Tfw car died on the freeway

>tfw car died on the freeway
>already broke, just got back to work after being out of the country for a while

Why are cars so shit? Is there any car maker who makes reliable vehicles that aren't total pieces of shit that'll cost you an arm and a leg every few months fuck all cars

Maybe instead of watching anime like a reclusive loser you should watch some videos and read some books on fixing cars so you aren't helpless when it breaks you fucking piece of shit weeb.
God you're pathetic.

no because i have better things to do than read about gay ass cars

sage

Like watch anime?
Get a fucking life you worthless loser
>wahhhhh my car broke I have no transportation now
>better watch more anime instead of learning a useful skill and fixing my car so I'm not a helpless faggot that has to ride the bus or ask mom for a ride

if everyone knew how to fix their own cars all auto shops would be outof business

Maybe people who are actually busy could keep them in business, people who waste time watching anime aren't actually busy, they have plenty of free time to fix their shit.
But they don't, they are worthless beings.

Bump, I want more people to see how pathetic weebs are

Stop same fagging your own thread for attention you hyper autist. Reported.

yeah, like watching anime is worse than furfaggotry. nice projecting. you should watch a video on how to drive

I don't have to samefag shit, there's plenty of retarded helpless weaboos to go around on this site

Watching anime consumes time, if you're fine with wasting your time watching animated 8 year olds give blow jobs instead of fixing your car so your life doesn't fall apart, maybe you should just end it now

Stop having a meltdown furry.

Stop being BTFOd weebs

>the furfag is having a meltdown

Ayy lmao

>crying weebs getting asspained

t. Raped the family dog

who the fuck said anything about watching anime?

Mrcummy is butthurt because weebs make fun of him because he fucks dogs

but he just assumed OP was a weeb based on nothing

>Furry is having a meltdown again

Anime OP image
t. weeb who doesn't own a car

it's not anime and it has nothing to do with anime, dumbass. you're embarrassing yourself again

>not anime
whatever you tell yourself

Wrong again skunkfucker

Besides why do you even try? You are a furfaggot on an anime imageboard, you already lost by default.

Just how fucking retarded are you? You are a dogfucker, you do not have room to talk

lol remember when he said this

>"You can have a 1000hp ls with just spare change"
>Yet he doesn't have one

Lol classic gm fangirl embarassing himself

>fangirl
>himself

stop the transphobia

You did it again, why? If you are going to do he she just use xe.

I am from the 3rd world do you think I care about this cuck liberal shit

I didn't know canda was third world but yes I would assume you care about your sentence being so fucked that people don't care what you are saying just how you are saying it.
You have changed genders in multi posts to the point where native readers just stop and go you wot m8?

>spin out at 5mph

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yiff in hell furfaggot

Just fucking service any car properly and it won't break. Fucking broke nigga

Not that guy but I have spun my car at extremely low speeds before. Completely unexpectedly. I bought some "race tires" soft compound drag radials and I was able to accidentally spin it while trying to just drive around a corner at ~15mph in the rain while it was cold. Wasn't like I was hammering the gas or anything just turned the wheel and the back end slid out.

Furfag Leave.

Learn how to drive cuck

I am not from Canada

I don't believe you.
I have seen something that makes me think you are from there and your lack of saying where you are from makes me think you are in fear of the day of the rake.

Any fucking Toyota you dumbfuck