/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Shack Maintenence & Repair Edition

Last thread: ؜Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03P

Bulletin;
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Liao Hua is still not playable.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Musou Stars is out. [JP Only]
-Musou Stars trademarked in Europe, called 'Warriors All-Stars'
-ROTK13pucc~ is coming April 25th, named Fame and Strategy.
-Reminder to remind people that we exist.
-As long as no one is being autistic, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs
youtube.com/watch?v=pa14MVSgGp0
youtube.com/watch?v=_uRzvlVoX1A
youtube.com/watch?v=WPviAKaHAN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Yer7zoPhQZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELET

Then who was Guan Yu's daughter?

Official thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs

Some dirty ho

Clever girl.

Lü Lingqi is for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching warriors duel with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory banquet where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a hunting trip and having to huddle together with her in a tavern waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear armor over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of warriors with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that Lü Lingqi is for

If we talk enough about Lu Linqi, do you think we will eventually force her from fiction to historical reality, simply through willpower and desperation?

>Xun Yu will never tenderly wipe the tears from your face when you cry

>all these traitors to the Han

youtube.com/watch?v=pa14MVSgGp0

Maybe if I think about her for long enough she'll become real and I can live her forever and she can love me back and I won't be sad anymore

Please do not be sad, user.

I don't know how to be happy anymore since my gf left me

Things will hopefully get better, friend. Life can really suck and seem pointless but it has to get better, because it can not get much worse.

I'm still going to be alone for the rest of my life

Shu theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=_uRzvlVoX1A

Real Shu theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=WPviAKaHAN0

youtube.com/watch?v=Yer7zoPhQZw

How do I get a real life girlfriend that would play musou with me?

I anyone going to buy Warriors All-Stars when it releases? I don't see it having enough content to be worth the purchase.

>wanting a gf
Not worth it user

they don't exist except in the form of japanese neets who wouldn't have time for boyfriends anyway

Plus they all ugly anyway

I had one, she actually is the reason I got into musou games.

Bitch cheated on me because I had a busy week and could not see her during it.

I can't even get a real life friend to play musou with me, much less one of the opposite sex

GET THE FUCK OUT!

You first

Kill your neighbor and take his gf/wife

This is scary.

Male Lu Lingqi, please?

I liked how DW7 executed it. There was always this sense of melancholy around Shu's story, even during their "victories", like they were trying to accomplish an impossible task.

DW8 aside from less elaborate cutscenes just dropped that, and tried to even portray them as victorious in the historical route, which was just odd. Rather than that, it was Jin that got the foreboding vibe, which was kind of weird considering how early the Jin story ends.

OH GOD PLEASE NO

Female Zhang Liao

I would've bought the vita version ;~;

>>>women

amirite fellas?

This isn't Mount and Blade

do the Japs just not know what chairs are? I can't imagine sitting on a wood floor is comfortable for long term gaming sessions

Can you do Liu Shan?

Beautiful

You can't do that in M&B anyway.

you can elope with a woman and take her home to the castle tower where you have her husband imprisoned forever

>Page 10

English voices for MS confirmed or no?

I'm 100% sure, that no
Our only hope for eng dub is DW9

>Cao Hong reaches 1000 kills in a stage
>"I am a true goyim of the Three Kingdoms!"

Dont.

Damn it Koei. It's just 30 characters!

>creating a 30 character dub for only 5 americans that will actually buy it + a yuropoor

>Creating a game for only 40k japs who buy it

Funny thing is, the reveal trailer in the European Koei channel got more views than the American one.

savage m8.

Would have been six Americans, until they decided not to release it for Vita.

:(

I really have to learn Japanese. Or Chinese. Or whatever those runes are.

Is she holding a photo?

I'm pretty sure 2000 years ago cameras does not existed

Fucking retards

They like DW more than America

Neither did Machineguns. You moron.

I STILL MAD ABOUT MACHINEGUNS TOO!

wew

So why do normies hate Dong Zhou again?

JESUS

they've been told the "historical" version of what happened

No wonder the children fear Zhang Liao

Will this thread live?

>Sun Quan sighting at Xiaoyao Ford

this app is kind of buggy

>During Sūn Xiū’s Yǒng'ān third year [260] second moon, there was a strange child, a little over four chǐ tall, looking about six to seven years of age, dressed in dark clothes, who suddenly came and played with the other children. Among the other children none recognized him, and they all asked: “What family are you from? Why did you suddenly come?”

>He answered: “I saw that you were all playing happily, so I came and that is all!”

>When they looked at him carefully, they saw his eyes were shining bright, as if shooting out fiery beams. All the children were scared and again asked him as before. The child then answered: “Are you scared of me? I am not a human, but from [Mars], and have something to tell you: The Three Excellencies will belong to the Sīmǎ.”

>All the children were very alarmed. Some ran away to tell adults, and adults hurried and came to see him. The child said: “I must leave you!” He raised his body and jumped, and at once changed. Looking up to inxpect him, he was like a roll of cloth rising to Heaven. The adults who came all saw how he gradually floated high, and after a moment vanished. At the time the Wú government was harsh and oppressive, so none dared report this.

>After four years Shǔ was destroyed, six years and Wèi was deposed, twenty-one years and Wú was pacified, and all belonged to the Sīmǎ.

Whoa...

>bottom right

He makes a good girl

>he fell for the dong zhuo meme

>mfw 100k Wu """army""" running away

Akakakakakakakak?!

My ambition cannot be stopped.

Post genderbend three kingdoms officers from obscure mobages.

>a fucking mobage has a more historically accurate Shu than Koei

JUST

I found a picture of Guan Yinping that's a girl rather than a boy

Wei is a cute

A CUTE

>Sun Lang's misfortune occurred in 222, shortly after Eastern Wu's triumph over Liu Bei at the Battle of Xiaoting. The emperor of Cao Wei, Cao Pi, launched a multi-pronged invasion against Eastern Wu. One prong was led by Cao Xiu, who led his army to Dongkou, which was defended by Lü Fan. Sun Lang was acting in capacity as a guardsman of the palace at the time and thus was under Lü's authority. However, early in the battle, he accidentally set fire to his own camp, destroying a large quantity of supplies in the process. To compound Eastern Wu's difficulty, a freak storm struck at Lü's fleet, sending it crashing along the northern shore. Those troops in Lü Fan's fleet who did not drown were then in danger of either being attacked by Cao Xiu's troops or dying of starvation. Luckily for the Eastern Wu forces, the general Xu Sheng arrived, driving back Cao Xiu's forces long enough for Lü Fan to regroup, and in the end, Cao's fleet was driven back.

>Despite the victory, Sun Quan was furious that his half-brother had nearly brought destruction upon the state and he punished Sun Lang heavily. Sun Lang had all his military ranks and appointments stripped off, was disowned from the Sun family and forced to change his name to Ding Lang (丁朗). He spent the rest of his life in prison.

>Sun Lang had all his military ranks and appointments stripped off, was disowned from the Sun family and forced to change his name to Ding Lang (丁朗). He spent the rest of his life in prison.

What went wrong?

WTF I hate Sun Quan now

>fucking up this bad

Is Sun Lang, dare I say it, /our guy/ eagg?

JUST

Cai Wenji a cute!

We had a good turnout last thread so,

Fuck, Marry, Kill: Wu edition

Fuck Lianshi
Marry Sun Jian
Kill the Qiao sisters

Fuck: The Wu Nation
Marry: SSX
Kill: Gan Ning

Liu Bei needs more flesh.

Liu Bei? More like Liu Bae