I think it's unfair that the united states has such low gas prices

I think it's unfair that the united states has such low gas prices.
I think the united states should annex us Canadians so that I can use the united states flag when I post on Veeky Forums.
The united states has way better cars than we do for cheaper it's insane!
Lets discuss why being an american is so much better for car culture compared to this hell hole I live in, leaf land and shit post from all day.

Toll roads everywhere in the eastern us, driving doesn't work out cheaper.

No, stop pretend to be a leaf you dumb burger or we'll throw you another white house barbeque party

>implying we don't have toll roads here

I'm willing to bet you live in Alberta or Saskatchetaxhesaxhekatchewan.

Or more likely, the States.

>The united states has way better cars than we do

15 glorious years here vs 25 there.

Just what the USA needs, a bunch more brown people, beta males, and feminists.

Canada wasn't even a nation then.

As the world champion in all three, you'd know

I'm pretty sure there's only one toll road in Canada in Toronto, no?

You mean, get the British to throw one? lol

So many cool/quirky Japanese cars are illegal in the states. Altezza, MY99~ 5 door Odyssey, S15 Silvia, Evo VI/VII, Will Vi, the original A-Class, etc. Trying to bring one of them down south (apart from a "Show and Display" scenario) would inevitably result in them getting seized by ICE and crushed, just because MBUSA is a greedy fuck of a company and has the money to bribe Congress.

No thanks

>Majority liberal govt bc dudeweedlmao
Fucking hate this country

If I own a car like that and get a job working in the states but I have Canadian ID, Canadian plates and my permanent address is in Canada can I drive my car in the USA without getting harassed?

You seem to be missing your working visa.

Bump
>get a job working in the states but I have Canadian ID, Canadian plates and my permanent address is in Canada can I drive my car in the USA
Lol fuck no if you aren't a tourist you have to register that shit.

half the bridges are tolled in BC
and the coqu was tolled up until a few years ago

>Assmad OP just wants to censor other opinions based on there country

HIS PANTS REMAIN ON HIS HEAD

Phone poster, opinion discarded.
They should add a phone picture to all phone posts.

Everyone here is a phoneposter you idiot, some use it for good others not so much

why , the post

>some butthurt amerifat actually belives I am canadian and decided to make this thread out of butthurt

Nice damage control, you made this shitty thread then got exposed as the crossdressing homosexual you are, keep sperging