How long until six-door vehicles become the next big thing in America?

How long until six-door vehicles become the next big thing in America?

Hopefully soon

When Mormonism conquers the Southwest.

>We will see a holy war of religious gun nuts vs Mexicans.

They've been making custom stretched multi door vehicles for decades. As far as a factory production model? Not a chance

Hopefully never

Can you imagine the soccer moms and Mexican uninsured drivers driving around in those things? Parking in the same parking lot as you. Going through the same drive thru as you.

Pls no

Its simple, we overhaul every single standard across the United States for a larger and more efficient shape.

I...uhh...

I'm not religious but I would fucking love this.

Same, the issue is that its will cost a lot of money and piss off a large amount of people because it will change so much of society.

Imagine hitting one of these at full speed, face first in a miata

nation wide parking lot regulated parking spaces

Not soon enough.

Checker Motors Corporation used to build a 10 door station wagon. But they mostly stuck to taxis.

Never, americans are downsizing from suv's to crossovers.

You dont need 6 door vehicles

Or guns for that matter, americns should give up their guns

Why would mornings kill Mexicans? Mexicans keep joining the church and getting the affirmative action benefits to boot. Mormons just want more tithing payers and drones and racism is bad we're all American and uphold the church's values blah blah fuck them
T. Utahn

I only said that because it would be Mormons vs Catholics.
How is the church of Mormon and its followers views towards the blacks?
Asking for a friend.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

So 25mph? I might live.

Thats just some letters in a piece of paper

>How is the church of Mormon and its followers views towards the blacks?

Depends on if you're a reporter asking them in public or a white person asking them in private.

Also, what the fuck Google?

Black individual interested in the religion.

I thought you were bullshitting but you weren't. I know have a desire to own one.

>tfw no 2005 turbodiesel Excursion Limited

The next big thing will be barn doors and pallet racks, so you can have a forklift just drop you in the drivers seat (you're fat).

But the Mormon church is dying out. A sizable number of members are leaving for Catholicism, Lutheranism and Orthodoxy.

Mexicans already love excursions

Why stop there? Sooner or later, fucking semi trucks as we know it will be the next personal civilian vehicle. I'm calling this.

I hate truckbros but that's sick