sign on knowing what a shithole that city is unless they genuinely believed in protect and serve, because every night they might not come home to their families.

CAN'T

It's clearly an aftermarket bumper.

A shitty eBay one at that

Idk where you're living man, must be a big city, but I live in York, PA. 99% of the regional cops are great guys here. The city cops are a good bit rougher but they have to be that way considering how many drugs and shootings they deal with on a daily basis.
I've only met one state cop but he was the most official and by the books cop I've ever met, as I expected. He wasn't lenient but he wasn't biased either.

This makes me lose some faith in humanity. These are also big city cops which is where corruption is often the worst. But it's hard to get good people with families to become cops in those cities because it does have such a higher risk. Often the risk taking kind of people that take those jobs rely more on emotion than logic. Those are the same people who won't ever change their views and stand by their family no matter what, even if their family is wrong or did something terrible.

>he wasn't biased either.
That's because you're white

CORNER

First of all, we're talking about the north, not the south. Second of all, we're not in a city. Third, he talked to me as if he was a robot. Zero emotion.
I would have been very surprised had he treated anyone else differently.

Also, if blacks commit more crimes than whites then shouldn't they be monitored more closely?

Ye

>Also, if blacks commit more crimes than whites then shouldn't they be monitored more closely?
No.

>tfw no 6"x8" to even satisfy that cum pump

If refugees commit more Islamic terrorist attacks, shouldn't they be controlled more?

No. It's payback for slavery and the crusades. Deal with it.

>slavery and the crusades

Not this time, Abdul

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_the_Muslim_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

Have you considered driving a truck that doesn't make you look like a spic gangbanger?
My car is loud as fuck, red as fuck, and tinted as fuck but gets no attention from cops because it doesn't give anyone that vibe.

I think it all comes down to being young, ripped, and handsome. Cops just see me and their hate meter goes into overdrive

0/10

Let's say I own a store. Every day one person in a red jacket steals something from my store. Only people in red jackets steal from my store, no one else.

As a store owner in the USA I have the right to kick anyone out of my store that I want, because it's my property.

If I want to stop people from stealing from me, all I need to do is tell people in red jackets they aren't allowed to come into my store. So that's why I do, and the rate of items being stolen drops drastically. Not all people in red jackets are thieves, but all thieves might wear red jackets.

This is the same thing with black people. Obviously it isn't 100% true, but it's true enough for it to be noticable. If they didn't have the highest rate of crime per capita per race, then they wouldn't be treated like they are. It's that simple.
If you have two kids and one never causes any trouble and the other always gets into.trouble, you shouldn't definitely watch one kid more than the other.

Excuse me, I meant you should definitely watch one kid more than the other.

Nice analogy. Problem is not all blacks are fucking thieves you fucking racist

HIV+

THICCCC

>projection

That's why I said not everyone in a red jacket is a thief.
I don't hate people just because they're black. But I do watch my things more closely when there are more black people around.

I used to lifeguard when I was younger. 80% of our drownings, this is real statistic that we took from the saves over 10 years, are black kids between the ages of 10-16.
So you can bet we watched those kids closer than anyone else at the pool. That's not racism because I saved them from dying and if I didn't discriminate they would be dead. If that's racism them that's the first positive case of racism I've ever heard of.

Whatever the case is, there is one universal truth and its that diversity does not work. This doesn`t only apply to blacks.

If you're going to be this much of a stupid cunt about why cops are always on your ass then I have no help to offer you.
Get some perspective and ditch the douchebag self-assuredness, then come back and ask for help.

The mere mentioning of observable racial differences will make certain sensitive people froth and call you a racist. Even if no discrimination is even implied.

>but race is only skin deep, you RACIST hurr hurr

Even if this was the case, that too would be a difference.

Can we all agree that BMW drivers aren't the biggest douche bags? At worst, we are tied with this guy.

THE

>this fucking retard doesn't know about the European wars of religion which killed millions

CHI

>implying the shit of other "oppressed" groups doesn`t stink
>implying Judeo-Marxism hasn`t been the most destructive ideological force in the written history.

CA

NO

This is illegal in my state, can't cover the county on the bottom of your plate so plate covers are a reason to pull you over.

Literally nothing wrong with ehaust faggot

>What's a good sticker to put on my back windshield
Stickers have no sincerity value. Your state probably has some of the following plates:

0. official Medal of Honor recipient. You are top class since you gave to your Country in advance. Often it is the wife that drives because the actual medal holder is dead due to posthumous award.
1. official Purple Heart medal recipient license plate
2. official Police retiree
3. official Police supporter (plate fees go towards police retirement funds)
4. official retired veteran
5. official Support Our Police plate (my state has this)
6. official firefighter plate
:
:
99. plate registered to Bill Gates or Paul Allen since they give roughly $50M to $180M to the county/city every year, they've paid their tickets in advance.

Picture credit: Kayo Satoh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayo_Satoh

They are doing u turns because you look like a wetback transporting a lot of drugs

>tfw live in cumbria where police are nice and never pull over modified or custom vehicles

feels nice

whenever there's a car meet the most that happens is a police van turning up to tell everyone to be safe

>not all blacks
Not my problem. I'm busy protecting my family from blacks.

ZIMZAM

>As a store owner in the USA I have the right to kick anyone out of my store that I want, because it's my property.

Actually no. City laws in every state I've lived in (arizona, california, washington) require that businesses open to the public cannot discriminate. That's why even that bakery that refused to make a cake got into trouble. That doesn't mean there aren't ways to hide discrimination. For example, appointment-only businesses can select who they have appointments with. But generally, if you have a licensed public business retail storefront, you cannot discriminate.

Variations have occurred that are legal. You can have a locking front door and let in one customer at a time from the line outside your door. That is legal in my state and is what one business did due to frequent robberies. His shop was originally safe, but a developer built a very large low-income housing apartment development next to him. He retired and closed the shop.

>Problem is not all blacks are fucking thieves
People like you use extreme defenses and that is very close to lying. Your extreme statement is useless. It is equally true if even 1 out of 100,000,000 is not a thief while the other 99,999,999 are axe-murdering thieves with 100% success at killing the victim. People who use extreme defenses like yours are basically liars.

Jesus christ

Are you being purposely dumb? All service establishments reserve the right to refuse service, it doesn't have to be discriminatory.

lel this

Just how much more of a nigger can you be???

You do not have the right to racially discriminate. You can still refuse service to whoever the hell you want. You just need to be able to explain why you were refusing them service. If you even say they were acting suspicious then you're in the right. You just can't say "it's because he was black" or kick out ONLY blacks. Sometimes you need to kick out a white guy too.

You look like a mexican boyracer. Houstonian here, your type of truck is everywhere

I`ve heard that Houston is a diverse shithole

not sure if delicious puffy vagina or trap

You know the answer to that

Either one works man

If you think that 99,999,999 out of 100,000,000 (or even just the majority of) blacks are thieves, then you need to realize that you have an extremely distorted view of reality.

Here's a tip: Stop breaking the law. I love listening to goofs complain about cops "harassing" them when they have illegal tints, are blasting their subwoofer, have a disturbingly loud exhaust, and drive 15 over the limit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

There aren't even 100,000,000 blacks in the US. There are 37,000,000. And it's an actual fact that at least 4,000,000 of them are thieves

t. Department of justice

>Follows speed laws

The amount of boot lickers in this thread is absolutely disgusting.I daily a svt lightning and same thing happens to me