ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

sys.Veeky Forums.org/o/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=17373263

But this isn't advertising, they really have all the parts your car will ever need!

who /wholesaler closeout/ here
who /fridge magnet collection/ here

This should be a sticky for people who just don't know.

There's almost always a 5% off promo code for rockauto too.

Got my shitbox 4 new rotors and ceramic pads with shims for $125. Shits great

I buy all my stock replacement parts from rockauto, have for years.

Only thing I hate is spending 30 minutes trying to decide what compromises I am willing to make so everything ships from the same warehouse so I don't get screwed on shipping...

lol fuck off we all already know about it and use it.

Let's see those collections boyos

Rev rev rev forever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever

They didn't have taillights for my Grand Marquis

>No turbo kit
>No coilovers
>No good radiators
>No lightweight wheels
>No fender flares/widebody kits
DROPPED

I use it as a parts finder and then go to amazon where i get free prime shipping and for the most part better prices.

nice try shlomo goldstein

>people believe there are real shills on Veeky Forums.
How the fuck would that ever be profitable or worth the effort there's like 12 of us on this whole website.

You can click on some button somewhere and it gives you recommendations on parts shipping from the same warehouse. I think. I'm pretty sure I've seen it and used it before and not just dreaming.

Lies on the all the auto parts I will ever need. They need to change their motto.

It's a shitpost.

I compared it to Amazon and sometimes it even comes out cheaper than Amazon. Honestly I've been shopping around lately as I've been on a budget using ebay, amazon, and rockauto, and OEM part providers. And Rockauto beats the other people 9 times out of 10, INCLUDING shipping. To top it off, the 5% discount usually takes care of any shipping expenses.

I also recently found out that Rockauto will supply just about any OEM part even if it is not in their catalog. You can search for it manually if you have the part number since they are just a wholesale distributor basically. Just got some OEM Ford/Motorcraft parts way cheaper than the dealer or Online Ford suppliers like TascaParts, etc.

>OEM Ford

>implyign they won't break within a year anyway

There's definitely shills on /v/ but that's because gamers are fucking stupid and fall for anything and it's a huge board. Veeky Forums is too small to bother with.

Quads confirm

I do this as well, but I've found sometimes it's worth paying Rock Auto shipping and waiting an additional day.

My Gates kit from Amazon didn't have OEM parts as indicated. Same P/N & item number on Rock Auto and the Gates kit contained all Japan stamped parts.

I actually haven't been doing a lot of Amazon shopping lately as I've been receiving a lot of Chinese knockoff's.

As long as my parts come from the same warehouse it's okay.
>Oil pan for 1987 4x4 F350 was going to be FREIGHT SHIPPING
>Left & right control arms for my Safari came from different warehouses, $80+ in shipping IIRC

I live in new Zealand and use rock auto for all sorts of stuff, still rocks out cheaper with shipping than buying locally

They fucked me last time though. Starter motor never showed up for MONTHS and I moved houses in the meantime, had to pay a tow truck. Still a bit fucked off