Other urls found in this thread:

sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/6141141259.html
sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/6152572630.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EvTCXURpRCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for post your bike or you'll spring a leak from the >crush washer

Second for OP is a c u c k

last time you said this, i posted bike and sprung a leak regardless you cunt

Damn Baird, I couldn't get Red Bull like you said, but this is harsh...

First for underbone a best bike

>Having a leaking bike
It's a Harley isn't it?

No, a pasta rocket. I just didn't torque it enough so re-torqued it and it's been fine.

Thanks op
Cant spring a leak from the crush washer if there is no crush washer, right kitty?

Opinions on Honda CB500F?

>tfw you move back to America and the internet is worse

>Italian bike leaks
I'm not surprised. But that's at least a nice easy fix.

i thought you died

my hairline died

you're not alone
>22
>starting to lose hair on the top of my head
just FUCK my shit up

You have to put the McChicken inside the McDouble user.

it's a slow death

i wear a hat 24/7 now

I remember middle School

No you don't you've done far to many drugs.

This is also correct

I've thought about going to the doctors and asking for those pills that slow the conversion of testosterone to DHT

I take 5mg finasteride/day.

if your hairline is better than mine, start immediately

Distance riding tips?
I asked last night, but it devolved into chain v. shaft knife-fight

how much does it cost? It's not really receding, just getting thinner.

Red Bull and McDoubles is all you need to know. pic somewhat related

fuel > all

I've ridden 400 miles over African roads no problem apart from 14L fuel tank

Adv bikes are a meme

Water. And a good helmet that isn't loud. And audiobooks

Wear compression shorts.
Be super comfy, anything about your bike or gear that annoys you will be 500x as annoying after 6 hours.
Drink your water.
Don't push your luck with rain, you see a cloud, stop and put your rain gear on.
>or just buy Goretex to begin with
Listen to music.

Tfw you will never have a sss 2stroke supermoto

If I still had my old insurance through my previous employer I'd pay $5/month.

Now I pay approx $12/month in co-pay.

If you have non-kinky hair, any cost is worth it imo. Baldness is a death sentence

>tfw two redbulls could have been 5 mcdoubles
I ride the green dragon personally.
Usually $0.89

Those wheels are v Haram

night lads

>t. afrolad

I used to have such now hair, my ex used to be obsessed with running her hands through it. It's already kind of scuffed.

Can you get a prescription at any clinic?

such nice hair*

New shit?
How satisfied are you with a **sensible** amount of power?

It'll beat the pants off anything American, and has decent aftermarket. But it's fundamentally a utilitarian concept. Goes fast enough to get out of trouble, too slow to race a straight line.

On reliability, I've heard of the standard electrical failures. Engine is supposed to be pretty good, but not like a 100k VFR/goldwing.
And they use the same in the cbr, cb500f, cb500x, and cmx500. You'll have spare parts as long as we keep burning petrol.

I'm personally considering the cbr500r for go-fast practice. Givi makes a full luggage set, so it can be a solid commuter, too.

...compression...
Not bragging, but I can't even stand Levis, yo.
What's your opinion on the cbr500r series? 89mpg on a 500, so maybe it's not pillon tier, but I think it's strong enough for anything that's not TX meme highways.

Also, tent picks? This wally world jobby is kinda heavy...

If used, it's a fine first bike if underpowered and a bit heavy. There's better options if you're buying new

reliable bike that gets amazing fuel economy and a growing aftermarket full of options.

As third bike, though?
I'm a super-tightwad. Really looking into it for the gas mileage and aftermarket suspension.
Ride fast enough for fun, but have low enough power to ride year-round without issue.
(related, 300 dollar scooter. 900 dollar nighthawk)

Hey guys looking to get my first bike, been looking to get a ninja 650R but I'm not sure whats a good deal or not, Ive been looking at these two and I'm wondering why are their prices so close while one has 10 thousand miles more than the other. Same exhaust mods and everything
Do motorcycles just depreciate weirdly or is one of the sellers retarded?
heres the ads

sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/6141141259.html

sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/6152572630.html

Why not just get a ninja 250 if you want to be a poorfag?

Don't say that, it probably already has one.

Tears itself apart.
Raised to look for severe reliability by a man so German he insists he's from Prussia. It's Honda, BMW, or death.

I don't understand what you are telling to convey. Either way, being economical buy buying a 3-4k motorcycle makes no sense. You'd be better off buying a shitbike, or looking at it in a different economic sense.

>You are telling to convey
>buy buying

My bad, I'm using swipe to text and am not looking at the phone after I finish typing.

My point still stands

is the a motorcycle equivalent of the movies "Drive"

or another motorcycle movie with actual chases and stuff

The place beyond the pines is literally the motorcycle equivalent of drive.

