There is no such thing as a perfect automobile. The perfect automobile does not exi-

There is no such thing as a perfect automobile. The perfect automobile does not exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzcSJ1setd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw 1998 was 98 years ago
>tfw dogo is kill
;_;

Not big enough to sleep in, Head gaskets and wheel bearings and fucking sponges that rusted the car away from the inside out.

What was good about these?

All wheel drive, started the crossover trend, EJ20 yo

>mfw only done 90,000km's on my engine
>tfw non-turbo

Cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzcSJ1setd0

>started the crossover trend
>good
It's good by itself, but starting the crossover trend isn't good in this universe or the infinite parallel universes.

Depends on what you want, I prefer the same vintage Legacy.

Need it to carry my Yak, mountain bike, ski's and other shit, dont need a turbo performance machine when i have a motorbike that blows everything else out of the water and that i get a fuckton of enjoyment out of, although i love my Foz, would be pretty mint having a Rex, that era liberty was pretty solid, longer than the Forester pretty sure too

>implying Legacys can't carry kayaks and skis

>cucks really believe some shitbox wagon with go-kart tier AWD and absolutely zero ground clearance is going to be used for outdoors

lol you are not dding shit in the entire western half of the united states with that thing

>muh need a lifted truck to get down a dirt road
You're probably also the type of person to buy a one ton truck for an ATV trailer. Prissy cunt.

>not big enough to sleep in

Nigga what? If you lay down the back seats and lay the passenger front down flat there's more than enough room to stretch out and sleep comfortably.

I do it in a fucking 95 Impreza wagon, surely you can do it in a Forester

lol i used to whip foresters all over the Appalachian trails. awd definitely works when you pull the handbrake for fun deep in the woods. It was my gf's car but we got that thing up to 300k miles with only a radiator, rear ujoint and timing belt replacement. It was fucking rad and the only reason we got rid of it was because we could afford better.

yeah nigga you do
you have never driven a real mountain road before.

you have absolutely no idea what road conditions are like for these places. you need the ground clearance more than you need 4wd
im not talking about jeep trails either,
im talking about national forest roads.

really funny seeing clueless cucks buy those

dont even dar go to ca, nv, ut, or, and co with one of those unless you plan on staying on paved roads

>go-kart tier awd
Confirmed for never having driven one
>zero ground clearance
7.5" is more than the same year Ford Explorer at 6.7" and the same as the RAV4.

Good thing the US market Legacy GT (mine) isn't a turbo then. Straya? It would be like a Liberty RX for you.
>not big enough to sleep in
Only if you're 7 feet tall or can't figure out how to fold down the rear seat.
>headgaskets
85% of them have been fixed already and if they were done with the OEM revised MLS gaskets they won't need it again.
>wheel bearings
Mine is on all 4 original bearings at 185k and they're all good.
>rust
Get one from Texas, mine has zero rust.

You can do a lot in even a simple 2 wheel drive car if youre intelligent, skilled, and arent always looking for the most difficult obstacle.
You should see some of the crap Kombis can get through with ease

you must play a lot of videogames when you aren't parroting shit your inexperienced dad says or memorizing wikipedia articles

"muh national forest roads"
Puh leeze. My '10 Outback (pic related) eats up Arapaho Natty Forest in CO like its nothing. These somewhat newer ones have more ground clearance too.

More pics of my Blubaru because this thread needs more fat a-pillars.

That Benz has gone cross continent through Africa. Take your toughguying and fuck off. Americans have no scope.

this is really ironic because you are basically describing your life but trying to label it as mine

you really dd need clearance more than anything else, chum

Can't wait to buy a 2005 forester XT with manuel!

There is no car that can cater to every need

That's definitely a goodie. I think my next car will be a non-ricer Subie.

I actually have one. Turning radius is horrible. Gas mileage is mediocre. Interior is cramped.

Otherwise it's fantastic. Good in rain and snow. Light off-roading. Interior is pretty versatile despite it's size. Car is small on the outside. Roofrack is very useful.

Also I have the moon roof. I love it!

st.

brother

Do you ever feel like listening to the Indigo Girls?

Never heard of em.

all the salt that comes from anti Subaru people is ridiculous

*Drives on unpaved road*
>THATS NOT REAL OFF ROADING

*Drives in inclement weather*
>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

*Drives quickly*
>YOU SICKEN ME RICER FAGGOT

like chill out people. They are decent cars that just don't fit your niche
There's no need to be upset

ayyy

I've never had trouble sleeping in a forester.