Coincidentally both movies suck

Prussia is a country that no longer exists because they scared the shit out of the rest of Europe for 2000 years. They are a cold, efficient people.
Americans say "protestant work ethic" to describe eating shit in a factory for life. Germans say "Prussian values" to describe working with the occasional break to sleep.

I'm not even actually afraid of being stranded. I just buy the engines I would have strived to design, instead of 20k rustbuckets.

Dude was born between wars, meaning Prussia was already dissolved.

who would stop you from throwing a two stroke motor in a street legal frame?

idk but tt3d is probably the best motorcycle related thing i know of if you have not seen it.
youtube.com/watch?v=EvTCXURpRCs

yeah i didnt like the pines one. motorcycle shit was over by the half way mark

Stray Cat Rock is pseudo-noir...

Guy martin really is just a big kid... see how excited he is about that lego car?

thanks, user. im about 5 minutes in and i know this is gonna be awesome. guy martin seems so cool
ill check that out too. also, i heard about something called "bakuon"? is that any good?

HS girls go touring as club activity?

Hilarious. The jokes are split between situational humor and bike-specific bits.
Even the fanservice is done comically, so if you're not specifically that portion, it's still good.

wait is bakuon the name of it or is it the same as stray cat rock. im not much into anime, so i dont know much about them

Yes, the name is "bakuon!!"

Stray cat rock

Bakuon

Amano Onsa is just literally modeled after Wada Akiko, in the first one.

i getcha. took me a second. i thought the image in was stray cat rock, but i know ive seen that girl in people posting bakuon things

i get it now. thanks dude

First for commuting the most dangerous road in Florida during drunk hour for night shift.

The 2nd and 3rd act fucking blew, but the first act was cool af. I'm seriously considering a xr650l because of it.
Germanics truly are masterrace.

time to get to work

my boyfriend doesn't want me to get a bike as my first vehicle because he thinks I will die, how right is he

He's retarded.
Get a bike, fag

but muh space?

There is literally nothing wrong with dying.

how do you launch from a dead stop quickly?

just rev high and dump the clutch?

Why don't you practice instead of asking?
or do you think people just one day know how to do these things?

He is. Everybody dies.

(You actually just pointed out why ask instead of just trying shit...)

What space?

for holding shit

dump him and you'll have plenty of space

Are you planning to move house weekly?
No? Then a bike is enough.

What do you need to hold? Just wear a backpack and get a top case if you really need extra space.

If you have trouble holding shit you shouldn't have been taking it up the ass so much.

i need some panniers cause for work i have to bring with me a hardhat, c wrench, a set of metric and imperial T handle hex keys, wire snips, flat head screwdriver, multimeter, 4+ padlocks, gloves, and a hammer

Honestly seems like all that shit would fit in a backpack. I bring with me to work:

Stab proof vest, umbrella, 3 bottles of water, jacket, pants, and a bunch of gloves, surgical masks, electronics, etc. in a regular book bag from highschool.

it fits in a backpack but a 40lbs bag that has all the weight at the bottom of it and is all lumpy gets uncomfortable after about 10 minutes and is no fun to have to drag around with you wherever you stop

there are motorcycle backpacks you know?

got today my second practice
>learning to change gear
>learning acceleration
how i hate needing to practice on a limited time

damn, man. that was good. it really seems like the road course guys are a completely different animal compared to the circuit dudes. a big group of misfits when you compare them to the moto gp guys

yeah that still doesnt help with the weight all being at the bottom of the bag and having to drag it with me everywhere

well an inherent death wish tends to do that to people.

you dont feel it like that because it has extra straps and its designed to hang more on your chest and free your shoulders.

you still feel it i have a nice hiking/camping pack for it when i have to haul it around festivals and what not a fucked up center of gravity cannot be fixed with a strap

Just so we're clear you new fags this was shot 6 years ago.

Is there a tier list for bike manufacturers?

i would think all the major manufacturers have made good and bad bikes. so a list would have to be model specific maybe? but i doubt we could put together a list objectively. although we can probably all agree chinese bikes should be avoided. i think

>mfw going to replace my sprockets and chain next week because the chain is rusted to fuck and has a stubborn link

What happens if this slips at any reasonable speed?
I don't mean full on crashing into an oncoming truck, but just falling on its side and scraping the road over some distance, maybe hitting the sidewalk.

That's why anyone who takes those off road puts cages on them

>taking a scrambler anywhere which isn't Starbucks
What?

You might fuck your valve covers. I had that, you can easily replace them.

That crashbar was completly flush with the valve covers.
Crashbars saves engines.